It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Filmed By Passenger on Airplane Over China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I could not find this during my search so I wanted to get everyone's opinion. Personally, I'm not sure what it is which is why I posted this. I would say it's an airplane if I had to make a choice.

If there is a normal explanation I would like to know it. I am a believer in UFO's but am also skeptical, especially with all the hoaxes floating around.

It can be seen starting at the 22 second mark. It's not moving what I would consider to be very fast.

edit on 17-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sorry man, But that is so a plane.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think I can see small wings on the object.

I am going to have to say....airplane........

It is a good video though...................

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Its either a plane or a cruse missle.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It appears to have wings, small wings but I still see them.
Kind of looks like a Cruise missile, but also looks like an MD-90 jet...
www.gearthblog.com...

It looks to be a lot lower than the passenger jet taking the video, which would explain the lack of a contrail if it's altitude was at a temp too high for condensation formations.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

A cruise missile is a very good possibility. It would explain the miniature wings.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Airplane flying at a lower level. Probably not a jet plane .... but it's a plane.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think you guys are right, the more I look at it, the more I can see the wings.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Big ol seagull?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That looks like they are filming a small airplane

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The saurians are said to inhabit bases underneath various areas in china and around the world. A female saurian was interviewed and also said you would see their ships in china and even closer to tibet and some mountain ranges. They pilot cylindrical or cigar shaped craft, what seems to be what is shown here. It could also be a predator type drone, or smaller leer type aircraft with dark colored wings and white fuselage.

Looks to be a predator drone with shortened wings, maybe the smaller jet powered variety. Possibly Chinese tests?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrksstudios
Sorry man, But that is so a plane.

Gonna have to agree with you on this. Cylindrical object with wings sticking out is definately a plane.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i don't know about you but if i was randomly filming something and a ufo appeared in my view, i would try to zoom in to get a better look. the camera guy was just pointing at the same thing the whole time and staying calm with no excitement. not a ufo imo.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thanks OP, yep looks like it has little wings, it would have to be a fast one to fly with wings like that to create lift lol. Maybe some one that knows more of what china's military has in it arsenal can clue us in better
edit on 17-12-2011 by FarBeyondDriven69 because: ops, sould of read what I typed before posting lmao

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
That's definitely a smaller plane....sort of a business jet type. It is harder too see cause it's several thousand feet lower than the one it's being filmed from.

I find it amusing so many people seem to think it's a cruise missile...lol. It's a Chinese landscape below there...not the pentagon!

new topics

top topics

join