It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama’s Watergate : Officials cover up culpability for gun smuggling and murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
But eh, what more can you expect from Holder (who played a huge part in OKC), Obama, the bankster puppet and congress, who just killed the bill of rights? Par for the course.

Obama’s Watergate

A year ago this week, U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was murdered. He died protecting his country from brutal Mexican gangsters. Two AK-47 assault rifles were found at his death site. We now know the horrifying truth: Agent Terry was killed by weapons that were part of an illegal Obama administration operation to smuggle arms to the dangerous drug cartels. He was a victim of his own government. This is not only a major scandal; it is a high crime that potentially reaches all the way to the White House, implicating senior officials. It is President Obama’s Watergate.

Operation Fast and Furious was run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and overseen by the Justice Department. It started under the leadership of Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. Fast and Furious enabled straw gun purchases from licensed dealers in Arizona, in which more than 2,000 weapons were smuggled to Mexican drug kingpins.

About 300 Mexicans have been killed by Fast and Furious weapons. More than 1,400 guns remain lost. Agent Terry likely will not be the last U.S. casualty.

Mr. Holder insists he was unaware of what took place until after media reports of the scandal appeared in early 2011. This is false. Such a vast operation only could have occurred with the full knowledge and consent of senior administration officials. Massive gun-running and smuggling is not carried out by low-level ATF bureaucrats unless there is authorization from the top. There is a systematic cover-up.

Congressional Republicans, however, are beginning to shed light on the scandal. Led by Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Rep. Darrell Issa of California, a congressional probe is exposing the Justice Department’s rampant criminality and deliberate stonewalling. Assistant Attorney General Lanny A. Breuer, who heads the department’s criminal division, helped craft a February letter to Congress that denied ATF had ever walked guns into Mexico. Yet, under pressure from congressional investigators, the department later admitted that Mr. Breuer knew about ATF gun-smuggling as far back as April 2010. In other words, Mr. Breuer has been misleading Congress.

Justice? Where is it? Certainly not at the Justice Department. Mexico should bring this at the Hague and indict Holder and Obama for war crimes.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Obama should be impeached and Holder fired for this quite honestly.

When CBS released the article of documents showing the political motivations for F & F it solidified my position on that entirely(not that there aren't other reasons for impeachment).

Fast and Furious Documents Uncover Conspiracy to Weaken 2nd Amendment

edit on 17-12-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Holder is as much a hoodlum as any drug lord. His evasive testimony in front of the Senate Judiciary on F&F was infuriating. Thing is,god forbid, he'll probably come out of it smelling like a rose .

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This was all I needed to see to know that this whole ordeal was BS from the get-go...

Here’s what whistle-blower, Agent John Dodson, said UNDER OATH during the CONGRESSIONAL HEARING:

DODSON:
I can tell you that, after a trip to Radio Shack with ATF funds, I myself manufactured a GPS tracking device that would fit inside the handle of an A.K.-variant rifle.
The problem with it was the limited battery life.
There was also attempts made through our tech departments and other tech departments to have GPS systems, a GPS system wired into one A.K.-variant rifle.

LANKFORD:
And how was that received by supervisors?

DODSON:
Well, actually, the one that went through our tech section was initiated by them after my attempt to manufacture one didn't work out so well.
The one that we got from our tech side did actually work, and although it achieved its purpose, the last time I believe anyone knew its whereabouts was about 50 miles south of the U.S.-Mexican border.

-------------------------------------------------

ORLYYYYYYY?!

If you missed this- DEFINITELY should watch!

JUNE 21st- Jon Stewart "The Mexico Grift"

If the leaders/top experts of US agencies are really this dumb...

I'M OUT.

HEAD=======>WALL and REPEAT until lobotomy-esque bliss is reached.

PEACE & L

top topics

join