It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Sees Big Fan Growth After Last Debate This Week on Inside Facebook’s Elections Tracker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well I think it's safe to say, We have a New top Tier: Ron Paul and Mitt Romney and Newt.

The MSM may be in denial, but Ron Paul is surging in all the polls. On Facebook tracking, on every measure they have... and of course the MSM is in flat denial.

Here is an "scientific" poll after the debate which shows Paul tied for first: link. Data.

And now he's surging with the populous. Facebook is a real crossroads, many of us hate it here on ATS, but it is almost ubiquitous now so it shows a good cross section with maybe the exception of the oldest segment of our populations:

Full article.

Paul came into the debate rising in the polls, and he expressed strong anti-war views that might have led to increased activity on his Facebook page. Paul gained nearly twice as many new fans as Romney after the debate, though Romney continues to hold the lead as the most popular Republican presidential candidate with more than 1.2 million Likes.

So much for Ron Paul being unelectable and no chance of winning!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Nice PPP poll you just posted, all of the survey answers are quite interesting.

Ron in a statistical tie with Newt and Ron also considered the most favorable and least unfavorable in the pack.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I hate FB too but have it cause the family is all on it.
People, beside my son...lol are finally liking the RP videos I've been posting on FB.
Thanks for those links.
and...

somebody please pinch me...it is finally happening, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I love it! I'm so glad to see that all their hard work is paying off. This will be an election that we will never forget regardless. I think Ron has a real chance at enjoying his new comfy bed in the White House, which is where he should have been instead of the liar who sleeps there now.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've been tracking numbers since the debate as well..
docs.google.com...

He's getting as many follows as the entire field combined. And the fact he raised 3M yesterday over a 24 hour period proves that he's doing pretty damn good. This money bomb wasn't as big a deal as last time around (given there was much more hype around it) but still shows to be hugely successful. Ole Rick Santorum had been running one for 3 days and barely hit the 155K mark (why he even sticks around still befuddles me)

I think last night's airing on Leno along with Rogan endorsing him was also a huge plus, and it was a Friday night.

We'll just have to see how the good ole media spins it all as usual.
edit on 12/17/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join