It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 88: Dr. Richard Sauder Interview on DUMBs (look it up!), SOPA, ProtectIP and OPEN LINES...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
+ much more as things develop worldwide...

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today,the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

In this weeks show....

Hour 1

Intro's

ATS Live interviews.- Dr Richard Sauder

Dr. Sauder's work: keyholepublishing.com...

Dr. Richard Sauder is the author of five books and major reports:

- Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files, (2010), his latest work on the secret world of underground bases and tunnels.

- The underground bestseller, Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide? (1995), which represents his first work on the underground bases issue.

- The esoteric Kundalini Tales (1998),which deals with paranormal and mind control themes.

- Underwater and Underground Bases (2001), which expands the scope of his earlier work to include military plans for manned bases and tunnels beneath the seafloor.

- The Sauder Report: Notes From the Underground (soon to be made available), a 770 page compilation of many of the raw technical, military and government documents on which the nuts and bolts engineering aspects of his research are grounded.

Richard was the first person to systematically popularize the mysterious topic of underground, and then underwater, bases and tunnels by delving into the open literature of the government, military and industry paper trail.

Richard Sauder is a native Virginian, with an abiding interest in Forteana, unusual information and anomalous paradigm-busting data of all varieties. Beginning in early childhood he has experienced first-hand contact with a variety of paranormal phenomena that have left him a bit puzzled, flummoxed and thoroughly persuaded that there is much more to the Earth and to human perception and consciousness than the mainstream American culture believes.

NO MONDO AT THE END OF THIS HOUR. We'll run to the top to give the interview a chance.

Hour 2

We are alllowing a possible 25 min overrun for our interview

Mondo Bizarro

Lets talk SOPA and Protect IP and freedom of speech and action on the internet.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hour 3

Open Lines

Lets hear from YOU. What do YOU want to talk about? Whats on YOUR mind. Call the studio on and tell us whats on YOUR mind....see below for how to get hold of us...

Outtro...

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pm EST. That's 7pm Mountain, 6pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 1pm (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ALL NEW ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

edit on 17/12/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Will you be asking for callers by name?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Will you be asking for callers by name?

only one member we shall demand call in......

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

only one member we shall demand call in......

This one...

Right?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yeah last hour call in! Can we discuss threads? I hope so.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Will you stop doing that

Nearly had a flaming heart attack.

Cosmic..

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I just don't understand, why does your link take me to my profile?

Is there something Spiegle has missed?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

I just don't understand, why does your link take me to my profile?

Is there something Spiegle has missed?

dont mind FF...he is our special fan.....

one day he shall call in and shock the hell out of all of us.....one day.... (yeah right
)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Join me in the chat room for conversations regarding our guests among the many others that will arise I'm sure!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

dont mind FF...he is our special fan.....

"special"

Why does that make me feel like I am waiting for a ride on the short bus?

one day he shall call in and shock the hell out of all of us.....one day.... (yeah right
)

What you really meant to say here is better expressed in the words of Phil Collins:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Such a special tease you are....
One day you shall get a call, answer it and hear us on the other end....just wait....
we are watching you, for we are everywhere.......

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here is a little background on tonight’s guest…

Dr. Richard Sauder Ph.D.

Bio
Dr. Richard Sauder is the author of five books and major reports:

- Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files, (2010), his latest work on the secret world of underground bases and tunnels.

- The underground bestseller, Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide? (1995), which represents his first work on the underground bases issue.

- The esoteric Kundalini Tales (1998), which deals with paranormal and mind control themes.

- Underwater and Underground Bases (2001), which expands the scope of his earlier work to include military plans for manned bases and tunnels beneath the seafloor.

- The Sauder Report: Notes From the Underground (soon to be made available), a 770 page compilation of many of the raw technical, military and government documents on which the nuts and bolts engineering aspects of his research are grounded.

Richard was the first person to systematically popularize the mysterious topic of underground, and then underwater, bases and tunnels by delving into the open literature of the government, military and industry paper trail.

Dr. Sauder also was arrested on April 15, 2010 for trespassing on U.S. military property.

Dr. Sauder went over the fence and staged a peaceful demonstration on U.S. Air Force nuclear missile silo H-8, at the intersection of 33rd St. And 76th Ave., near Parshall, North Dakota.

He was held for 3 months and stood trial on July 23, 2010, where he was found guilty for trespassing on a federal facility; he was released and was sentenced to time served.

Source

The subject of underwater, underground bases and tunnels has always fascinated me. I feel that the more light that’s shed on the subject, the better.

In my opinion, Dr. Sauder is very serious about his pursuit of the truth and I commend him for it.
This interview is going to be epic indeed.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Such a special tease you are....
One day you shall get a call, answer it and hear us on the other end....just wait....

I'm gonna give all my secrets away!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Will we be able to call in and ask questions to Dr. Sauder? Or would you recommend to add them to chat?

Thanks, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Will we be able to call in and ask questions to Dr. Sauder? Or would you recommend to add them to chat?

Thanks, NRE.

Good question...Im not sure....but as soon as I or someone else knows, it will be posted!
If anything, yall could post questions here and staff can ask them for you.....as time allows.

edit on December 17th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I would be curious as to Dr. Sauder's opinion on Mead Lake...and whether testing so close to area 51 correlates with other operations in Nevada!

I think I'll call and ask!
edit on 17-12-2011 by jerryznv because: capatilizing...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
One hour to go...

Don't miss this one folks... Tonight could be the night, IF I call in it will be just before the..

Outtro...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I would like to add a question just in case chat is to full. I would like to ask if he thinks there is any validity to the book "Fire From The Sky", and if Cosmospheres have any correlation with any of his research.

Thanks in advance, NRE.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
....45 min to SHOW TIME....

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
SHOW TIME GUYS & GALS & OTHER BEINGS

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join