It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Great Video: Awaken - The Change Starts With You.. (Well worth the watch)

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This is an extremely well made video that deserves a lot more views than it has... I have already posted this video once, I will admit that but I think it was in the wrong thread section and posted at the wrong time thus not many saw the post.. And ATS does not allow the deletion of topics.. Anyway hoping more will see this wonderful video this time.. Enjoy


edit on 17-12-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The video is by youtube user TragedyandHope who makes some amazing videos!



posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is just more evidence that the world, in fact, IS waking up. Thank you for the video, I watched the whole thing and enjoyed it much.

I couldn't help but think of a few quotes by General William C. Westmoreland upon watching this video. Here are a few of them that seem to agree with this video:


"War is fear cloaked in courage."


"Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind."


"The military doesn't [don't] start wars. Politicians start wars."


"Television is an instrument which can paralize this country."

edit on 17-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38
 


Excellent video, i do like Icke until he starts going on about reptillians, apart from this,he talks alot of truth. He certainly has become a messenger with a good message mostly. So i do not knock him at all. There are many different paths.



posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by brommas
reply to post by Lightbringer38
 


Excellent video, i do like Icke until he starts going on about reptillians, apart from this,he talks alot of truth. He certainly has become a messenger with a good message mostly. So i do not knock him at all. There are many different paths.



Agreed! You cannot make fun dislike a messenger just because of one of his beliefs.. He is a highly inteligent man, and is free to believe what he likes.. I do not believe there are reptilians controlling the world, some humans are already bad enough.. Of course I believe that there is definitely Alien life out there, some of which I believe has visited before.. But I do not believe there are any controlling the world!

Yes and it is a great video!



posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
This is just more evidence that the world, in fact, IS waking up. Thank you for the video, I watched the whole thing and enjoyed it much.

I couldn't help but think of a few quotes by General William C. Westmoreland upon watching this video. Here are a few of them that seem to agree with this video:


"War is fear cloaked in courage."


"Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind."


"The military doesn't [don't] start wars. Politicians start wars."


"Television is an instrument which can paralize this country."

edit on 17-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)


Those are some great quotes and yes it is obvious there is an awakening.. Things there were not known or even talked about even 5 years ago have now become main stream ie Federal Reserve baking system, financial elite etc I do not know whether you have heard of the movie thrive released on 11 11 11 it is a fantastic video which encompasses almost everything you need to know. I shared it with my Dad he thanked me and is now very interested in all this stuff it got in to the reserve banking system, financial elite, ancient aliens etc

I would recommend you watch it here is a link to its download:

thepiratebay.org...(FULL_DVD)_

Dont worry you dont have to download the whole DVD you just untick the rest and just get the video and it is about 1 gig only then peace! Very good video to share



posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Its a good vid with alot of the truth about what we are supposed to call normal but it cant be so ....I recognized in grade 4 that something was up with what I was forced into ...In grade 5 I had enough and said I will not believe and participate in it ....After many many years of working to survive and trying to fit into their matrix I find myself on ATS ...people say I am not normal and they are correct ...I believe most people would be abnormal ,given the chance to choose .. Thanks for the post ...peace.



posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
Its a good vid with alot of the truth about what we are supposed to call normal but it cant be so ....I recognized in grade 4 that something was up with what I was forced into ...In grade 5 I had enough and said I will not believe and participate in it ....After many many years of working to survive and trying to fit into their matrix I find myself on ATS ...people say I am not normal and they are correct ...I believe most people would be abnormal ,given the chance to choose .. Thanks for the post ...peace.


Thanks man! Wow you woke up very early lol



posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
Its a good vid with alot of the truth about what we are supposed to call normal but it cant be so ....I recognized in grade 4 that something was up with what I was forced into ...In grade 5 I had enough and said I will not believe and participate in it ....After many many years of working to survive and trying to fit into their matrix I find myself on ATS ...people say I am not normal and they are correct ...I believe most people would be abnormal ,given the chance to choose .. Thanks for the post ...peace.


I think there is awakening happening though people are waking up more than ever before!



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join