It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Arrests Another CIA Spy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The Ministry's public relations office said in a statement that the US administration had designed a very complicated and massive plot to pave the way for infiltrating the intelligence apparatus of the Islamic Republic; in the same line, the CIA tasked one of its intelligence analysts with putting this complicated intelligence-operational plan into action.

The statement said that the spy who is of Iranian origin and has served in the intelligence units of the US Army has served US missions in Afghanistan and Iraq and has passed highly sensitive and complicated training courses for the mission.

The ministry added that the Iranian intelligence forces identified the individual as soon as he entered the Bagram military base in Afghanistan and could find out his main mission.

The statement said that Iranian forces kept an eye on the spy when he entered Iran and arrested him as soon as he started his spying mission.

Iranian intelligence minister Heidar Moslehi announced in May that more than 30 US and Israeli spies had been discovered and he quickly took to Iranian television to broadcast information explaining the methods of online communication that the agents would use to trade intel.

FNA

US is losing credit in the region. I think US better solve it's own internal issues and never think about making NWO and other things.

Spies of any kind are being captured and only Allah knows what they will spew out.

The burnt information spewed out by those people will make a documentary movie and will be shown in Iranian TV network.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
the US has spies in every major (and most minor) countrys on earth.
Just like all major (and most minor) countrys have spys here, there, everywhere.
Espionage is a very normal method of information gaining over both friends and enemys. Has been for thousands of years.

Not making excuses, or denying/accepting what is said as truth. Do you (ops) think that Iran doesn't have spys all over the place? Or Saudi Arabia, or etc...

every nation does it..is it acceptable? To an extent, sure..if the spy from your home country gets information back to you that saves your life, then great..good intel..and this is true no matter where you stand. If your spy blows up the other guys secret bio-weapons plant...yay. great job. and if he gets caught..well, that is simply part of the risk to reward you accept. Takes a special type of mindset to be a spy and they accept the risks.

Would be nice to live in a world where neighbors simply trust and are totally honest with each other. Would also be nice to live in a world made of chocolate.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

yeah you're probably right. but it still looks bad when you get caught.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
More fire power for ron paul and a noninterventionist foreign policy. Instead of diplomacy the politicians want to smooth things over with spies, they must want a war.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Excuse me?? Wow... Thanks for the thread and OP. This is a bit of an eye opener if the statement and details are genuine and honest. It tells me Bagram has active infiltration elements reporting back to Tehran and with fairly extensive access to the American side of the base and operations. I can only assume CIA case officers don't walk off the plane with a bright new laminated CIA card on a lanyard around their neck and they don't introduce themselves around the base as Mr. White or some such nonsense...so how else to get such specific intelligence of who and what his purpose was almost before he landed?

IF we still have counter-intelligence elements working this war that aren't totally demoralized and ready to just say screw it themselves...I'd say Iranian spokesman just handed them a bone to go chew on for awhile and hand Tehran a big dose of their own medicine by rolling up a couple Iranian intelligence networks in Afghanistan. Payback can really be a pain or it can be sweet..depends on which side of the giving one is standing on. Time we GIVE a little, I'd say.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Wouldn't surprise me if the CIA grassed up their own spy just stir politics

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

i agree with you on this.
spies,observers...

A great gift for an ATSer's Christmas

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Spies of any kind are being captured and only Allah knows what they will spew out.

:shk: Oh sure .. another so called 'American spy' captured by the totalitarian Iranian gov't.
Two comments -
- It will be reported that the so called spy is admitting to all sorts of wild and crazy things. Whatever the Iranian government wants the 'spy' to say, that's what will be said.
-There is no 'allah'.

The burnt information spewed out by those people will make a documentary movie and will be shown in Iranian TV network.

I'm sure the Iranian government is busy writing up a script worthy of a hollywood movie .. complete with intrigue, sex, spies, car chases, ... and I'm sure it will depict big bad Americans out to destroy poor innocent Iranians.

The script was written by the government over there long before they found people to pin the 'spy' label on.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The most valuable thing is the true information they provide for the whole Iranian people.

2n + 1

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Would also be nice to live in a world made of chocolate.

It is clear for me when corruption in Us govt is exposed some US citizens come to give the corruption to every single human being on the planet.

The cleat thing is that we are not following your steps . We are not like you. We are using different methods.

We have some rules to respect.

We don't appreciate hunger for power.

We don't vote for the most aggressive and the richest who can run presidential campaign.

You see ? we have different criterion to choose our governors.
edit on 19/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Bearing in mind that in nations like Iran... that ANYONE can be arrested and called a spy or that said spies can be manufactured as-needed for global media consumption and PR purposes, I personally just can't ascribe a lot of faith into the reports.

In the world of international intrigue and with countries like Iran, you have to take it all with a grain of salt or risk being taken for what amounts to an amusement park ride.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Bearing in mind that in nations like Iran... that ANYONE can be arrested and called a spy or that said spies can be manufactured as-needed for global media consumption and PR purposes, I personally just can't ascribe a lot of faith into the reports

But I trust as those people come on TV with accurate information. This is what I have seen , but you have not and you just try to judge fast.

I live in Iran and I know what I am talking about.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

reply to post by redoubt

Bearing in mind that in nations like Iran... that ANYONE can be arrested and called a spy or that said spies can be manufactured as-needed for global media consumption and PR purposes, I personally just can't ascribe a lot of faith into the reports

But I trust as those people come on TV with accurate information. This is what I have seen , but you have not and you just try to judge fast.

Man, you could live on Mount Olympus and it wouldn't make you any smarter or in any better shape to dictate a particular truth. I don't mean to sound negative here but... just because I live in the US doesn't make me an expert on baking an apple pie.

I'll stick by my comments, thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

You got me wrong.

I meant , I have seen all kinds of spies confessing accurate information , and it is not hard to find out the validity of the info.

+ I live Iran , so there's a possibility to see those piece of confessions on our TV here.

And I am not a racist.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You got me wrong.

I meant , I have seen all kinds of spies confessing accurate information , and it is not hard to find out the validity of the info.

+ I live Iran , so there's a possibility to see those piece of confessions on our TV here.

And I am not a racist.

Spies confessing accurate information? That's a curious approach because... by its very nature, foreign intelligence ops are trained on what to say when captured... even given that they were spies to begin with.

You are assuming that what you see and hear is truth based on... what? Because your local media says so? Or did you conduct the interrogation yourself? No matter because in this area, truth is the most fleeting of all commodities and certainly not to be so easily found wandering in the wild on the web.

I appreciate your offering your opinion based on what you believe to be the facts. I support your right to believe whatever you choose. But, if you'll excuse the bluntness... it is just that; an opinion, and certainly no less suspect to fault that anyone else's.

Oh... and I never suggested you were a racist. Not even close

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

We have some rules to respect.

Yes ... interesting 'rules' to respect.
Iran does far worse than ignore gays
Torture and rape of Iranians in prisons
Women in Iran beaten for Un-Islamic dress
Abuse of women in Iran is part of the culture

Christian Pastor faces death sentence in Iran for not 'converting' to Islam

We don't appreciate hunger for power.

And yet your 'president' and the Imams are full of hunger for power.

We don't vote for the most aggressive and the richest who can run presidential campaign.

No. You vote for whoever the government says you can vote for. You have no freedom of the press. No freedom of information. You have admitted it yourself. Therefore, you can only vote based on what information the government gives you and you can only vote for those that the government approves of.

Basically .... your 'voting' is a sham. It's a snow covering on top of a pile of dog poop.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

The most valuable thing is the true information they provide for the whole Iranian people.

As I said ... the poor iranian people are spoon fed garbage from their government.
I feel badly for them. They need fresh air. Their government is strangling them with falsehoods.

But I trust as those people come on TV with accurate information.

That's insane. The people on TV are hand picked by the government and given only that which the government wants the Iranian people to think. You have admitted that there is no freedom of the press or freedom of information in Iran. And yet you claim to trust the government run TV news. That's absolutely insane.

AGAIN ... if you live in Iran, where there is no freedom fo the press and no freedom of information .. where the government controls internet access ... then how are you online .. how are you posting here ... posting information that would very much make the Iranian government happy???

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I have seen all kinds of spies confessing accurate information , and it is not hard to find out the validity of the info.

If you say this then you are with the Iranian government and are a dis-info agent of Iran.
OR
You are a civilian who has VERY unusual access to the internet and ignorantly believes the
lies your government puts out about the easily verified stories of the so-called spies over the years.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Or did you conduct the interrogation yourself?

It is a very basic question. But most of the times , some events take place that shows us what is most probable. I mean , I am given some data , it is just raw data , there is no conclusion to get. I just have some nodes. After some lines are being shown , I can find a path and get a conclusion. But the conclusion is not the absolute and true conclusion. It is the most probable.

I never say I know all the truth about those spies and their confessions , but based on the information I get from the outside world , I can get a conclusion.

Thank you for replying.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You are just diss-informed brain-washed and I can not help you. You can come over to my every thread and post three replies to one post , but I won't give up ATS.

But the idea you have about me , I bet that time will provide your answer.

My last message is the repeated one , in bold :

یا بَنی إِسْرائیلَ اذْکُرُوا نِعْمَتِیَ الَّتی أَنْعَمْتُ عَلَیْکُمْ وَ أَوْفُوا بِعَهْدی أُوفِ بِعَهْدِکُمْ وَ إِیّایَ فَارْهَبُونِ (40)
O, CHILDREN OF ISRAEL! CALL TO MIND THE FAVOUR I HAVE BESTOWED UPON YOU, AND BE FAITHFUL TO YOUR COVENANT WITH ME; I WILL BE TRUE TO MINE, AND HAVE AWE OF ME. (BY PERFORMING YOUR DUTIES, AND OBSERVING THE COVENANT)
وَ آمِنُوا بِما أَنْزَلْتُ مُصَدِّقاً لِما مَعَکُمْ وَ لاتَکُونُوا أَوَّلَ کافِر بِهِ وَ لاتَشْتَرُوا بِآیاتی ثَمَناً قَلیلاً وَ إِیّایَ فَاتَّقُونِ (41)
AND HAVE FAITH IN WHAT I HAVE SENT DOWN (THE QURÄN) CONFIRMING THAT WHICH IS WITH YOU, AND BE NOT THE FIRST TO DENY IT, AND SELL NOT MY SIGNS FOR A LITTLE PRICE, (CONCEALING THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF QURÄN AND MOHAMMAD WHICH IS FOUND IN YOUR SCRIPTURES, FOR A LITTLE INCOME!) AND FEAR YOU ME.
وَ لاتَلْبِسُوا الْحَقَّ بِالْباطِلِ وَ تَکْتُمُوا الْحَقَّ وَ أَنْتُمْ تَعْلَمُونَ (42)
AND COVER NOT TRUTH WITH FALSEHOOD, NOR CONCEAL THE TRUTH WHILE YOU KNOW IT.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join