It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was @ The Tonight Show, Ron Paul taping. It was EPIC!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Its so good to see him given the support he has worked so hard for. Can any of you imagine being in the position he is and being ignored so ruthlessly in the media? Especially with the ideals he has. I can only wonder what he and his family talk about every night. Sheesh.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

None of us think Ron Paul is God, nor want a person who claims they are. We want a human being who stays true to their values & principles. We want somebody who'll actually stand up for what's just. And we're tired of administrations that engage in acts of aggression against foreign occupants.

I have to get to sleep so. Goodnight.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This was beautiful!

I'm so jealous that you got to see this live in person

Anyway, If Paul got that sort of time at a debate, and was that comfortable, he'd have his strongest outing.

The man GETS IT. He is a man on integrity, some people don't quite understand just how important that is in a president, but well..it's very important.

And to say , " well just cause he thinks that doesn't mean he will make it happen when he is president.." yes..ok..But i'd rather have someone in office TRYING to do the right thing and fix things, than some corporate owned flip-flopping liar that wouldn't try, or wouldn't even want to try because their alliances are against the people.

Paul is obviously the only candidate that will stick to what he is saying now, and will serve US, the people.
You can question that all you want, but i know i'm right.

I hate the attitude some people have , "wasting time", "no chance so why vote?". Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Why don't you just move to some middle eastern country where you can have told to you how you will live your life?

I mean, really guys, there are certain things worth fighting for. And i consider my country one of them.

edit on 17-12-2011 by dannotz because: add

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
A friend of mine owns a restaraunt here in Lake Tahoe. Ron Paul is coming to the restaraunt sometime next week. I'll be there.

He'll be at the Coyote Grill in Zephyer Cove,Nevada.

I'll find out which day and time and post. I've never been to a political rally before. Seems kinda wierd, but I'll check it out.
Oh wait.. I AM Wierd. It's all good.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot
In some ways I like Ron Paul but getting rid of the FDA altogether, and eliminating America's social safety net, is pretty crazy. Also he thinks states should have the rights to do things like ban gay marriage.

if you listened to the show he specifically said, one man cannot change the system. the people, meaning us, have to want to change. it's not like he's gonna get into office and start getting rid of everything asap. we need to make it happen. ron paul is the answer to cleaning out all the criminal activities in the white house.

fyi, fda is a criminal organization, just like the irs and the federal reserve.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I wish he could have corrected Leno's false description of Israel.

Leno repeated the standard Zionist propaganda lie about Israel and its neighbors.

Israel has done nothing but attack it neighbors and Israel is the problem in the Middle East.

Also, he side-stepped the nuclear issue when he said that Iran was the country in the region that had signed international nuclear proliferation agreements because he should have made it clear that Israel has not.

Considering the fact that the Zionists control the media and have tried everything to stop Ron Paul from getting out his message he is still doing a good job.

I suppose the Zionists will kill Ron Paul if he dares to be 100% honest about the evil that Israel represents.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

He'll be at the Coyote Grill in Zephyer Cove,Nevada. I'll find out which day and time and post. I've never been to a political rally before. Seems kinda wierd, but I'll check it out. Oh wait.. I AM Wierd. It's all good.

Ron Paul is gonna be there next week?

Please DO post the day and time when you get it because I will be there with bells on!

RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I laugh at people who would support Obama again because it shows a clear lack or understanding.

Also I think that Ron Paul should be president, and the only reason you would disagree is because [snip] and know nothing about politics.

Its great to see Joe Rogan getting more popular I respect the man's opinions he's much smarter than he gets credit for. maybe he can help open peoples minds to OWS as well as other things that people dont seem to understand.
edit on 17/12/11 by masqua because: Removed personal attack

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I watched the Tonight Show last night and Ron Paul was honest, consistent and intelligent....his usual self!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I was shocked after watching the clip!! That was the most pro Ron Paul clip i've ever seen on cable
And to top it off Joe Rogan with his RP shirt was priceless!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

im 45 and i am voting for Ron Paul. i do not care if he wins, it is never about the lesser of two evils. if it is to you then i suggest you do some soul searching. your vote should be cast for the person that represents your views . it is never about voting for someone most likely to win. that is wrong competitive thinking that has tainted the process.

vote for whats right not for whats most popular.
edit on 17-12-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
All the clips involving Dr. Paul in one vid

GREAT STUFF! So awesome you got to be there OP'er!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I caught the show last night and it was fantastic. Dr. Paul hit every question out of the park.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If I could, I would have chosen to fill the other half of the audience with all of you. Sure, even Supine could come and voice his dismays with Ron Paul. Afterall, it is the very free speech that Ron and our Constitution advocates.

Its so awesome to hear that other members will get to see Ron when he visits other locations across the country, the energy of the revolution is amazing.

You guys do him proud and let the whole city know PRESIDENT PAUL IS COMING.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Its so awesome to hear that other members will get to see Ron when he visits other locations across the country, the energy of the revolution is amazing.

ElPresidente, I want to thank you for your efforts in supporting Ron Paul's campaign. People like you who put their heart into fighting a good fight despite negativity are just as much an American hero as Ron Paul is in my eyes. Thanks for posting this thread.

I am anxiously awaiting any California appearances by Ron Paul so I can be there. It would make my day if I could have a chance to thank him for his courage and perseverance.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

We all made jokes about being in a cult and called each other paulbots...names won't hurt us because we feel strongly about what we believe in.

What was awesome was that the support for Ron was so diverse, proving time after time that the message of liberty isn't only picked up by drug-using-anti-war-hippies but is popular across the whole spectrum.

What I like about Ron Paul supporters is that even if you meet another for the first time its like catching up with a long lost friend. I can completely trust a fellow supporter.

And since I touched on the subject of trusting RP supporters, there is a person going around the internet scamming people to donate to Ron's money bomb so be careful, scammers will do anything for a quick buck).

edit on 17-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I also wanted to report that we went to a RP party afterwards and three of us drove in three separate cars to the party. We were stuck in traffic so I decided to whip out my RP sign and flaunt it through the moonroof. All of a sudden you have me with my RP sign, a former marine with an American flag and Marine Corp. flag and another RP supporter with his sign and we were just going at it. Other people in traffic were taking pictures of us and giving tons of thumbsup and honks.

Ron Paul has great name recognition in California, if he does well in the early states, he can no doubt take California and our HUNDREDS of delegates to the national convention.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Ah, well thanks then. It seems it's the same old garbage that keeps him from getting any time at debates, so he has to resort to the Tonight Show. While it's some time for him to actually speak without being interrupted, it only goes to show what sort of target audience he is aiming at.

I wouldn't call common sense garbage...but I'm not American either so...people with this kind of thinking is exactly why politician's of this caliber don't get elected. As for "resorting" to the Tonight Show, well what would you do if you were largely ignored by the MSM but NOT by the people voting? Smart move on his part and on Leno's part. Target audience of 18 - 49 year olds? Perfect! Get all the young kids voting...I would like to see what the ratings were for that particular episode though! Got anything smart to say or just don't like the man?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Frickin AWESOME!!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

He thinks that because our CONSTITUTION gives the Federal Government limited powers, and that is not one of them. To think otherwise is Un-American.

The states are governed by the people. They have better access to their elected officials, therefore states may differ in laws, but only because those people choose so. You are free to move around the US so no beholden to any one state. This is after all what we are about. FREEDOM. The people to choose how they live. Not the Federal Out of Control government. Those people in congress are not representing MY wants, nor anyone I know. So who the hell are they representing?
edit on 17-12-2011 by AlomaRa because: more stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join