It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Beings" Video Taped in the Great Pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am sure a lot of you are aware of the following story or website:KNOWIkNOW.COM PAY ME $5MILLION OR I WILL RELEASE THE TAPE.

A variety of Threads and sites have speculated on this.

Today was the end of the "Countdown" on the site, and it seems that the site owners are trying to get people to pay $8 for the full tape that is below, there is no copyright and its posted now on you tube, of what in the makers own words was "I didn't get much" but will try better next time sort of thing.

The video shows an American (presumed) with an advanced remote controlled car with cameras and lights that appears to go down a long tunnel within the Pyramid until it comes to an Vertical drop shaft, goes down there then the video stops.

I am not sure how long this will be up but can be found here:

This video is unlisted. Only those with the link can see it.

Now I tried to watch it frame by frame and according to the non highlighting of the following by the author/researcher and his own words "not much" I am not sure if he watched it frame by frame which I have tried doing and I found the following image just before the end as the Remote controlled car hits the bottom (chamber) of the vertical shaft before stopping:

Now to me it could be speculated that esp the figure on the left of the image could resemble an "being" of unknown type or origin?

If not as there is no external light source what is being reflected by the cameras to create this image.

In my mind if this is a fake its an very elaborate and expensive one, in addition surely if it was a Hoax it would be the Website owner not someone else like me finding and highlighting the possibility?

I am not an image or video expert, if anyone has the correct software to break this video down to frame to frame it might be very interesting.

This thread is intended only for the purpose of that, not an discussion about the owner, this video was it filmed in the pyramid?, frame by frame and lets analyze this pictures/stills, as many say "picture or it did not happen" so a big ask to ATS to get this analyzed properly, its not my video the owner seems not to have found it, its supposedly in the bottom of the pyramid somewhere.

I will download the video b4 its posted here to make sure a copy exists.

Kind Regards,

Elf
edit on 17-12-2011 by MischeviousElf because: Headline Copyright Youtube Spelling Layout

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
There's another thread on this floating around ATS. We pretty much decided it was a hoax, some reasons being that the RC car he uses looks WAY to big to fit inside the shafts (after all, it took an MIT team to make a robot to go up there), and somebody mentioned the fact that on another forum somebody has stated he knows all about this video and the "shaft" is actually just a square rainpipe.

Honestly, if it were that easy to get an RC car into the Great Pyramid and up the shaft, why hasn't it been done a million times already by anyone who knows how to make one?

Take that for what you will. The fact he wants money for the videos screams FAKE to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
looks like a low budget viral marketing campaign for something totaly mundane.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
it was a hoax, and a really pathetic one aswell.

He could have pulled of the biggest rick roll trolling in history, but nope - he had to put out some over hyped lame video....

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I thought that,

However why is he not showing the image I have found?

Also a guy did make the car, get on an plane and had it at the entrance to the pyramid.

That's why I want as said the video looked at properly, if it is an fake soo much money and not to mention the thing that could be worth $5million?

Unless of course he was wise enough someone would find it besides him.

If we can get this looked at frame to frame (experts helped) at the end it will either completely back up what you say and many feel, and this will go to the Hoax bin, or there could be more revealing images, the supposed site of this video is too much not to look at this a bit more closely imho for ATS.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It isn't a hoax it's a scam.

He or she who made this knows people will buy that tape online.

Because a lot of people are desperate. And they know it.

Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Sounds to me like you just lost 8 dollars

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

However why is he not showing the image I have found?

He is, the viewer is supposed to find it themselves I guess. Basically we are supposed to pay 8 bucks for the last 30 seconds of the video.

Also a guy did make the car, get on an plane and had it at the entrance to the pyramid.

Anyone could do that really, although somebody did make the point of how did he get it through customs? It's not exactly something many people travel around with.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Ok guys I put up an source and an image, you can watch it and download it yourself this is about the video and image not the cost It is free here at this moment I have an copy.

"Its an hoax" well some proof or links please, not speculation there is Video and an image that suggests maybe its not, what is that photo?
How can we trust what someone says about him on youtube?
If I truted some of the videos or comments on there I would be insane by now.

There is data and video and image I want to know if its "Weather Balloons" or "Chinese lanterns" or even "lens flare" but with the usual ATS expertise and logical analysis.

If this was taken down an drainpipe why is there "Beings" in the video are they in drainpipes now?

Kind Regards,

EDIT i NEVER PAID FOR IT :-) YOU DONT HAVE TO LOOK AT THE EMBEDDED VIDEO ITS THE SOURCE.
edit on 17-12-2011 by MischeviousElf because: DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps
It isn't a hoax it's a scam.

He or she who made this knows people will buy that tape online.

Because a lot of people are desperate. And they know it.

Or be like the rest of us and wait for someone to post it on Youtube, as it already has been:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
... And how could he have access to the pyramids with an RC car without knowing someone with clearance? I mean, can anyone just go up to the great pyramid with an RC car and put it into one of the chambers such as this guy supposedly did? I doubt it.

It is either a hoax/scam or this dude knows something.
edit on 17-12-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

If this was taken down an drainpipe why is there "Beings" in the video are they in drainpipes now?

Maybe he set up a drainpipe and whacked a few of these dudes at the end....

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I suppose only about 70% of people who go to the Pyramids carry backpacks/rucksacks?

Maybe watch the video hes outside the entrance with it!

I have spent an lot of time in N Africa and trust me enough Greenbacks would give you a night alone with your beu in the kings chamber :-)

Recently if no one has noticed monumental changes, took place in Egypt what a perfect time to do this and the timing suggests so.

A few things about this gives me the feeling its worth looking into, and again no one has yet explained what the picture is or proved it was not taken as the maker states.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If it was that easy to get a remote control car into that shaft -- I would expect the shaft to be littered with stuck and dead radio control chassis -- it isn't.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Don't care if it's real or a hoax after listening to that ridiculous soundtrack, pissed me off to the point of not caring at all. Thanks for the epilepsy and anxiety whoever put the soundtrack on it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I would love to pass it off as a hoax, but I've already seen the part where he goes over to the entrance of the pyramids so I cannot pass it off so easily unless there is proof it is a scam.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Already Posted Here

Please contribute to the original thread on this topic

Closing this duplicate

Thank you

Semper

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
First question: where are the entrances to the shafts? Are they easily accessible and anyone can reach them or are they in some closed area?

top topics

join