It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 alien Bodies, Roswell (update: DEBUNKED)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
just bringing the news of this youtube video showing the corpses of the aliens from the Roswell UFO crash in 1947. found this by looking for new ufo footage on the web by sorting after dates. Dont know what to make of it.
just watch it, and remember you dont have to try and debunk it, its okay to admit you dont know what it is.

Remember to see the close up at 1:12

☆ BIG NEWS!! This photo was posted recently and is running the Internet. I'm rooting that indiscriminately many disclose this material, which was hidden for so long, and now can be widely published and entitled public! It shows 6 (SIX) real alien that crashed with a Case UFO in Roswell 1947? Will this new evidence, or it will be another fake? Who would build 6 (SIX) dolls or deform 6 (SIX) bodies, in return for what!?

edit on 17-12-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

According to THIS site the picture is taken from the X-Files . But anyway, the picture is much more recent ... It is a scene with puppets for this purpose, made ​​by special effects artist Mike Fields for the X-Files.

makeupfx.borec.cz...
makeupfx.borec.cz...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Interesting photos. I'm not surprised that the subtitles are in spanish. The Mexican government is much more open about this stuff.
Regarding the footage, the photos appear genuine. No toe tags though? Just kidding.
Hopefully we'll learn more soon. I'd like to know who exactly put this video together and where the photos originated from (who exactly provided the photos).

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Has this one been fully debunked?

In this video, they have more fingers and toes than in the OP.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i have not seen the pics of the bodies before.. new to me ..

pretty creepy

the video seems a bit suspicious to say the least

i just happened to notice this video in the related links on that page :

www.youtube.com...

ha ha ha ha ha!! wtf!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 17-12-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
6 alien bodies or 6 children pilots bio engineered by Russia?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The most telling thing in this video is the first image of the saucer looks completely different to the second one, why would there be two different saucers from one crash?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's unlikely it's props for some obscure movie or theatrical show, it must without a doubt be real alien bodies. It might be hybrids, but it would probably have five toes in that case.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Has this one been fully debunked?

In this video, they have more fingers and toes than in the OP.

Yeah, that one has. Your video is footage from the end of a movie called "Alien Autopsy".

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure about the OP one yet... Doing a bit of research.
edit on 17-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ive never seen these either, they look really authentic, nice find.

2nd

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMaybeNot

Ive heard that story about russian children, the craft and roswell....i dont buy it, more disinfo. Cleaver cover story at best.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
As for the video in the OP... I admit, I am not sure what to make of it. The pictures are new to me and I suspect to most others.

That to me suggests the possibility of a new hoax...But I do not know.

I do believe in Aliens, for what it is worth. I just take a skeptics approach. That way, I can consider the logical explanations first. If I can't find one... Well then maybe there is something to it....

Anyway, waiting for more opinion and will do some more research myself.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wow, they sure had nice color film at Roswell. I know color film was around back then but not that kind of quality. Another observation, look at the bodies. Are they on child size litters?

How did they fly all cramped up that way in that too small of a saucer under the tarp?

Walls look like concrete and not like sheetrock, will pull up the base and see if they had something more than wood and tin at the airbase back then in the morgue and hospital area.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
For what it is worth, the video was originally posted on THIS channel.

www.youtube.com...

The original is slightly different.

This guys channel has lots of obviously fake videos and "footage". While that does not necessarily mean that this video is fake, it does not exactly lend credence.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

The OP on youtube said that the first photo was a fake he added just for illustration....the body shot is very interesting.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
According to THIS site the picture is taken from the X-Files .

But anyway, the picture is much more recent ... It is a scene with puppets for this purpose, made ​​by special effects artist Mike Fields for the X-Files.

And the picture is on this X-Files FX site .
makeupfx.borec.cz...

So it is a special effect for the X-Files .

edit on 17-12-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMur

I noticed that comment too. It would fit I guess as the Roswell craft was supposed to be smashed to bits wasn't it?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Stating the obvious photographic question: Why stand back and do a static shot of all the bodies? Where
are the close ups of the hands, feet, eyes/ heads, private ( or lack there of ) areas? It seems as though the photogaher was scared of dead bodies, and not very curious at all. Unless those bodies were radio active.

I would be very disappointed if I were paying that photograher/ film person for a documentary. What I want to know is do they have fingernails? How do they reproduce? Are they biologically engineered androids? Etc... I think the photographer missed it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You,my friend, are awesome!

Well, there you have it folks. It's a scene with puppets made for the X-files TV show
edit on 17-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
having watched to things right away,why is the film so grainy,back then this kind of equipment was not affordable like today,and the lenses were usually of a high quality,look back at some old photos an you will see the quality is comparable to decent optics of today,an why is there really only 1 angle repeated instead of a little walk about ?
not buying this

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join