It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Important Conspiracy Theorists Of Our Time. Found To Be Real!!(VIDEO!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I read your other thread on this and was completely fastinated. Haven't finished reading the whole posting,But I will. Thanks for all the work putting all this info together. Great reading. I wonder who Peter's informants were?S&F

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this back to life. I first heard about Dr. Beter from your other post this summer about him and have been reading his audio letters ever since. I find his theories much more credible than most others given his background and knowledge. Also, most of them seen to tie in directly to world events at that time, especially with the Russians and the cold war. I think one of my favorite topics of his is the UFO/space connection. He mentions how we are already building these craft in audio letter 42. Also of interests is audio letter 26 where he talks about the particle beam on the moon. You have to wonder if this thing really was ever built and if it's still in use today.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

This is a lot of info to process. I'm going to have to come back to it when I have more time. Looks interesting, although I doubt if I'll agree with everything in it. (Jackie killed JFK? Really?) It's still worth reading because he might be right about some things.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Congratulations OP! S&F for you.

Great research. Great information.

I am really looking forward to reading up on Dr. Beter. Each legitimate source always leads me closer to seeing the "bigger picture" and to the truth.

Thanks for sticking with this and showing us all that a little patience can really pay off.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I see that Beter mentions a "one world government" in his audio 36. I suppose that is technically more correct than 'new world order'
It's hard to decide whether this man is using information that he is privvy to for the purpose of creating disinfo, or is actually divulging hidden agenda, or has completely fell out of his tree. Take the Moon war for instance, given that it did take place, and we have all heard the stories about that with aliens as the foe, while Beter says it was humans involved. What is the most rational answer? either story is quite fantastic given, (1) 'the known' state of human space exploration, (2) 'the known' impossibilty of alien life on, or to the Moon. What is 'known' then to us, is that neither scenario happened. The Orson Welles speak is strange too.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Thank you, you touched on the subject of the question I posed earlier. This Harvest Moon thing, what exactly was that supposed to be? Although I read a hell of a lot of the op, this bit really caught my attention. I would like to know as much as possible about this.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here is the book FIRE FROM THE SKY: Battle of Harvest Moon & True Story of Space Shuttles
www.wanttoknow.info...

A very interesting read to say the least.

Here are the chapters.

01 SECRET WARS

02 AMERICAN BOLSHEVIKS

03 COUNTDOWN TO NUCLEAR WAR

04 TUNGSTEN SATELLITE

05 GENETIC REPLICAS

06 COSMOSPHERES AND ALIENS

07 THE SECOND SHUTTLE

08 CRASH AND REVENGE

09 RUSSIAN COMMAND OF SPACE

10 MORE RUSSIAN WARNINGS

11 STEALTH PROGRAM

12 4 OF 5 AMERICANS TO DIE

13 FALKLANDS U.S. BASE DESTROYED

14 END OF THE WORLD 9-17-82

15 NOTHING IS NOT NOTHING IN PHYSICS

16 HAARP SCALAR ELECTROMAGNETICS

17 JONESTOWN MASSACRE HOAX

18 RUSSIAN MISSILE BASE

19 BATTLE OF THANKSGIVING 1978

20 GUYANA COVERUP

21 U.S.S. THRESHER

22 OPERATION PAPERCLIP

23 ASSASSINATION CONNECTIONS

24 GERMAN SCIENTISTS AND ALIENS

25 HITLER AND ANTARCTICA

26 POLAR DEFENSE

27 GERMAN NUCLEAR BOMBS

28 GERMAN FLYING SAUCERS

29 ALBERT EINSTEIN: BOLSHEVIK SPY

30 KENNEDY-NAZI CONNECTIONS

I am currently researching this and plan on doing a thread on it after this one.

Enjoy!
Peace, NRE.
edit on 18-12-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: to add

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by smurfy

Thank you, you touched on the subject of the question I posed earlier. This Harvest Moon thing, what exactly was that supposed to be? Although I read a hell of a lot of the op, this bit really caught my attention. I would like to know as much as possible about this.

This is Peter Beter's take on it from audio 36, July 1978. Since he says; "last September's American defeat" it can be assumed that the 'battle of the harvest Moon' took place in September 1977.

www.peterdavidbeter.com...

Others like Dr Boylan have the adversaries as Americans, and maybe Russians v Aliens,

www.greatdreams.com...

The last link seems to be an e-mail blog.
What is in common is the all encompassing scenario, that includes powerful families with the NWO agendas as well etc; all wrapped up like a Chinese fortune cookie. I'm not particularly sceptical, but I do wonder why we have at least these two men, both well educated, who pursue this line of research and who have similar stories without seemingly taking one off the other, which most other serious researchers would find as crackpot. That's a mystery itself.
edit on 18-12-2011 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The link isnt working for me, can you check it? Let me know if its on my end.

Thanks, NRE.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Well, I have to tell you that, sadly, Dr. Beter was most likely impressed with spinning incredible yarns (that might have, at one time, some kernels of truth) but his rather prolific amount of "Audio Interviews" show the type of rambling and delusions that are rather trademark of someone gone 'round the bend, perhaps.

Other words, whilst he may have been privy to certain actual facts and conspiracy plans, it seems that he went way off the deep end into extreme paranoia.

Now, there is much to cover, and this particular post (whether related or not to Dr. Beter) is at least relative to his "Audio Interview #70" that I just read the transcript of, from the "Wisconsin Report" link to the "Audio Letters":

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

"Audio Letter #70"

(^ ^ ^ "Topic #2" in the above).

Specifically, his rather incredibly fantastic (and incredibly untrue) tale of a Space Shuttle flight in 1981.

Synopsis: His claim that the first test Shuttle, "Enterprise".... Orbital Vehicle, or "OV"-101 (Which, btw, only got that name after a huge influx of requests and writing campaign from Star Trek fans -- a campaign very likely instigated by Gene Roddenbery himself, as he was at the time "pitching" a new Star Trek concept around Hollywood).....NASA first were to name her the "Constitution" -- which also has a Star Trek legacy, since the StarShip "Enterprise" is of the "Constitution Class"......but of course, "Enterprise" is more recognizable and iconic.......

Anyhow, back to Dr. Beter's tale -- His claims that the "first" Shuttle (Ov-101) was secretly substituted, and re-named "Columbia" (second Shuttle, or OV-102) for this incredibly complex reason of a "secret" espionage mission over the USSR, since (according to Beter) was necessary since the USA had no spy satellites, due to USSR "killer satellite" actions.

Now, it gets even crazier (which can be read by yourself)...The original Shuttle, designed only for landing glide tests....had the "normal" internal assemblies and subsystems needed to further check it out when mated to the :launch stack"...but of course, was never launched. He claims that the cargo bay contained "fuel tanks", amongst many other terribly inaccurate assertions. All of these machinations are used to make the absolutely stunningly WRONG assertion that the shuttle (OV-101 only) could, because of the "fuel tanks" in the cargo bay, actually go sub-orbital after being carried by the 747 that was used for the glide tests!! None of these claims have the least bit of credibility.

The first actual Shuttle flight, STS-1, was in April 1981.....and it was the Columbia (OV-102).

The second mission, STS-2, in November 1981, is the one that Dr. Beter claims was a "deception". Further, he claims that that one, publicly called "Columbia" was the "Enterprise", and launched 'unmanned'!! If I follow his ramblings properly....it was "shot down" by the USSR using particle beam weapons mounted onTu-144s!!

The Tu-144 was a commercial SST, very similar in design to the Concorde!! NOT a "military weapons platform".

Tupelov Tu-144

Reading further into the history of the Tu-144, it is possible at the time (1981) that Dr. Beter assumed some of the potential "military" uses might have been put into place (even though there seems no sign of a "particle beam weapon"). Here is the story, again at Wiki:

Tu-144 Proposed military versions (?)

Perhaps this part:

.....Later this project evolved into an aircraft for electronic countermeasures (ECM) to suppress enemy radars and facilitate bomber's penetration through enemy air defenses (Tu-144PP). In the early 1980s this functionality was supplanted with theatre and strategic reconnaissance (Tu-144PR).

But:

The dimmer civil prospects for Tu-144 were becoming, the more Tupolev tried to "sell" the aircraft to the military. ....The military were unreceptive to Tupolev's approaches.

Oh, and back to the "Enterprise" (the real one, OV-101):

Orbital Vehicles - Enterprise (OV-101)

For the time-frame of November 1981??:

The Enterprise was then returned overland to the Dryden Flight Research Facility on Sept. 6, 1981.

During May and June of 1983, Enterprise was ferried to the Paris, France, Air Show -- Germany, Italy, England and Canada, and was returned to the Dryden Flight Research Facility.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
what a fantastic post
Thank you for taking the time to research and share this information.
I had never heard about Peter Beter before , but now I will be looking for more of what he said

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Link should be working now.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

That is at the nub of any argument here really. Did PB contradict himself anywhere in the audios. I'm near sure that Columbia is mentioned as having landed in Australia. That could be somewhere in the OP's earlier thread.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

List of audio,

www.peterdavidbeter.com...
edit on 18-12-2011 by smurfy because: Links.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Peter's explanation of the Kennedy Assisination is the first explanation that really tries to make sense of the rather strange facts concerning the number of shots fired, from where and from whom.

Dr. Beter says that there was a device planted in the limosuine that fired that last final shot at almost point blank range. It just makes sense if you watch the Zapruder film. The rest of the sharp shooters were firing just for distraction and to make sure Connelly was wounded enough so that he couldn't be a reliable witness. That makes sense to me.

"Thus multiple sharpshooters were firing at the motorcade for
several purposes as it passed through Dealey Plaza. First they
were to create an ambush environment--a distraction so that the
murder blast from within the car would not be recognized for what
it was. Second they were to shoot Governor Connally. Merely as
a third priority they were also to hit the President with a shot
or two just as insurance against any possible malfunction of the
murder device mounted in the car. Vice President Lyndon Johnson
was not a target at all."

Does anyone have any idea who Dr. Beter's informants were?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Peter Beter hmmm…

Peter David Beter (June 21, 1921 – March 1987) was an American attorney[1] and financier[2]. He ran for governor in 1968 in the Republican Party primary in the state of West Virginia (although he was formerly a Democrat), but lost[3]. [color=gold]Politically, he was a staunch admirer of ex-Alabama governor George Wallace for his ethics; Beter also drafted Wallace as the American party candidate in 1973 but numerous republicans opposed such efforts[4]. Nonetheless, he later became a member of his Draft-Wallace committee[5].

www.abovetopsecret.com...

George Wallace, the son of a farmer, was born in Clio, Alabama, on 25th August, 1919. He studied at the University of Alabama and received his law degree in 1942.

Wallace served in the United States Army Air Force during the Second World War. After the war he became assistant attorney general of Alabama before being elected as a member of the Alabama Legislature in 1947. Wallace also served as judge of the Third Judicial District of Alabama (1953-1958).

A member of the Democratic Party, Wallace attempted in 1958 to become his party's candidate for governor of Alabama. His main rival, John Patterson, Alabama's Attorney General, was an outspoken segregationist who had become a popular hero with white racists by using the state courts to declare the NAACP in Alabama an illegal organization. Patterson was endorsed by the [color=gold]Ku Klux Klan and easily defeated Wallace.

After the election Patterson admitted that: "The primary reason I beat him (Wallace) was because he was considered soft on the race question." Wallace agreed and decided to drop his support for integration and was quoted as saying: "no other son-of-a-bitch will ever out-'n-word' me again".

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

Peter Beter information in his book and audio tapes might be true however; I find it very hard to read anything this man has to say especially since he was a stanch supporter of George Wallace.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
this is my 2nd time as a member on this site so I've actually been around a few years and this is the kind of thread I've been hoping to see, something important and relevant to today being covered inside & out backward & forward comprehensively. S+F but more importantly congratulations on being awesome

-TF

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Dr. Beter says that there was a device planted in the limosuine that fired that last final shot at almost point blank range. It just makes sense if you watch the Zapruder film. The rest of the sharp shooters were firing just for distraction and to make sure Connelly was wounded enough so that he couldn't be a reliable witness. That makes sense to me.

It also makes sense if there was fire from a storm drain that was on the same side as the knoll, that drain led/leads back to the other side of the knoll beyond the fence.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I'm near sure that Columbia is mentioned as having landed in Australia.

I missed that, but if indeed it was claimed as well? Gosh, more of an indict of credibility for the man (Beter).

The other link you posted I see is the same narrative as "Fire In The Sky"?

It almost seems as if Dr. Beters "Audio Files" were merely re-interpreted by another believer, and used to assemble those narratives in those other links?? Repeating the same wild tales...

Like that Astronauts Young and Crippen had been killed earlier, and the ones seen in 1981 were "synthetics". Et cetera.

And the entire claim of "genetic copies" of Humans, developed by the USSR in the 1979s? The list is too long to go into here.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

You are just as confused as me when you look at it all in a straight forward fashion, aka simple logic. Maybe these guys were were infected by an Extraordinary virus that makes one both cogent and rambling at the same time, Philip Corso is another example.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I've got to say it. The guy is calling himself Peter Beter. Peter Beater. Get it? I mean, sure if you're gonna let out this type of info you definitely use a pseudonym, but Peter Beater? Who is gonna take you seriously?

Then again, maybe you want that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join