It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The REAL Star of Bethehem - Explained AGAIN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Many of you are familiar with the Star of Bethlehem stories. Not many of you really have an understanding of what that "star" was. It was not a single star, or any kind of temporary cosmic object, but rather a very unique and rare conjunction of four major planets in a very meaningful arrangement with a particular constellation.

Please see this link to view the "Star of Bethlehem"

Great Conjunction of 1 AD (Star of Christ)

Those of you with any learning in Astrology will instantly recognize the significance of this arrangement, and the meaning of its components. It is the sign of the Great King.

Lost to history by design, or worse, by profound and utter ignorance, this important cosmic sign gives a little more insight to the great fear Herod felt at the time, such that caused him to kill hundreds of infants in his kingdom. You have to reason a bit, and consider what kind of sign would cause a king to make such a socially repulsive action; no one likes to kill babies - unless he is trying to kill a very important child.

Also, this is one of the mysteries of the book of revelations! Count the stars, and unto you the mystery will be revealed. Who is the woman standing on the moon, a crown of twelve stars on her head? She is the one to bear the Christ Child, Israel. See, you faithful ones, here is a sign for you!

Truly this is the One to rule all nations, behold His rod is iron!

Those of you with eyes and ears, these mysteries are revealed to you for a purpose, and that purpose is upon you. Quickly find your places, you faithful ones, and remember where you belong!

Arkaleus

[Edited on 8-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The star of Bethlehem

Arise, [Israel] and shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the people, but the Lord will rise upon you, and his glory will appear upon you. And nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.
Isaiah 60:1-3

The three kings

A multitude of camels will cover you [Israel], the young camels of Midian and Ephah; all those from Sheba will come; they will bring gold and frankincense, and will bear good news of the praises of the Lord.
Isaiah 60:6

(Isaiah is speaking of the rising star of Israel, the Jewish people, not of the birth of Jesus. NT writers constructed their stories of the manger from the book of Isaiah)

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm not quite sure what your post meant. You should have included Chapter 12 of the Book of Revelations, That's what this star pattern means. If you count the stars, and see the words, you will understand what the author is declaring.

I'm rather amazed that my post didn't attract more comment. It's not like this is common knowledge. It is the key to a big mystery, but who is able to receive it?

Arkaleus.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
What my post meant was that there was no physical "star" or conjunction of planets.

The Star of Bethlehem is metaphorical. For those who believe that Jesus was real---he is the star---the brightness---the light that came into a dark world.

But in reality it is the Israelites---they declared themselves to be the light that came into the world to give illumination to the pagans of Canaan.

[Edited on 13-9-2004 by sleeper]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Nevermind sleeper.

I have no idea where you are getting your information from.

I guess it doesn't matter to you, but the link in my original post is the key to understanding the riddle of the woman standing in the sun, with twelve stars upon her head, and the moon at her feet. That's from the book of revelations, describing the sign of the birth of the Christ.

Look and see.

Arkaleus

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
the Woman with the Crown of stars is and always has been Sofia, also called
Isis , Diana, Hecate, Aradia , and The Magdalene.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Here's the bleeding sign for you. Do I need to have the very stars come down and tell it to your face?

Sheesh. I reveal a 2000 year old mystery to you and you are like, duh, it's something else.

Arkaleus

new topics

top topics

join