It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11.11.11 and two angels talking; vision.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I was at a Status Quo concert at O2 London on 11 December 2011, exactly one month after 11.11.11

At one moment I could hear Francis Rossi's voice go very squeaky, as if it was very fast and I noticed then I seemed to be out of my 'time'. Time had sped up. Or my vibrational rate had sped up, making it seem as if time was faster. I am not sure what.

I then heard two voices behind me and had a picture of two angels, one with a kind of clipboard with names down one side and a checklist next to them.

He said to the other angel, "These two are.........(our names).........Not to die. Not to remain."
Then they left and then it went back to normal.

I have learnt since 11.11.11 that this day was a cut off point of no return for people to decide that their path is either material or spiritual. Then there was a month I believe for the final stragglers. But now the paths have been decided.

I heard a Youtuber (Carl's astrology) state that the planets Neptune and Chiron were stationary on 11.11.11 and he stated that this meant this day (with all the other calculations ) was a choice between Spiritual or Material paths.

11.11.11 was also the day Saturn was born from the womb of Virgo clothed with the sun and with the moon (at some time earlier) beneath her feet. (From Rosh Hashanah to 11.11.11 three planets were born; Venus, Mercury and Saturn, the Sun and Comet Elenin was a harbinger or omen.

This was a sign of something; like two paths.

Now in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... There has been a spike in Neutrons being detected in Moscow. Maybe in other places. Neutrons can affect your DNA.

Maybe I am making links where there are none but what I heard at the concert I swear was real.

I know threads like this will either bring the trolls out or people saying I should see a shrink but I thought it was important to make a thread on it.

I don't know if someone who is materialistic (lover of things) will be able to change in time to become spiritualistic (love of others), no matter what religion you may be.

In fact I get the feeling something is coming that will make you stay in the path you have chosen.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Oh man I remember when I used to trip out at concerts!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I have learnt since 11.11.11 that this day was a cut off point of no return for people to decide that their path is either material or spiritual. Then there was a month I believe for the final stragglers. But now the paths have been decided.

Really?

Sounds like one of those "special offers" you get offered in an email.......you obviously delete it.....but you get another email a few days later giving you an "extra month to apply"!!

And then you go and chuck Francis Rossi and Rick Parfitt into the equation

I predict rain with a hint of sleet

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Is you're experience truth, reality, or illusion? I don't know, it's not my place to judge.

But the two angel's ring's true to me. I've experienced similar shall I say beings before.

and...........what's the worst that can happen. You choose to be more spiritual and less materialistic. Not such a bad thing.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Gosh, I apologize for the stupid above responses.

Sounds like a very interesting experience.

I'm not familiar with the information that you posted, so if you have any links to back up or elaborate on what you've posted that would be helpful.

I've not heard of any "cut off" point.

edit on 16-12-2011 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
From what I imagine of god it would never be too late to become a better, more loving person

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

11.11.11 was also the day Saturn was born from the womb of Virgo clothed with the sun and with the moon (at some time earlier) beneath her feet. (From Rosh Hashanah to 11.11.11 three planets were born; Venus, Mercury and Saturn, the Sun and Comet Elenin was a harbinger or omen.

According to stellarium I find that a large number of the planets (and our moon) moved through and out of the sun, near simultaneously from the end of Oct through early November. All passing out the left side with Mercury zipping away the fastest. I take it that "three planets were born;" means this earth bound observation of the astronomical event of planets emerging from the sun. It was a spectacular series of conjunctions, with quite a few tripple conjunctions.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

Now in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... There has been a spike in Neutrons being detected in Moscow. Maybe in other places.

Wow what a cool thread.
Thanks for that link I might have missed that one!

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Whether this experience was real or not, I have to wonder.

I've always seemed to allow others to go before me and honestly, I feel as if I've always been more spiritual but the last year, I've wanted something like a huge lotto win purely to help family, friends and my "other half" as it were better their lives.

So that leaves me in a quandary. Which side do I fall on?

Hopefully with the angels because I imagine if they truly exist and if they have been watching over me my whole life then they'll know that nothing has gone my way at all and that sending me to some kind of Hell with claims that I was materialistic would be some sort of celestial BS when lesser men and women would be sent to the better place.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

That's awesome because I had a very biblical-style conversation with my friend on 11/11 which was also his birthday. I also was walking around with a clip board for two weeks at a job in late november.

Funny.

top topics

join