It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 88: Dr. Richard Sauder Interview on DUMBs (look it up!), SOPA, ProtectIP and OPEN LINES...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
2am here but I'm listening in still.

Should be a good show!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
ok The main thing I want to add is this...

Me and a few friends where speculating on the subject of underground bases...

The main thing was connecting underground tunnels... We both laughed because we had the same feeling... we named the same part as where the tunnels was...

It gave me that feeling of empty space..... the base navy base we where at was kinda central between 32nd street, our base, sub base, spa war....

The only way I could describe it as the feeling of an old church...

so my question is having never read his books or materials..... What does he think about the underground potential of 32nd street bases ?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I want to know…

Does Dr. Sauder know anything about the underwater tunnels that runs from the coast of California to a Navy facility in New Mexico and if there is any evidence to support it?

And also...

What was he trying to accomplish when he climbed the fence and staged a peaceful demonstration on U.S. Air Force nuclear missile silo H-8 which led to his arrest on April 15, 2010 for trespassing on U.S. military property?

edit on 17-12-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Spelling

edit on 17-12-2011 by mikemck1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Join me in the chat room for conversations regarding our guests among the many others that will arise I'm sure!

Greetings:

It seems the chat room is closed "due to abuse."

Great show!

Still on the edge of our seats...

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

It seems the chat room is closed "due to abuse."

Nope, it's not closed. There's around 34 of us in there right now in fact.

Try following this link.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I will ask this in chat, but want to add it here also as it a long one.

Can you ask him....
Almost 95% of what he has mentioned was written about in both a book called "Fire From The Sky", and the Peter Beter Audio Files with coordinates. He said a lot of references, are any of those 2 his references?

Is there any validity to Phil Schneider? And his story?

And can these DUMBS possibly also reference hollow earth?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I wonder if this Dr. Richard Sauder is pulling some of his information from "The Law of One" by Ra.

Perhaps some of you remember the thread by supposed Illuminati member Hidden_Hand? Well, he stated in his thread that out of all the books or writings on spirituality, metaphysical, transdimensional, and Universal importance, the one with the most credibility was the "Law of One" that was written by a human who channelled an entity named "Ra", who would start off every sentence with the statement "I am Ra."

So, in these writings there is eventually discussion of undersea bases containing unique vehicle and weaponcraft that has been created by the U.S. Government.

Here is the interview:

8.0 Ra: I am Ra. I greet you in the love and the light of the Infinite Creator. I communicate now.

8.1 Questioner: I have a question regarding what I call the advertising of the Confederation. It has to do with free will. There have been certain contacts allowed, as I understand, by the Confederation, but this is limited because of free will of those who are not oriented in such a way as to want contact. Many people on our planet want this material, but even though we disseminate it many will not be aware that it is available. Is there any possibility of creating some effect which I would call advertising, or is this against the principle of free will?
Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the path your life-experience complex has taken. Consider the coincidences and odd circumstances by which one thing flowed to the next. Consider this well.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12/17/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

8.6 Questioner: How did the United States learn the technology to build these craft?
Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola. This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology. In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago, to share information and bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your peoples’ call is greater and greater.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

8.15 Questioner: Was the landing at Pascagoula in 1973 when Charlie Hixson was taken aboard this type of landing?
Ra: I am Ra. The landing of which you speak was what you would call an anomaly. It was neither the Orion influence nor our peoples in thought-form, but rather a planetary entity of your own vibration which came through quarantine in all innocence in a random landing.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

8.29 Questioner: Why do we have a plant in Mexico?
Ra: I am Ra. The necessity is both for dryness of the ground and for a near total lack of population. Therefore, your so-called government and the so-called government of your neighboring geographical vicinity arranged for an underground installation. The government officials who agreed did not know the use to which their land would be put, but thought it a governmental research installation for use in what you would call bacteriological warfare.

reply to post by ErroneousDylan

www.lawofone.info...

Sorry if that was a bit too much.

edit on 17-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Can you ask him were if any of these dumbs are at, location. A project that big and vast does not go unnoticed and there is bound to be some trails be they paper, or physical traces and facts to them. What if any sort of prof does he have.

Oh and ask him who the bone lady is, and how does he know her.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Greetings:

Got it!
Thank you.
We are there, errrr, here - whatever.
tfw

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Dr. Sauder's blog: www.eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com...

I find myself at a loss as to describe how fortunate we are to have had the opportunity to interview this gentlemen.

This show will go down as one of my favorites!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I hear that..

I like this guy...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
THAT was an excellent interview !!!

One of the best I've heard.

Thanks !

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Thanks Johnny for asking my question to the good Doctor.

Dr. Sauder was my favorite guest on ATS Live so far!

Epic interview indeed!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Callers?
Topics you want discussed?
Callers?
Callers?
Callers!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
cry, our internet dropped out and now i cant get back in chat i keep getting this message

Access Denied. The name you entered is already in use. Enter a different user name
can a mod can kick me from chat please.

but im still listening so its good

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What a great show!

I really enjoyed the guest you interviewed. He was smart and savy in so many different areas.

Simply awesome!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Callers?
Topics you want discussed?
Callers?
Callers?
Callers!

I think a record night for callers!
THANK YOU!!!

top topics