It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McVeigh's Death Certificate Lists His True Occupation and Employer At Time Of Death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Employer - U.S. Army

Sorry if this is old news but it was new to me.

According to the "official record" T. McVeigh received an honorable discharge from the Army Reserves in May of 1992....(OKC bombing 4/19/95)....McVeigh executed on 6/11/01....
* on a side note that's 90 days or so before 9/11

So why is he still listed as a soldier in the doc?

3 links to it, see for yourself-
www.thesmokinggun.com...
www.autopsyfiles.org...
bombing.newsok.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is what got me thinking about it, new documentary A Noble Lie: Oklahoma City 1995 by Free Mind Films and Director James Lane...heard about it on AJ (that usually starts a flame war).

www.infowars.com...

Is this normal or an admission he was still working for the Gov. the whole time?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

There was a really good article in an old playboy about the Mcveigh bombing and how he did it to not hurt the innocents in the building, but, to blow up some higher ups in the shadow government that were going to start a war that would kill millions or something nefarious anyways. It says he was still working for the government but that he couldn't tell anyone that or they would go after his family. Again, it was in playboy. It might have been a short story. I will find it and send the link to anyone that wants it. Just U2U me.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The only thing I could think of was it might be his last known "job" but the quality of that document is so bad that even zoomed in 400% I just cannot see what the small text in the box with "U S Army" says.

ETA I zoomed in on all 3 links you provided. All were of the same illegible quality for the smaller text on the form

edit on 16/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It says:

"DECEDENT'S USUAL OCCUPATION: Soldier

"KIND OF BUSINESS/INDUSTRY: US Army"

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneironaut

Thank you! *rubs eyes* I just googled him and after he left military service he worked for a short spell as a security guard so it would seem strange they list his usual occupation as Soldier. Good find OP and not all of us think AJ is a loon

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
if you are going to go after people in the shadow government, you should at least learn their name.

i'm going after hitler, but i'm going to blow up everybody from albany new york to germany.

that's how much sense that theory is.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Oswald also had military ties; these people never are just randoms off the street, the cia researchs well in advance by picking the best patsy for the job.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't read anything into this. McVeigh was a nut-job and menace to society. The world is definitely a better place without him. I hope someday they return to the investigation to identify the REST of the people he worked with or worked FOR. I have no questions in my mind that he was guilty as sin. He and Terry Nichols just weren't alone and the ATF action teams didn't JUST HAPPEN to be in Oklahoma City by accident.

His record though is probably a split between the prison intake officer not knowing about his security guard stint, or that detail was actually left to him and his defense team to supply information for and he had a sick sense of humor. Either way, one of the worst mass murderers in U.S. History died for his part in that crime and that is good enough for me, where his part is concerned.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Oswald also had military ties; these people never are just randoms off the street, the cia researchs well in advance by picking the best patsy for the job.

That's like comparing apples and oranges. Oswald always denied having killed Kennedy whereas McVeigh admitted to it and showed little remorse for what he had done. McVeigh was nothing but a narcissistic sociopath and showed little or no remorse over what he had done. His anti-governmental views well before his act of terrorism, as well as his lack of remorse for those he injured/killed, clearly shows that he was no patsy.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Actually his actions do suggest patsy, to me, at least....But it's neither here nor there.

This thread in no way condones his heinous crime.

It's more about who was pulling his strings.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I get that and I guess this is an instance where we can agree to disagree because to me, his statements are a clear affirmation that there was no one pulling his strings.

I had never read his biography and though I know that wikipedia is not always the "know all, tell all" of exact data, it contains enough detailed information and quantifiable quotes from McVeigh himself to clearly see the picture of a young man who progressively descended into a hatred for the government/military aparatus. This is, of course, just my own humble opinion.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Just remenber the trueth went it be knowen
is alway's stranger then pure FICTION

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Mcvleigh was a patriot and hero.Neo-cons ,commies and fascists are the nutjobs and fanatics hellbent on turning USA into a war state.NDAA2012 section 1031/1032 ring a bell

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

Mcvleigh was a patriot and hero.Neo-cons ,commies and fascists are the nutjobs and fanatics hellbent on turning USA into a war state.NDAA2012 section 1031/1032 ring a bell

Wow... There are moments when I have to take a breath and remind myself of the value of the first amendment and how important that really is...especially when it's strong disagreement.

If the cold blooded murder of 168 Men, Women and Children in a blatant disregard and willful decision to detonate a MASSIVE truck bomb during morning rush hour in a major American city is what some consider a positive act, then I will be very glad to call myself a world apart from that entire way of thinking.

There were regular, average citizens who looked straight at him as he walked away from the truck that morning. His guilt is 100% certain and he was put down for it like a rabid animal.

Do I believe the official story? Absolutely not. He was seen with additional people....and there were serious questions about federal law enforcement assets in Oklahoma City that morning which normally wouldn't be there...and before they could physically have driven in from the offices they were based out of after the blast.

There is A LOT about OKCBomb that we don't know..and FAR too much to just leave lay. However, ONE thing they got right. They zapped the rodent that parked the truck and made the final physical acts necessary to personally commit mass murder on an unthinkable scale....AND give every good militia in the nation a BAD name for absolutely NO reason in the bargain. He was NO FRIEND to patriotic Americans. He was a mass murderer.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Your OP is a lie.

McVeigh's Death Certificate Lists His True Occupation and Employer At Time Of Death

Yeah um, no it does not.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Some guy with a history of working as an armed serviceman is a much better scapegoat for this kind of thing than some derranged loon on the street... makes it much more believable that he has a motive.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

A KKK sympathizer, a self-proclaimed wannabe assassin and remorseless killer of children and other innocent people is representative of a patriot and hero?

I know this thread is about who did or didn't pull his strings but he, and only he, is ultimately responsible for his actions. I'm sorry, but in my book, the attributes noted above does not a patriot or hero make.

Your comments about NDAA 2012 are justified but there is more than one type of evil in this world...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Atleast he stood up to the gubbermint.You?

militia do not have nuclear missiles or tanks or f-22's so militia have to fight via guerilla tactics
edit on 17-12-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

in wars there is collateral damage.He was fighting against the trotskyite commies and fascists in the govt.So like people who are sheeple end up being casualties for they were at the wrong place at wrong time.

Anyways he was misled by the govt and used for false flag.He was still better than the Clintons or Bushes.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Signals

The only thing I could think of was it might be his last known "job" but the quality of that document is so bad that even zoomed in 400% I just cannot see what the small text in the box with "U S Army" says.

ETA I zoomed in on all 3 links you provided. All were of the same illegible quality for the smaller text on the form

edit on 16/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

The small print says "(Give kind of work done during most of working life. Do not use retired.)" so there goes the theory that this proves that "Soldier" was his supposed last line of employment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join