It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 88: Dr. Richard Sauder Interview on DUMBs (look it up!), SOPA, ProtectIP and OPEN LINES...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Amazing show tonight.
The amount of information covered was insane

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Great show guys!

A-lot of content..!!

Couple things:

From what I understand Anonymous uses IRC to interject information into their statements and descisions It is an oligarchy The Theory of democracy is used to create such statements and clarify their goals.

And my opinion based on coincidental evidence.
Those Strongholds in that had been "glassified" and Ice ages..

My opinion is each Ice Age has been manufactured.
Nuclear warfare ect ect
Typically planets are stable...

and to go further.. We where initially a colony ship from another planet.

Once again GREAT SHOW keep up the great work.

edit on 18-12-2011 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Our Thanks to Dr. Sauder for what may well be one of the top 3 most interesting interviews we've had on the Radio program.

Also a big thank you to all of you listeners and supporters to the program This show is a 'labor of love' that we do every week for you, we love it when you call in and participate and discuss the topics in the chatroom.

Tonites show is going into my Instant classic's folder...

(PS) Don't forget to visit Dr. Sauder's website.
Keyhole Publishing

Dr. Richard Sauder's Blog and links

His books (which are signed) are available at his website and also (unsigned) on Amazon

thanks for listening!
Johnny

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
was this recorded? if so where can I find it.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
wow I just lost the whole post ...

GRRR

To restart...

Thank yall for taking my call... I enjoyed the time spent..... I did get asked three questions so I wanted to answer them a little better...

The first one I fumbled..

How much money is X??????

So I am going to answer it to my understanding...

FRB: How much currency is in circulation

How much U.S. currency is in circulation?

There was approximately $1.06 trillion in circulation as of December 7, 2011, of which $1.02 trillion was in Federal Reserve notes.

so that is 1,060,000,000,000 in circulation.....

times 35%

$371,000,000,000 is what the initial value would be of the reserve in stock backing the US currency

if this number is correct....

you then divide by

Gold, silver, diamonds, uranium, oil, platinum

which is 6

so 371000000000/ 6 =
$61,833,333,333.33333

each in value....... (of Gold, silver, diamonds, uranium, oil, platinum)

now the fun part

Gold reserve

The gold listed for each of the countries in the table may not be physically stored in the country listed, as central banks generally have not allowed independent audits of their reserves.

USA- 81333.5 tonnes

well converted from metric tonnes to troy ounces...

81333.5 tonnes to 2614932729.225 oz(troy)

Metric Tonnes to Troy ounces

is the site I used for the math....

here is the next part...

gold at market close was 1598.46 per ounce (gold is measured in troy ounces) so

1598.46 times 2614932729.225 =4,179,865,370,356.994 so this is the value of the gold the us is supposed to have....

I am only tying up 61,833,333,333.33333

leaving....

4118032037023.66 and we walk this back

divided by 1598.46

(the dollar amount left divided by closing price give troy ounces left)

convert back (same site)

2576249663.440849 oz(troy) = 80130.322 mt

so 81333.5 - 80130.322 leaves

1203.178 mt to back the us dollar out of gold...

so next is oil.....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I get a Shoutcast window and thats all, no audio.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

OIL reserve...

How stuff works

The Strategic Petroleum Reserve is the United States' emergency oil stockpile, and it is the largest emergency petroleum supply in the world. The reserve stores about 570 million barrels of crude oil in underground salt caverns at four sites along the Gulf of Mexico. A barrel contains 42 gallons or 159 liters of oil. To create the caverns, workers drill into a salt dome and then put water into the hole to dissolve the salt. Each cavern is about 2,000 feet deep and holds about 10 million barrels of oil. The government uses salt caverns because it costs less than storing oil in aboveground tanks and because the pressure from the earth will seal up any leaks that might develop. The Energy Department also says that the temperature difference in the caverns, which are 2,000 feet below the surface of the earth, keeps the oil circulating so that the petroleum maintains its quality.

the magic number is 570million barrels

Oil price . net

and the prices today....

$93.53

unfortunately I am honest and I posted this to show you that it would have to be a balance....

570,000,000.00 times 93.53 is $53,312,100,000...

61,833,333,333.33333 which means there is not enough oil to do this... it is however completely doable....

after we do the others (Platinum, Silver, Uranium,Diamonds)

we come back and measure shortages such as this... We then go back for example to gold.... and have it back a slight difference.... the others are....

Since the oil is in our strategic oil reserve well lets be strategic and have it backing our currency to....

Even if an enemy hits the parts they will hurt economically just as much as we do.... so we can laugh we still have other items backing our currency

So we are on the same page

the backing price....
371000000000/ 6 =
$61,833,333,333.33333

to cover the currency....

On a funny note I was joking over some of the items we might use...

Part of it came up that

the cops seize gold silver and platinum in there raids.... Take it as the federal government and add it to the reserve backing the currency....

Someone listening misheard and asked if I was serious... I would use what the cops siezed... I smiled...

The word narco currency went through my mind... lol... add coke and weed to the materials... keep all the drugs there as well to back the currency....

My gf looked at me and laughed... this person thought I was insane... till I added one small part.. We store it next to the uranium reserve unprotected...

After all the IRS procedures that the government has accepted uses dollar value several times and treats the drugs for the purpose of tax evasion as a commodity.... with an assign value...

As do the prosecutors do... "Street Value"

So if some idiot wants to steal some of the coke and weed, that is radioactive.... well "se la vie"... darwin is our friend...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

So those who know X is a random value here it is a phrase

The next question was my prediction of how the economy X

My brain split here.....

O-man presidency economy

his view point of the world is

The Power is what is important, the money will follow

Look at solyndra... and a few other companies...
Support my bid and I will help make sure you get grants, loans, and contracts....

This is supported with the additional info of the kicking off of those reporters who would not play ball ....

keep an eye out for this.... he took in more money then and beat the Clinton's at there own game
he also stopped drug use... power is his drug

versus the G-man

The money is the power....

The fine he received as speaker
the book deals
hiding of course materials....
Payment as a lobbyist and not being one but he did the job of

favorite tactics- infidelity accusations against opponents
and BJ's ( his oral fixation is part of the psych makeup)

now laying out of the economic face of issues....

euro crash....
it will be managed but others will pay the price
some countries are about to get hurt.....(I dont blame the UK one bit, it is granting to much for to little)

Their will be bleed over make no mistake, Americans will pay the price due to our natural involvement

Military spending-

A hollow fleet, with stupid purchases.... low ROI- billions into the coffers of others....

expect cuts... in this area... their is no money... and what we have neither is able to manage

you will have "standards raised" but in effect you will not have any fighters.....

china will challenge us and temperature on the us frogs hide will be raised....

Again the Americans will pay the price....

while they vote themselves pay raises....

Housing-

As we speak rent is going up because of supply and demand (supposedly)... people supposedly cant qualify for housing loans but can qualify to pay rent?????

yeah makes no sense to me.... We will have a group of people about to become homeless... because they cant afford basics....

this leads to a trifecta of issues

Disease rising
crime rising- which means more expenses that cities cant handle.....

Water...

You may not have notice but the south is in a drought...
next season the price of foodstuff is going up.....

Most communities around here less then a thirty day supply but definitely not a years worth

Courts...

cant sustain the cases due to cost....

order of importance
Gestapo (CPS) cases
criminal cases
Family
Civil

remember the top two receive lawyers... no budget

The internet...

As state budgets shrink a bigger push to hit companies for cash wrongly claiming they X

Well all this is going to do is kill profits and force your state to lose jobs...... and may force the creation of industries that will attempt to avoid over taxation by greedy states...

Note I neither single out an individual state ( D or R) ... the why is because of pwer... in the end they know revenue is not there due to them overfeeding at the taxpayer trough

Social Security
VA
Medica(id)(re)

Fire Departments...

Narco businesses-

Will be increasing trafficking..... and expanding into new territories

addictions
violence
death

The industries I see profiting with either candidate

Second hand weapon sellers- the whole industry self defense product (amazon great deals on tasers btw)
Funeral Industry- from burying to grave yards
Data mining
Biometrics mining subfield (advert men pay more for dwindling value on list)
Medical supply (iffish but strong)
lobbying ( the state level is a still a gold mine)

next I will finish with X...lol

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

great advice if you ask me.....

now where was i...

yes...my last answer.... Is what we are facing if crook o wins or crook g wins...

Do your own thinking... apply the process

where is his psych profile going to put him... what positions did he sell and to who..... keeping this in mind measure....

Like me you find us short... very short.... (does it matter which man in the equations... nope)

Part of what I forgot to cover was this... please forgive me I was focus on trying to give clear answers and keep them accurate and short....

Fiat money and the banks...

I would announce it... That the banks where being required to have 50% of there moneys on hand in resources...

I know banks have many branches, so each customer declares where there home is.....

So they will be limited in the money they create...

Here is my thinking.... announce this backing of hard resources to the us currency.... with this, banks will be forced to raise there percentages of on hand requirements... (I believe it is between 20 and 10 percent now)

See they will fight this.... Tons of money will flow to congress and the senate to stop the bank rules...

But the bank isnt the prize.... the spike in spending is and the US dollar value is...

We unleashed one of the greatest corporate raids in us history.... the banks will be, as the nation, focused on the issue of if I can force the banks to have the larger depsoits or maybe they will go through the courts..

I really do not care about the out come of the battle, but I will put up enough of a fight to keep em fighting... I win great... I lose... oh well not the prize

You see this is where madoff, shilling, delay and other corporate crooks will be at the whitehouse.... You see with this spike I want to get back as much of the debt as I can... buy back and call in... Raid the corporations, the banks, and who ever owns us debts..... get back as much as we can... They where the best crooks we got and I need to know the insides on how to pull this off... consider it community service

And remember if they refuse payment... Federal law protects the us government.... under the fair debt collection act a refusal of payment cancels the debt...

refuse the US payment we don't owe it....

And the president can do this....

Two ways...

one start on a weekend, congress will not be there... to busy crawling under there mistresses or misters....

I would not have to report for 72 to 48 hours....(remember we are at war with drugs and terror)

then I would wait till they left... I would give my report to an empty congress... UniDir (unless otherwise directed) them... lol... not my fault they where not at there post... if they wanted the briefing should have been there...

The idea is to buy up as much as you can, takeover as much as you can (corporations), ectra... In the space of a weekend with a closed market... (after you announced the tying up of resources to the gold and silver and ect.)

then when just before the market opens..

Tell the market that the USA effectively have gained 100% control of our debt.... and actually be in control of it...

Effectively be debt free as a country.....

the fun part of it will be this... tell congress in the joint sessions they demand...

"Here you go the receipts...We are debt free..." pause "Now dont F@@@ it up... "

You walk out at this point.... You get the VP to speak next.... Let him have some time in the sun

Demand
50% dual tax on lobbying
-projected billions more into the bins... paid by both when deal is cut

Nationwide Freeze on any Taxes increases (including state), effective immediately and permanently
-tax breaks do not expire and new ones do not go into effect (congress can regulate under commerce clause)

Iaccoca acts ( dollar a year with congress and the courts going on the min wage formula)
-lower government overhead and add to the state levels

Debt free budgets
- no city, state, county, or federal government under US control is allowed to be in debt...
- the local officials that do approve the budgets that go into the hole go to federal prison
-it also applies to school boards

Weed laws...
-the most ridiculous of it all
-kick all those in jail on weed charges out... millions of dollars spent over bs.... cut millions from the budget....
- put on probation and make them pay fees and cost....

Immigration amnesty
- grant total amnesty if they can prove 5yrs solid work history or 7 broken up(this they have to)
- the IRS is holding their citizenship papers (leave this part quietly... they owe back taxes 5 to 7... they filed it)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join