It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Muslim Excorcism Video Anomaly?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So I happened across this video on youtube of a man being exorcised, its got all the usual seizuring, yelling, and Bible, er I mean Koran chanting. It's how he moves at the 2:34-2:58 mark that really creeps the hell out of me. Something about it just doesn't seem right.

I mean, to the eye, it almost appears as if he was moved by some invisible force.

www.youtube.com... context=G2997136RVAAAAAAAAAQ

???

edit on 17-12-2011 by RenegadeScholar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

Video dont work...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I was looking forward to seeing the video, but it says there was a malformed video. I've never seen that explanation of why a video wasn't there, and don't know what that means

anyway the video is down.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar

I mean, to the eye, it almost appears as if he was moved by some invisible force

Yeah it does, especially when he's on the ground. Creepy.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

use the text and numbers after the = sign.. that would be V5C-VZN-lZQ

then press "VID:YOUTUBE" on top and copy V5C-VZN-lZQ in it.. like so

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

use the text and numbers after the = sign.. that would be V5C-VZN-lZQ

then press "VID:YOUTUBE" on top and copy V5C-VZN-lZQ in it.. like so

Haha cheers dude that was one conspiracy I needed to solve.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nice exorcism vid OP. I Don't believe that there are any sort of possession but this could be involuntary movements, not unlike that of seizure victims.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
cool video...but i dont see anything out of the ordinary...

its just a large man in a dress like outfit sliding off a couch. ever slide off a couch? its not that difficult. not saying this isnt legit, but i dont personally feel it is. the way the clothing is makes it easy to move his legs in such a way that may seem off, but thats only because you arent seeing two individual legs moving except one mass moving.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Thanks for fixing it...it was a weird movement
I think that stuff is creepy anyway. Seeing "The Exorcist" when I was only 4yrs old probably didn't help

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
give me back my 10mins of life...
ha,ha...
which part of this was shocking??
hmmmmmmmmm.

stupid man screaming.....thats it...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
S&F op
I couldnt imagine smashing my hand onto the hard floor like that for a youtube video. Remember people just because you have not experienced it, does not mean its fake.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
exorsioms have been prooven to be scientific, there type of fit, derren brown covered it in one of his TV shows

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If you pay close attention to his right hand he has first his index finger extended and pushing agains the sofa and then a second finger against the sofa and his right leg is hidden under the "dress" he is wearing... completly lookes fake to me. He uses the fingers and hidden leg to manipulate his body into the "sliding' motion to the ground...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
exorsioms have been prooven to be scientific, there type of fit, derren brown covered it in one of his TV shows

Was it Investigates 3, The Ghost Hunter? If memory serves me.

However, you're wordings poor.

"Have scientifically been proven to not need to be from supernatural explainations. Have been proven to have scientific explanations. Definitely not that the possessions have been proven scientifically.

~
In response to the video. He just slumps over during the specified time. Not that bad. Made worse by the fact that they choose the most interesting part to lay text over it. As if they wanted it to be harder to see what was actually going on.

Cheap trick, but I'm not buying.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Is that a demon in your robe or are you just happy to see me?

Seriously though...it looks like a left temporal lobe complex partial seizure, with a somewhat agitated post-ictal state.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here's another Islamic exorcism that has been around for a while.

Or for those who don't believe in the spirit world, "mentally ill woman with contact lenses".

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Fred Flintstone isn't who you should be concerned about being possessed, it's these guys....

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Those people would not leave that poor demon alone.

Just trying to get a little shut eye inside of a human host.

My demon is great for a list of things.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The sliding off the couch part could have been done easily by a human. But that is not the interesting part. When he is on the floor, his body slowly starts to rotate clockwise, and from what I can tell, he wasn't doing it himself. Unless I missed something, that was kinda strange.

To those of you who didn't see that, you should pay closer attention, lol. I actually missed it the first time, but I knew there had to be something more there. I thought maybe he was doing it with his foot, but after watching it over and over again, I am not convinced. It was just so smooth, and he didn't seem to be pushing off of anything.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Is the other guy on the couch crying, laughing, or blowing his nose???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join