It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kansas to Maryland via US 77 UFO Transpotation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Maybe it's a prop for a movie? Lame theory, I know, but it's just an idea.

Why would the military be transporting a UFO through town? Wouldn't there be a tremendous amount of risk involved with that level of exposure? Or do they just have the mentality that nobody would believe a person who says they saw a UFO being hauled on a truck? I mean that sounds pretty wacky, I know lots of people would laugh at me and say I'm mistaken if I saw and said that.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Take an X47B and remove the wings... (because with the wings attached it would be too wide)

Seen this Saucer? being hauled on a flatbed trailer
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But heck... no one in that thread read past the first post
So I guess we can do it all over again

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
seems its the same one from the other thread... its headed to Patuxent river Air base..... carrier training...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Why would the military be transporting a UFO through town?

Because the road they need to use goes through a town?

Wouldn't there be a tremendous amount of risk involved with that level of exposure?

Why? Its not like anyone has balls enough to get close to it
And if it was top secret it would likely be in a box, like the A12 when they moved that from Burbank to Area 51

Or do they just have the mentality that nobody would believe a person who says they saw a UFO being hauled on a truck?

Well if it WAS a UFO, then you have your answer by the posts in this and the other thread. People seeing it already told the news it looks like a UFO... then they go on about their business and maybe talk about it at the coffee shop for a few days.

Yeah moving it in broad daylight would work, because if it was a real UFO people will just tell you its a movie prop

And to those who say "Why didn't they just fly it?" Well if its broken it wouldn't fly very good now would it? And as its a UAV that has no pilot sending it across country by air would not be easy.

Here in Vegas a few years back a mysterious blue glowing craft crashed near Needles. A few minutes later a swarm of helicopters hauled 'it' away. That story made Channel 8 news with George Knapp...

Now THAT attracted some attention... but in the end, everyone just went on with their lives... its all but forgotten now

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

In another thread someone kept insisting that the craft was on a "Dolly" and that it did not have landing gear and was a satellite dish..even though there were clear pictures showing the wheels were attached to the craft and not due to it being on a dolly.

it was quite annoying!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

thanks, i was asking what it was..i wasn't implying it was a saucer..

just that i didn't know what it was. And thought it might be some secret aircraft.

So yea, thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
After a bit more searching and a few more brews I am
thinking it's the X-47b

It has a very similar profile

rear view

Now if I saw one of these things I'd swear it was alien ship

edit on 18-12-2011 by LeLeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Very interesting story. There have been a number of images and videos that have been popping up over the internet concerning these types of incidents. As many people have already pointed out what better way to transport this kind of object than in plain sight. People would just jump to the conclusion its a movie prop but if we all think a little bit...There was reportedly a black unmarked vehicle behind the lorry which was carrying the object - to me this suggests its government vehicle. If this was just a movie prop and they needed to transport it safely, wouldn't they have had a tonne of police vehicles surrounding it to warn the public? This just seems very peculiar to me.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
yay... it seems people are finally coming to their own conclusions.. (obviously not reading the thread
)

Sure, it does look a little alien in design, but what aircraft in the past wasn't inspired by sci fi designs.....

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject
Sure, it does look a little alien in design, but what aircraft in the past wasn't inspired by sci fi designs.....

Oh come on... get real... you know very well that these things are reverse engineered from Alien ships...

you even have that in your avatar

And sci fi writers get there 'visions' by channelling aliens.

Back in the day we had a Russian, a German and an American... all suddenly out of the blue with no contact with each other come up with the SAME design for a liquid fuel rocket. Those three nations are the leading space powers today. Coincidence?

No way I say channeling

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
After a bit more searching and a few more brews I am
thinking it's the X-47b

Great sleuthing

But then they did say that in the original news report

As to UFO's yeah get ready to be swamped by sightings like this one

Project: PEGASUS - Northrop Grumman X-45C UCAV ( Diego Garcia - 1995 ) so-called Trinidad UFO photo courtesy PRAVDA

X45C

X47B Several threads on this one spotted on a truck

TANARIS

NEURON France

And Boeing...

Boeing Testing Drone Swarming Tech

defensetech.org...

edit on 18-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

You got it right my friend, once the wings are removed for transport it shares a almost identical shape to the "sport model" shape UFO. What we have here is a transport of a UAV

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Oh come on... get real... you know very well that these things are reverse engineered from Alien ships...

you even have that in your avatar

And sci fi writers get there 'visions' by channelling aliens.

Back in the day we had a Russian, a German and an American... all suddenly out of the blue with no contact with each other come up with the SAME design for a liquid fuel rocket. Those three nations are the leading space powers today. Coincidence?

No way I say channeling

haha, I sure wish I had any proof given to me that stated otherwise... sure would make it worth it though I know the gov't is quick to discredit anyone that gives up trade secrets lol

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

sure would make it worth it though I know the gov't is quick to discredit anyone that gives up trade secrets lol

Discredit? or a free vacation at that nice resort.... Gitmo?

Yeah well... then you really have to wonder why everyone is here on ATS expecting to discover any truth or disclosure.

So ummm can you get any cool patches for my collection?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

yay... it seems people are finally coming to their own conclusions.. (obviously not reading the thread
)

Beer is a wonderful thing

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

sure would make it worth it though I know the gov't is quick to discredit anyone that gives up trade secrets lol

Discredit? or a free vacation at that nice resort.... Gitmo?

Yeah well... then you really have to wonder why everyone is here on ATS expecting to discover any truth or disclosure.

So ummm can you get any cool patches for my collection?

haha, I wish, all we ever got was hokey gold plated mission pins, and only for the missions that were not secret.... I have a box of em somewhere, though I don't know where.

Funny thing is, you can get more patches from ebay from secret missions, than most people even involved will ever get....

Green door patch

DELTA IV

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I believe the timing is right is for these drones to come back and be reworked since we lost one to Iran. I think would be pretty stupid to flying something that has been compromised. Take them all back and rework them the GPS is really a weak link because it can be jammed, if you will remember earlier this year North Korea jammed the GPS of a RC-7B so bad it had to return to base. Makes sense to return all of them and find a fix for this.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
to all those that said X-47B, confirmed.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Finally, a man named Brooks McKinney stepped forward to pierce the veil of mystery and conspiracy. McKinney, senior manager of public relations at Northrop Grumman, told Life's Little Mysteries that the suspected UFO was in fact an X-47B, an unmanned combat drone designed to operate from aircraft carriers.

This may have already been posted in the other thread, but this one was still on the front page.
Lazy me.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
Just the fact that there is landing gear present leads me to believe that these are drones or planes that need to land from forward momentum. In other words I dont think flying saucers from outer space would have wheels.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I would be really disappointed if Alien technology did not surpass the use of rubber tires.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Funny thing is, you can get more patches from ebay from secret missions, than most people even involved will ever get....

Yeah we know all about those

I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: The Pentagon’s Black World
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But the ones on Ebay are usually reproductions
I did get one of John Lear's black ops jackets though.
Greeneyedleo was going to get me some from Cheyenne Mtn but that fell through
I do have one of the original Apollo 11 patches with the gold wire stitching

edit on 21-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join