It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out the map of Countries that do not recognize Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
And you'll see basically all of our enemies/ the entire US Foreign Policy attack plan.

Coincidence? I think not.

Does Israel really control US Foreign Policy.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Good find. It seems like Israel does indeed, dictate what countries the USA should wage war against.

Of course the sheeple are too brainwashed to see this.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Can you check your link...

It's trying to upload something to my computer????

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Hmmm. are you in a different country perhaps?

Just go here and you'll see the two maps.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Ok, so what is the big deal? If you walk down the street in Dallas you'll probably see a lot of people wearing Cowboys gear. This is a map of countries that share the same basic ideology, mostly religious. What's so "breaking news" about this?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Sure your map is interesting, one huge fatal flaw... 90% of those green countries are Muslim countries. Of course they're against Israel. It's a religious thing, not political. As for North Korea and Cuba, well let's just say they disagree with US on just about anything and everything they can.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Can you name the countries in US Foreign Policy attack plan?
Because countries who do not recognize Israel are:
Algeria, Libya ,Somalia, Sudan, North Korea, Iran, Iraq,Kuwait,Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE, Yemen, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Brunei, Malaysia,Indonesia.
Since 1948 US military was involved in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya ,Lebanon and Somalia - true. But it was also involved in Yugoslavia ,Vietnam ,Panama,Grenada, Dominican republic and Cuba.
So who is controlling US foreign policy? I mean ,after invasion into Iran and Afghanistan Israeli-controlled US policy caused those countries with Israeli-controlling-US-controlled-local leaders to recognize Israel. Oh, wait. No it did not. At least Serbia recognizes Israel. Ooops, Yugoslavia did it too. Damn. Indonesia, here under-our-controll-US comes.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Israel is the western world's holy land. And it was taken with force and the people of Palestine are still occupied since 1947. There was a reason for why the old world leaders tried to stop the practice of this belief system that was outlawed almost everywhere. And now the jewish people are trying to wage war and create the end times that they believe will the great big battle of good and evil . No surprise that the western leaders will play along with game seeing how a lot people in the western world think that tales of revelations are fact. Makes me sick that the western governments give this sh*t hole billions a year and they give us the finger lol . As far as I am concerned the enemy is Israel and the western world we are the terrorist of this planet .

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
/Yawn another hate Israel and then hate the U.S. thread. Getting to the point where i am going to ignore anything that has Israel or U.S. in the title.

Can you feel the hate tonight?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

sign of the times i guess. Pretty teling, too.

new topics

top topics

join