The Most Important Conspiracy Theorists Of Our Time. Found To Be Real!!(VIDEO!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
based on some of the info i read that you posted this guy was way off on some points.

Dont get me wrong, its certainly an interesting read. but there is something off about the language used. I cant quite put my finger on it.
edit on 18-12-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Trying to follow this, but it's a mosiac of so many different things that I don't see what you're getting at.

So, Peter Beter is a conspiracy theorist, and you found a video of him. So...now what?

Then there's stuff about the gold, weather modification then another version of what happened at Jonestown.

I just don't see where you're going with this...

I also suggest what the other person said...break this up into pieces that people can comment on. I find myself reading one thing, not knowing what the point is, and then there's another thing after that which is completely different. Tell us your own thoughts. I get this idea that you find things and share them, but what does it mean to you? More commentary from you would help.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

The Most Important Conspiracy Theorists Of Our Time. Found To Be Real!!

I think that would be..

*The moon landing was faked

*aliens are among us, and live in underground cities around earth and made a deal with the shadow government
edit on 18-12-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

As the Bolsheviks were losing their grip on Russia, so-called detente fell on hard times. The Rockefeller-Soviet alliance had been based on Bolshevik control on the Soviet side, and when that was terminated, so was the secret alliance. The alliance was fractured by the still-secret Underwater Missile Crisis of 1976; a year later it was broken completely by the equally secret Battle of The Harvest Moon in space.

What is this secretBattle of the Harvest moon? Sounds familiar, what was it?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I'm truly sorry but I cannot read that much content. Can someone give me the details of this thread so I'm know what is going on?
Thank You.
Peace,
DS

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
this is just a small part of our history. just think how far they've gone all these years. we probably can't even guess at some of the nasty things that have happened. it just goes to show you that knowledge really is power.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I know this is a lot of info at once. I want to give this thread some time to stew, and give others a chance to look it over. When I return (I will bump this as I can), I will continue with Fire From The Sky, as I said a must read.
www.wanttoknow.info...

Thanks again for taking the time to look over this thread. This IMHO is very important, and says alot about our world today.

Peace, NRE.

Yes this is a lot of information to go through, but I must thank you for this thread. It was obviously a lot of work on your part to put together and I can appreciate that. So thank you for your contribution and I look forward to going through all of this

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It seems that Dr. Beter was either well ahead of his time and had some serious sources within the government or he was a the greatest dis-info agent ever unleashed on the public. Very interesting either way.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Great work mate, must have been hard at it for a while! I loved the info you presented. Well done!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I read about half of the OP. my main thought is, if this was all going on the 1970's, then we must be in total full swing now. Which then leads me to think, how could any presidential candidate right now, including Ron Paul, not be under the direction of these powerful folks?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Chech what P Beter had to say about JFK - That the shot had to have come
within the car - indicating Jackie as the assassin. I myself have come to believe
that Jackie did indeed assist in the act that appeared to terminate JFK, but that she
was simply playing a part in a hoaxed death scene and was fully aware and an active
part of the faked scenario, a scenario that has (purposely) baffled investigators ever since.

I have always maintained that it was in fact Jackie that fired the fatal head shot, there are some fairly good and damning sections of movie tape that show JFKs head being supported by Jackie after the throat shot, he is leaning far forward with her hand underneath his head, then the back of his head explodes UPWARDS with a trail of blood and smoke following it, and his head is jerked up, smoke comes from a gun, not a bullet. I think that she was his handler and that the intention was always to remove him when it became neccessary, in the most public way possible.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Excellent work OP. I love Dr. Beter's work, I found out about him and his audio tapes in 2009. The best thing about his audio tapes was that every month he would update you about what's going on, that's if you follow the tapes in order. Also I like how he tied pasted events together with the current events of the 70's. The 70's was a pivotal time in which the Rockafellers almost gained complete dictatorship of the US, but after there grand planning they didn't achieve the power that they wanted. Having said that those who opposed them didn't completely distroy the Rockafellers and there faction so over the past thirty plus years there plan is still intact and now we are seeing the fruits of there labor currently.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm waiting in anticipation for further presented research. Probably the most informative OP I've come across in my year as a member and several years as a lurker. Very intriguing so far!
Thanks NRE keep up the good work!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
can someone bullet point the evidence that would hold up in court for me ?

txs

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Originally posted by pshea38
Chech what P Beter had to say about JFK - That the shot had to have come
within the car - indicating Jackie as the assassin. I myself have come to believe
that Jackie did indeed assist in the act that appeared to terminate JFK, but that she
was simply playing a part in a hoaxed death scene and was fully aware and an active
part of the faked scenario, a scenario that has (purposely) baffled investigators ever since.

I have always maintained that it was in fact Jackie that fired the fatal head shot, there are some fairly good and damning sections of movie tape that show JFKs head being supported by Jackie after the throat shot, he is leaning far forward with her hand underneath his head, then the back of his head explodes UPWARDS with a trail of blood and smoke following it, and his head is jerked up, smoke comes from a gun, not a bullet. I think that she was his handler and that the intention was always to remove him when it became neccessary, in the most public way possible.

Have you considered this?
www.cluesforum.info...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Have you noticed all the new gold commercials lately?The interest in gold has skyrocketed.Why do you suppose that is?

Makes you wonder if they really are using gold for fuel,doesn't it?

Fuel for what you say?I know it may sound a bit crazy,but have you ever heard of the "aliens need gold for fuel" theory?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Thank you for your hard work and effort of putting the information together and posting a thread. As some of the others have mentioned. It is a lot to go through and digest. Looks like i will be busy for awhile. Having lived many years around Fort Knox I had heard many claim that what was left of the gold had been removed and transported under Jimmy Carter and flown to Europe. Many claimed that there were gold painted bars stored there. I remember one time the question had arisen and some authorities were suppose to conduct an inspection. I recall the film that was shown was an old archive clip. Then we never heard anymore about the audit. I never heard about Rockefeller's alleged involvement until now. That is a new spin on it but could be accurate. Nothing would surprise me at this point in time.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Have you considered this?
www.cluesforum.info...

Quite plausable, but in my view Jackie manouvers her left elbow so low that she had to strain to get it down there, then with the extended positioning it is almost a straight line up with the exit explosion. You could not pay an actor enough money to get them to place an explosive charge that near to their eyes, or even to blow their own head up !

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
***Conspiracy theorist believes in conspiracies. Shock!***

In other news......

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I guess I don't understand the overall point of the thread. . .

It went from space shuttle tiles, to a Dr., to Ron Paul, to gold and now into the Kennedy assassination?

What links all this together op?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum