It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Important Conspiracy Theorists Of Our Time. Found To Be Real!!(VIDEO!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Have you noticed all the new gold commercials lately?The interest in gold has skyrocketed.Why do you suppose that is?

Makes you wonder if they really are using gold for fuel,doesn't it?

Fuel for what you say?I know it may sound a bit crazy,but have you ever heard of the "aliens need gold for fuel" theory?

I have noticed over the past few years, a significant interest in gold. These gold buyers are now everywhere.

It's either:

1. Front companies for the elite buying up as much gold as they can from the average Joe, cause we need the money since times are tough.

OR

2. It's just small businesses who know the price of gold is still rising and it's a good business model.

Not sure, but I have been thinking about option 1 since the increase in these shops.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

If you check out this youtube video www.youtube.com... you will find that the Fort Knox mystery was also discovered Mr Khann the former IMF chief.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I find it very interesting the way he explains how the space program is transmitted to the general public using only material fimed in the training simulations in the months leading up to a mission, and the simulated data fed to the flight control, as if real. It puts a whole new slant on the " did we/didn't we " Moon missions, and the conflicting stories of Naval crew saying that they recovered the Astronauts capsules very soon after launch, and even two different crews who claimed to have retrieved the same capsule on different dates, and stories about some witnesses saying that some capsules were dropped from aircraft.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I too have looked into this man; everyone should have a copy of his audiobooks, they are available freely on the Internet.

Most people simply don't spend enough time on them as there's such an incredible amount of information, but I recommend for everyone to make it their priority.

It's safe to say that at some point these will be gone from the Internet and if found with copies you'll be labelled as a 'Terrorist'; that's because what's contained in them is FACT

If you'd like to download them now they're over here (Free of Charge)

www.peterdavidbeter.com...

edit on 19-12-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I only got done with the first page. Please keep piling on the information. I like that it is all condensed in one thread. I don't have to go thread hopping. There is a lot of information here. I'll have to look at the audios later on.

You have put a tremendous amount of time and energy into this. Thank you.

This thread is

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Except this is entirely a misconception, and utter hogwash:

..... and the simulated data fed to the flight control, as if real.

Total baloney....try to understand the reality, and not the ridiculous claims of this man, who whilst likely was in on some sort of some "conspiracy" info, went well into "Paranoid Land", and apparently "borrowed" (stole) a lot of these various ideas from other so-called "conspiracy" theorists. After all, he had to "out-do" himself with each claim, in order to hold his audiences.

In order to believe his claims, you'd have to believe that the experts and professionals working in Mission Control are that stupid? And, what about radar tracking? Communications relays from all over the globe? ALL the international partners who assist??

And, the point of the public seeing "only" the training leading up to a mission? Well,
? What else would you see? Prior to the launch of the spacecraft??

It puts a whole new slant on the " did we/didn't we " Moon missions.....

NO, it does not!! This is an example where "Dr." Beter stlole from others. And, he was able to ride the coat-tails of the Moon Hoax" silliness. Just one more reason why I find his veracity questionable, in regards these "Audio Letters". He died in 1987 - long before our current satellites' arrival to the Moon, and especially the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO) that is equipped with a camera, and currently engaged in fully mapping the Moon's topography. That camera (the LROC) HAS photographed all six Apollo landing sites!!

....and the conflicting stories of Naval crew saying that they recovered the Astronauts capsules very soon after launch....

Untrue, until you show a "source"....

...and even two different crews who claimed to have retrieved the same capsule on different dates....

^ ^ ^ Ditto ^ ^ ^

... and stories about some witnesses saying that some capsules were dropped from aircraft.

Because they did!! Testing the parachutes, they made many UNMANNED test drops. It's well documented.

edit on Mon 19 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Hey ProudBird,

I have been following your posts here along with some of the others. I really appreciate your skepticism surrounding Peter Beter and it reminds me a little of where we kind of ended up last time around,

NRE, just wanted to say congratulations on another great thread.

So, ProudBird, I get it. It seems apparent to me that Peter Beter (repeat as often as possible, as it keeps us all smiling, I don't think any of us are going to get past the name and I figure we should just go with it
) was crafting science fiction, on the fly, from current events and his own speculations on current events and probably other legitimate science fiction (think Heinlein). For instance it might not have been a TU-144, but what about Polyus*? I am not saying that it is or was Polyus, but you see how it gets a little slippery, especially when we are using the web as our main resource? I just think that Beter knew damned well that he didn't need to get a hole in one, he just needed to get close to the hole.

Now, if we believe that then we are beginning to get in to the part of this that I am really interested in; the possibility that Beter is a proto-type for the likes of,

John Todd: en.wikipedia.org...(occultist)

William Cooper: en.wikipedia.org...

And..

Alex Jones: en.wikipedia.org...(radio_host)

There are others. In fact there is a group of them all vying for the same dollars generated by The Conspiracy Industry.

The top dogs are the best performance artists. I say that we all stop patronizing these performance artists and put them all up on the table for dissection. Because it looks to me like we have been happily imbibing this shinola for way too long; I think we should turn the tables.

What do you think?

*en.wikipedia.org...(spacecraft)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Now, if we believe that then we are beginning to get in to the part of this that I am really interested in; the possibility that Beter is a proto-type for the likes of....

You've articulated well what I was trying to convey.

As to Dr. Beter, perhaps delving carefully into his references (not his academic history, the things he mentioned, and how he got the ideas) some patterns will emerge.

I see a very plausible comparison to those other blokes you mentioned....I will toss one more in for consideration:

L. Ron Hubbard, and his creation of a fake "religion", based entirely on Science Fiction.

But back to Dr. Beter.....mentally deluded, if brilliant (or, deluded because of a brilliance that went too far?) or, a con-artist?

I think he was sincere, but as was mentioned earlier, his 1960s-era association with George C. Wallace, the vile former Governor of Alabama (who, to his credit later in life, recanted and found a type of "redemption") displayed a certain political bias (of the most base kind), as well a distorted and bigoted and skewed outlook on life and reality and the value of Human dignity.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

"L. Ron Hubbard"....... "or, a con-artist?"

Yeah, there is a lot going on in that video.

Hey, check this out? Now that I think of the video...Do you think that it might be safe to say that human non-verbal communication, body language and all of that, do you think our ability to 'hide' it or obfuscate it has developed tangentially with our ability to read it.

In other words, look at these guys, look at Beter, don't all of the non-verbal ques seem really transparent and almost more demonstrative?

I say this because Beter 'Live' seems especially full of #, know what I mean?

I am really beginning to see this all as performance art. These guys know intuitively or by design that human beings respond to and are susceptible to the modes and methods of communication he is using.

The trick is to inculcate in to those that are sensitive to it, a feeling of having secret knowledge about stuff that is a danger to 'us' and is being hidden from 'us'. This triggers in a person a few modes of thinking and behaving that are dangerously open to manipulation: the feeling that one is saving the world, is one, the feeling that one is special and especially 'right' for knowing this secret knowledge; there are 2 of them.

If we are to take this whole ball of wax as representing a progrom of weaponized narrative (story telling) designed to be used as a tool for the manufacture of consent and the winning of hearts and minds (as I do), then I think I might know how Beter was a success.

You see, 'they' had to remove the narrative from the myth of a 2 party system. This can be accomplished by simply making the 'secret knowledge' 'non-partisan' in the American political sense. Beter accomplishes that. By failing.

What do you think?

We are trying to learn about weaponized narrative here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks, ProudBird.

P.S. Thought I might add for texture and seasoning: Beter/Robotoids vs Jones/'___' Machine Elves. Cue Looney Tunes Extro.
edit on 19-12-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
I only got done with the first page. Please keep piling on the information. I like that it is all condensed in one thread. I don't have to go thread hopping. There is a lot of information here. I'll have to look at the audios later on.

You have put a tremendous amount of time and energy into this. Thank you.

This thread is

Yes, one of the best and most important threads I've ever seen on ATS. Plenty of DisInfo Agents here already; a sure sign that there's info we're not meant to have

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Oh, thought that I would add that, at present, my cronies and I are using the term "Beter-hole" to describe any conspiracy research which ends up going in endless little circles trying to bite its own ass. Which is, like, 99% of it. I won't leave you hanging on that one: I say that because ALL of it is based on a very finite stack of texts. It is 2011 and this is the post-post-modern era; we have been through the stacks, like, how many times now folks?

I believe that It's time we get out the scalpels and start doing a little A and P on these guys; but that will be tough as long as they or what they say is held as 'sacred'. Let's gut them for material and start making up our own stories.

Here, I'll start:

Have you heard what is really happening at Dulce, New Mexico? My secret government contact at the Daily Donuts tells me that the Clone Army crafted from the DNA of Laura Bush and Aleister Crowley is almost finished being prepared. They are soon to be loaded on to the Black Trains and shipped to the 'Detention Centers' that have been noted nationwide so that they can be brought closer to civilian centers before Zero Hour; and you thought they were for us.

You know, Dulce was not named for what people think it was; it was named so because of the vast amount of sugar that is brought in to the underground facility every year to feed the giant sentient mitochondria kept there in vats, also known as Shoggoth. They will be used to simultaneously control the Clone Armies, when the time comes, just as they were used to direct the deep gold mining operations found in the Antarctic and hinted at in Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness.

Who wants to go next?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Pretty funny:

Plenty of DisInfo Agents here already....

The usual false claim is trotted out whenever some reason, facts and evidence is presented to give a balance and spur some serious contemplation.

To add, I have a few other names to add to those suggested in my (and other) post(s) above:

• Benjamin Fulford

• David Wilcock

• David Icke

(Has Richard Hoagland been already mentioned? Can't remember.....or, Ralph Rene'?)

Not sure if they sipped at the same trough as Dr. Beter, or were simply all influenced by "mental telepathy" together, finding that similar tactics always got them that attention they craved.....

• posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:08 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Frater210

I am really beginning to see this all as performance art. These guys know intuitively or by design that human beings respond to and are susceptible to the modes and methods of communication.......

"Performance art", very apt perhaps. I immediately thought of that British "mentalist", Derren Brown. (He is open about the fact that he has no real "psychic" ability, but like James Randi, wishes to educate people about potential frauds).

Not an exact match, but this is very similar:

....Using his knowledge and skill, he appears to be able to predict and influence people's thoughts with subtle suggestion, manipulate the decision-making process and read the subtle physical and psychological signs or body language that indicate what a person is thinking.

Oh, and Uri Geller springs to mind.....and, the "Amazing Kreskin" (those of you older than dirt may remember those guys).....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
    link   
    Whoa - the Beter can of worms.
    I listened to every audio letter and read his book War on the Dollar and frankly, I'm left feeling overwhelmed by events depicted by Beter.
    If half of what he said is true we are the most ignorant, kept-in-the-dark generation of humans to have ever existed.

The man DID exist. He was a top DC lawyer and calling out the Rockefellers publicly as he did was pretty ballsy indeed.

Beter had cajones.

Nice thread you've put together.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Asktheanimals

No argument here, of course:

The man DID exist.

I'm left feeling overwhelmed by events depicted by Beter.

Still, recall he died in 1987....if you review those many predictions and such, we have the "Tunnel of Time" to look back and check out many of them.

Also, I wonder at the honorific of "Dr." that's attached to his name so often? I see his degree title is "Doctor of Juris", or "Jurisprudence Doctor"...et cetera....in other words, a law degree. On a level a medical degree academically I suppose. However, how many lawyers use "Dr." as a title....I usually see the "J.D." after the name. Did he receive a Ph.D at some point?

If half of what he said is true....

Aye, well there's the rub . I wonder if, after reviewing the brief biography, his mental degradation began as a result of his public service in the Kennedy Administration? Perhaps as a result of the assassination? Something to ponder....

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:34 PM
    link   

not sure if this helps your research at all but i've been reading a rather interesting article , and i probably would have read right over it if not for reading your post a bit earlier but it mentions Dr. Peter Beter about the fort knox article.

"Dr. Peter Beter recorded the following comments on this incident a month later on June 28, 1980, which were published in *Wisconsin Report* newspaper on July 31, 1980. (Dr. Beter was an attorney practicing before the U.S. Supreme Court, appointed to U.S. Export-Import Bank by President Kennedy, was involved in intelligence activities, originator of the term "stagflation", responsible for revealing that there is no gold in Fort Knox, and had many intelligence contacts. He had access to very high-level sources of information.) [Quoting:]"

For Dr. Beter's information, write to the *Wisconsin Report,* P.O. Box 45, Brookfield, WI 53008-0045

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

not sure about the source just thought it might help.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:31 AM
    link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:58 AM
    link   
    After reading a few of his recordings and this thread I am glad I don't live in America but in my safe little country
    I am very happy with this thread as this is the first I've heard of this guy. I have a lot to research and read over these holidays! I have found this very interesting and knew nothing about this before. All very interesting!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:32 AM
    link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Pretty funny:

The usual false claim is trotted out whenever some reason, facts and evidence is presented to give a balance and spur some serious contemplation.

To add, I have a few other names to add to those suggested in my (and other) post(s) above:

• Benjamin Fulford

• David Wilcock

• David Icke

(Has Richard Hoagland been already mentioned? Can't remember.....or, Ralph Rene'?)

Not sure if they sipped at the same trough as Dr. Beter, or were simply all influenced by "mental telepathy" together, finding that similar tactics always got them that attention they craved.....

• You're saying the guy's mad instead of debating the claims, this is a well known disinfo tactic; the logic you're using is flawed. Beter was clearly a highly intelligent individual.
    edit on 20-12-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
    link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Pretty funny:

• Benjamin Fulford

• David Wilcock

• David Icke

• You seem very confident to throw your weight about and put people down for someone so new here, that's the problem when people are being paid to post on forums like these, they arrive in a blaze of glory and make so many posts in a very short time, that it is obvious that they are on here for too many hours at a time to be a single poster. Negative putdowns to positive opinions, is not an open mind, it is an agenda !

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join