It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 minute rant, to wake up America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Okay. Maybe not 20 mins but just under.

Just caught this vid on Youtube and this lady tells it how it is.
I must warn that there`s some strong language but i think her words come from the heart.

I think most of us that live outside the US are as frustrated with the American people as she is.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This belongs in the RANT section considering she doesn't tell us anything we don't already say here at ATS. That was a boring 20 minutes. I could have made the same video and it would have been just as boring.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Full blown rant. She is no different than some here on ats with thier beliefs. What i dont like is that she beives ALL americans are sitting on couches playing xbox and are fat and lazy. The issues continue in that she states "we" when talking about america when clearly she is not in america or from america. Lol she thinks americans are mindless drones! Hahaha she talks crazy just like GRAVITOR does (ats member, good guy, slightly crazy, very entertaining though)

And by "most of the people on ats feel the same way" can you provide some kind of percentage of numerage? Id'e love to see the numbers.

At anyrate, at least a million videos like that on the tube. Nothing new here.

Move along, move along........

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What i dont like is that she beives ALL americans are sitting on couches playing xbox and are fat and lazy.
reply to post by PLASIFISK
[more

To be honest. I think she clearly states that she doesn`t mean ALL Americans.
The ones who haven`t woke up.
As giving you proof of the numbers on ATS who feel the same.........No, i can`t. Just my opinion.

top topics

join