It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was @ The Tonight Show, Ron Paul taping. It was EPIC!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I attended the live taping of the Tonight Show and Ron Paul was on, they devoted 3 entire segments to him and he killed every single question. Joe Rogan was on after him for 1 segment, he sported a Ron Paul shirt, gave Ron many compliments and proceeded to talk about his new comeback to Fear Factor . Even the monologue was catered to Ron Paul supporters, this entire show was dedicated to Ron Paul. Don't believe me? Watch it.

11:30pm for the pacific people, if you're in central time you can still catch it right now. If you missed it, I'm sure you can catch it online on NBC's website.

If I had to describe the event in one word, it would be MAGNIFICENT! Ron Paul supporters took up about HALF of the audience in my estimation and we gave our CHAMP a welcome-back-to-California, he would never forget.

If you like Ron Paul, you will not be disappointed. Other than that, I genuinely think he did great in this interview and that most people that watched with an open mind would end up with the proper seeds planted for potential future support.

Anyway, enough talking...watch the show! it speaks for itself!

Other RP supporters also hosted a rally outside of the studio to welcome him and send him off, it was a very happy day.
edit on 17-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the headsup.

Can we get any audience shots with you wearing an ATS TShirt or foil on your head?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Wow! You we're actually there?
Did you expect to see the whole show based on Ron Paul?
And have you ever been to a live taping before?

It's 2:00AM here in New York i don't know if its on at this time of night so ill catch it tomorrow
on the youtube.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

You can see me in a red Ron Paul shirt, tall guy to YOUR right of the audience. The hype man let me WOOT into the MIC, that was pretty fun.

If you can pause the show while they pan the audience, look for how many audience members are decked out in Ron Paul gear.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceEFury
Wow! You we're actually there?
Did you expect to see the whole show based on Ron Paul?
And have you ever been to a live taping before?

It's 2:00AM here in New York i don't know if its on at this time of night so ill catch it tomorrow
on the youtube.

A few of us woke up extremely early to get last minute standby tickets.

I did not expect the whole show to be dedicated to Ron, I only expected 2 segments and already knew Rogan was going to back Ron.

Yes, I've been to a live taping but this one was more strict, I think they made up new rules to keep extra feisty RP supporters at bay but we did not heed their requests.
....well some of them we did.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So Ronpaulflix posted some medium quality clips if you want to get the jist asap.

ronpaulflix.com...

I suggest waiting for it in HD but I can't blame you if you can't wait.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

haha wow thats awesome! How did it feel to stand in the same room as the Legendary Dr. Paul!
I know you said magnificent but I would of gave my thumb to fly out to cali to support him,
you sir are one lucky guy

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Double Post. Sorry

edit on 17-12-2011 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceEFury

haha wow thats awesome! How did it feel to stand in the same room as the Legendary Dr. Paul!
I know you said magnificent but I would of gave my thumb to fly out to cali to support him,
you sir are one lucky guy

The energy in the studio was amazing, let's just say I lost my voice from screaming and chanting and I'm not the only one. The media may ignore and make lies up about him but we are his speakers, we show up everywhere he is to let the world know PRESIDENT PAUL is HERE!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Please post links to this, I'd love to see it.. I don't have a tv..

second line.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Happy Ron

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
man you are so lucky, i'd give anything to be in the same room as the legendary Dr. Paul.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I just got through watching the videos of the show... that was BY FAR the most fair and balanced interview I have EVER seen of Ron Paul...

And Ron Paul NAILED it!.

When he's relaxed and has time to speak he is incredible!

They say that Ron Paul is TIED for FIRST!!!

ETA I found the poll: link.
edit on 17-12-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I attended the live taping of the Tonight Show and Ron Paul was on, they devoted 3 entire segments to him and he killed every single question. Joe Rogan was on after him for 1 segment, he sported a Ron Paul shirt, gave Ron many compliments and proceeded to talk about his new comeback to Fear Factor . Even the monologue was catered to Ron Paul supporters, this entire show was dedicated to Ron Paul. Don't believe me? Watch it.

For those of us who hate Jay Leno alone, would you mind getting to the meat and potatoes and let us know what questions he answered?

While you seem to have a lot of excitement over being able to attend this show, what else was important about it? I really could care less if he gave him many compliments.........

Your entired thread smacks of "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures." Something else that robbed me of two hours of my precious time.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Thanks for reminding us.

It is on in a minute where I live.

Joe Rogan should host a debate since "Fear Factor" is the exact word for Bachmann and the other idiots running.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

I thought I gave a pretty decent summary of what happened, I think if you want to know what was talked about in the show, its the same he always talks about, he answered questions on foreign policy, individual rights and responsibility, gay rights, marijuana, states rights, Constitution, federal government, spending, his trillion dollar cut etc... Played a little game with Jay matching his competitors with the first thing that came to his mind.

edit on 17-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by supine

I thought I gave a pretty decent summary of what happened, I think if you want to know what was talked about in the show, its the same he always talks about, he answered questions on foreign policy, individual rights and responsibility, gay rights, marijuana, states rights, Constitution, federal government, spending, his trillion dollar cut etc... Played a little game with Jay matching his competitors with the first thing that came to his mind.

Ah, well thanks then. It seems it's the same old garbage that keeps him from getting any time at debates, so he has to resort to the Tonight Show. While it's some time for him to actually speak without being interrupted, it only goes to show what sort of target audience he is aiming at.

For anybody that cares, this is the demographic for a Jay Leno audience:

www.nytimes.com...

For the week of Aug. 1 to 5 an average of 3.6 million viewers watched “The Tonight Show” while 3.7 million tuned in to “Nightline.” The two tied in the 18-to-49-year-old demographic coveted by advertisers. Meanwhile “Late Show With David Letterman” on CBS continues to languish in total viewers (2.5 million) and in the 18-to-49 category.

edit on 17-12-2011 by supine because: add

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Dude, I'm soooooo jealous!

I don't like Leno, but that interview was the best I've seen yet!

If he ever does Letterman, I'm there!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

If you're talking about an older target audience then I would agree, Ron needs to strengthen his support with the older voters, he's already captured the 18-35 range, does decent with 35-45 and anything higher than that he needs a lot of work.

He definitely planted some seeds with his appearance on Jay Leno.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

That was great OP thanks for the links. And supine, evidently you HATE Leno and dont care for Paul......why would you click on a link with both of their names in it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join