It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McVeigh's Death Certificate Lists His True Occupation and Employer At Time Of Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

You base this all on second-hand accounts and seem to revel in the fact someone was "put-down" for this atrocity. What makes you different then Mcveigh? He did what he did out of belief that those he was hurting were part of a nefarious plan.

He was part of a nefarious plan to kill people and you are happy he is dead for it.

Seems your both the same types of people to me. He felt like killing in this regard is justified, and in your mind you are too. While you didn't pull the trigger, it seems you would of been happy too.

Murderers are always obvious about their intentions aren't they? LOL
edit on 17-12-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

You and a few others actually seem to be approaching this case as if McVeigh had just been arrested for the crime, hadn't been tried yet and was protesting his innocence. What makes me different? Well, we can start with the fact I don't have the blood of 168 innocent human beings all over my hands and right up to my armpits, as he did. That is one heck of a key difference if anyone is asking, and it gives me every right to take some satisfaction in seeing the scumbag killed for it.

This wasn't a distant event in a book or a second hand story for me, by the way. I was living here in Southern Missouri when McVeigh pulled his animal act. It's just my luck of things but someone from my past thought I kinda looked like UnSub #2 and recalled I didn't much care for Waco or Bill Clinton in general. That led to the better part of a morning spent in the FBI Offices here in town, explaining how I was comfortably seated in a class room in St Louis, earning my CDL for a new trucking career when the truck exploded. So.. strictly speaking, this particular case is NOT entirely academic to me. Knowing how innocent people can be railroaded, it was VERY MUCH on my mind that had I not been 100% rock solid for an alibi, I could have been with little Timmy, whether guilty or not.

SO..... Having shared that little piece of my personal past again (I'd mentioned it shortly after joining as well), perhaps we can drop the pretending that Timmy McVeigh was anything OTHER than a homicidal maniac who solidified his position after 9/11 as the perpetrator of the single largest instance of mass murder in United States History. I hope he went straight to a hot place down below, wearing that tag with pride. He'll be suffering for his act of evil for eternity if there is ANY justice in the life beyond this world.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I wouldn't read anything into this. McVeigh was a nut-job and menace to society. The world is definitely a better place without him.

Judgemental much?
Maybe you should read his letter to Fox News.
www.digital-exp.com...

People like you certainly has a lot to learn from people like him.
And in his own words:

Many foreign nations and peoples hate Americans for the very reasons most Americans loathe me. Think about that. There are most likely many lessons in my story. Americans have the choice to try to learn from me (which is why I cooperated with the authors of American Terrorist), or they can choose to remain ignorant, and suffer the consequences.

I'm not judgmental at all. A federal court was judgmental, found him guilty, sentenced him to die and then killed him. Finally, justice served reasonably fresh and not after decades of screwing around about it. AFTER he was found guilty...it isn't being judgmental at all. It's acknowledging a fact that was found to be true.

He did it, and he did it with an unthinkable lack of remorse and apparent indifference to the 19 little children who were among those destroyed in the first instant of the blast. He didn't notice or CARE about the damn DAY CARE CENTER on the first floor and within sight of where he'd parked...if he'd just taken a moment to look, or care if he HAD seen it.

A lot to learn from who? McVeigh? I was 21, fully capable in every physical way and by the time I got done sitting in the hot seat as a possible SUSPECT for his animal act, perfectly WILLING to kill him myself. Like MANY Americans who watched that terrible morning live on television...I'll never forget it and my ONLY true regret is that McVeigh was found first by an honest cop...and just this once...I'm sorry he was taken alive at all, considering keeping him that way didn't help anyone learn the rest of the facts of what happened and who did it with him.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
in wars there is collateral damage.He was fighting against the trotskyite commies and fascists in the govt.So like people who are sheeple end up being casualties for they were at the wrong place at wrong time.

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Mcvleigh was a patriot and hero.

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
He sounds VERY REASONABLE AND LOGICAL TO ME!

Originally posted by NeoVain
People like you certainly has a lot to learn from people like him.

Originally posted by theovermensch
McVeigh reminds me of Luke Skywalker in alot of ways.]

This is the freakiest thread I've seen in a long time. Pretty damn spooky too.
It's this kind of junk that makes me wonder about the state of peoples minds in the USA,
and on ATS. Paranoid conspiracy discussion is one thing ... but this is just
and
downright spooky.

I'm out of this discussion. One of these nutballs would probably think I'm an enemy soldier
or something and then try to hunt me down, blow me up, kill the neighbors,
and then say they are just 'collateral damage'.

Welcome to my world.....

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Oswald also had military ties; these people never are just randoms off the street, the cia researchs well in advance by picking the best patsy for the job.

My guess is they always have like 5 of them. And whoever at the right moment is in the best position and makes the most sens " gets the call/signal" and then something terrible happens.

Not cool either way. One day all the truths will be known and those who have done "bad" will have to pay for what they did. although there is no good or bad......there decisions were of very poor judgement.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
i dont get where people dont think TM showed no remorse. if you watch the interviews, he does infact show remorse. i cant say he cried and begged for forgiveness but i do think he was showing some sorrow. maybe 60 minutes didnt show that part? i think you also need to understand that he was a first class soldier and the other men fighting under him and beside him trusted him and had great respect. he was a model soldier but the gulf war taught him that he didnt like killing. he said himself, he didnt agree with killing iraqis because they are people too.

no doubt he was involved and should have been punished for it. but i do think this whole story stinks to high heaven. the feds didnt investigate the strip club tapes, they did little to investigate andrew strassimier, prison warden says that there were 2 syringes on TM food tray that was taken out of his cell and was subsequently relieved of his duties at that prison, ect ect......would be interesting to know the real story. i think we would see major ties to the wtc and waco.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by outlawed
i dont get where people dont think TM showed no remorse. if you watch the interviews, he does infact show remorse. i cant say he cried and begged for forgiveness but i do think he was showing some sorrow. maybe 60 minutes didnt show that part? i think you also need to understand that he was a first class soldier and the other men fighting under him and beside him trusted him and had great respect. he was a model soldier but the gulf war taught him that he didnt like killing. he said himself, he didnt agree with killing iraqis because they are people too.

no doubt he was involved and should have been punished for it. but i do think this whole story stinks to high heaven. the feds didnt investigate the strip club tapes, they did little to investigate andrew strassimier, prison warden says that there were 2 syringes on TM food tray that was taken out of his cell and was subsequently relieved of his duties at that prison, ect ect......would be interesting to know the real story. i think we would see major ties to the wtc and waco.

It is more like one laong and continuos story than stories set apart.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join