It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immediate Deployment Just Ordered, Merry Christmas

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by randyvs

Understood.

But getting a docket number and doing a google search is a mere few minutes compared to hours of backpedaling one would have to do if their position is compromised by BS.

Go easy on me Pro. Not all of us have a position that can be compromised.

As much that hurts to say.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWolf1976

Question?

Umm how is Ron Paul gonna stop WWWIII

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I understand that you cannot confirm or deny that which cannot be confirmed or denied

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK

He can't Al Gore created the WWW and put it in a lockbox.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
JuGst che3cked with my folks and its not true.

Although we do have a small presence there, its not what you think or as its being spun.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

He can't Al Gore created the WWW and put it in a lockbox.

Hahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
400 seems like a god awfully small number to acomplish anything meaningfull, are they a infantry unit? Or an intelligence unit maybe to support the Turks?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by TheWolf1976

Question?

Fumbling through some of Ron Pauls material, you know, researching, that old chessnut. I found this and I think it's a good plan
heirrrr Drrr.

Better than standing in front of tanks and waving his arms any way.

edit on 17-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hahahahahaha that was classic!!!!!

Mini Me!!!! Hahahahaha

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Is it natural to humans to always doubt ? Dam..when you have the chance of getting a DIRECT source...Take it !!!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
reply to post by mastahunta

NOT, when are people going to learn Republican/Demarcates all the same, at one time it was the same party. We need to stop looking at parties, and start waking up to the truth found in the law, just look at my threads on the law and how it effects all of us.

If your going to vote, and by the way voting itself is a crime, but if your going to participate then stop voting parties and vote for the person that has the same beliefs as yourself.

Besides the President is really nothing more then a figure head in my opinion, with the elitist pulling the strings, as in big bankers.

He's right. 2 sides of the same coin. Divide and conquer and both parties are dragging us into the same grave. It's almost like the republicans take a direct route to our demise, (war and depletion of our economy by robbery - Like satan), whereas, the democrats take the scenic route (craftier and more cunning, lying and robbing us and getting us to vote for our own slavery- well, ...just like satan).

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
Insider information straight from Fort Hood, 400 soldiers deploying immediately to Syria, this could be the reason for this hasty action being taken. news.yahoo.com...

There is talk about civil war possibilities being higher then ever in this region, so what does Obama do? Puts American soldiers in harms way again in a place we have no business being and just days before Christmas to boot.

America needs to get back to the founders idea's of isolationism and stop trying to take over the dam world.

The U.N needs to be told to take a hike and get out of America and this Dictator of a President needs to go, not just out of office but go to jail for the many wrongs he has committed in this once Great Union.

Until you come forward with more then your word i will call bs on this

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
So your answer is to do nothing and sit and watch as Syrians die.

Why is it that anti-war people don't even support wars that're necessary?

Anti-war people = dictatorship enablers.

I'm not "anti-war". I'm "anti useless stupid war". There are reasons to fight, but they get lost in the shuffle when loudmouth braggarts insist on jumping into every little pissing contest in the bar.

Watch as Syrians die? You bet. I've got friends in Syria, but I've got no dog in this fight. I'd go to Syria to get them OUT if they wanted out, but no way in hell I'd go just to sit in their yard and shoot everything I see, just so they could stay there.

A Syrian war doesn't even begin to approach "necessary", no more so than the Iraq debacle, or Libya. I can't even imagine being able to care any less who does and doesn't have a dictator overseas. It's their country, not mine. If they don't like what they have, take out the trash. Not my job to swap masters FOR them.

In the case of Syria it's about humanitarian rights. It's about OTHER people.

Have you noticed that the same people who are decrying our involvement in Afghanistan (which to my mind IS a necessary war) because "no Afghans attacked the US mainland" were some of the same ones screaming for US involvement in Libya, and now possibly Syria - neither of which attacked the US mainland, either?

"Humanitarian" my ass. Keeping my kids alive is humanitarian. Not throwing MY kids lives away for YOUR war is humanitarian. If I'm going to throw my own kids into the meat grinder, there had better be a damned good reason.

This isn't like when Japan attacked us. But it's very similar.

No, it isn't. Not even "kinda sorta". If you think otherwise, kindly point out to me where the Syrian jets have bombed us wild screaming "tora! tora! tora!".

We live in a global world now. We cannot isolate ourselves.

The world has always been "global". That doesn't mean we are forced to participate and accept or role as the Global Police Force. Let the world police it's damn self, or eat itself. We've got problems HERE that need attending to, not just spreading ourselves thin over the rest of the globe.If there's a problem, concentrate on it, THAT ONE, and fix it before moving on to the next.

IF we do, dictatorship breeds and spreads. Eventually, it will reach our shores.

That would be a good point at which to shoot it between the eyes. Instead, we are allowing distractions and misdirection of our attention at any number of "humanitarian" spots, and we didn't even see it coming when it got us, because we weren't paying attention to what COUNTED.

This is a sort of globalized force of law. It's an awakening where all people are protected. It will lead to a more peaceful and ordered world. We will one day go to the stars together.

Let 'em protect themselves if they are so inclined. That's the way they do US. I don't see any of them running to my assistance.

And the rest of the world could use us as well.

You got THAT right, and they do. Regularly.

Bottom line, the world is becoming ONE and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

Who cares about stopping it? Just don't participate, for if you do, it is to your own destruction and assimilation.

Inevitably, the great majority of people will do the right thing and sacrifice themselves for the long-term good of the world. It's just how nature works; to survive.

You seem to have a tenuous grasp at best on the concept of "survival". Sacrificing yourself is not a good long term survival strategy. Staying alive (AKA "surviving") comes much closer to the goal than dying.

Just know that by choosing to be selfish nobody will remember you. You're nothing.

I'm not entirely sure why I should care whether or not I am remembered. I imagine that I won't be alive at that point to know whether I'm remembered or not.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
I believe this thread only because the military shuffles troops around on a regular basis, it does not mean we are going to be attacking Syria next week, it takes months to build up troops and equipment. If the US is going to have an all out assault on Syria then we all will know soon enough.

Are the CIA and Special forces there right now, I would think thats been true for some time.

Are the CIA and Special Forces in Libya now? Do they have support bases nearby? Where are our guys in support of Libya at the moment - don't you think that they can easily 'shift' direction and 'support' UN ops in Syria?

They did take months to build up equipment/troops and it is already in place. Look at a map.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Umm hoax? Not exactly...

Thanks goes to bekod for pointing this out. There are indeed deployments from Ft. Hood.. though the article doesn't say they are going to Syria. I am sure the threat of civil war in the country that is being pushed by the msm has something to do with the move though..

Originally posted by bekod
how about some of you do a little investigating os BS or HOAX um well saying off to Syria would be but as the OP threads says, no BS or hoax here

"Despite the fact that the rest of the Army is in a drawdown, the air defense community is becoming a lot busier," Lt. Col. William J. McKnight, commander of the 4th Battalion, 5th Air Defense Artillery Regiment, 69th Air Defense Artillery Brigade, said at the West Fort Hood gym during a deployment ceremony. "The dynamics are changing."

The battalion left Monday for a deployment to Southwest Asia. Its exact

destination and location are unclear, but McKnight said his soldiers will defend strategic assets from possible threats originating from state and non-state actors.

During the ceremony at West Fort Hood, colors were cased and about 400 soldiers left for a yearlong deployment to various locations in the region. They will replace another battalion from within the brigade — 1st Battalion, 44th Air Defense Artillery Regiment, which will return to Fort Hood later this month.
from news source www.kdhnews.com...
edit on 17-12-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit. added link

edit on 17-12-2011 by broahes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

According to Sibel Edmonds (the Turkish-American FBI whistleblower), sources in Turkey and the US have said that the American military has been training Syrian rebels across the border in Turkey since May or June. Apparently it's been widely discussed in the Turkish press.

Her interview with RT can be seen here:

RT interview

Or you can go to her website:

www.boilingfrogspost.com

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well, IMO the US army is always called to shadow mercenary operations that are too big to just tuck away...Civil unrest is the new tool of the trade....they dismiss it abroad so it looks natural by creating some at home and elsewhere. I bet the US army will run up a huge bill and then have to pull out only to leave a power vacum...again...and again...and so on...all the while CIA and mercenary armies achieve real effect while receiving huge profit from our troop movements...

IMO we are milking the fat cow before making a move on Asia...which we know could turn into something like a long winter in your enemies back yard...We need to gather resources to last incase a blitzkrieg type intervention in Asia fails in its primary objectives...

You always need Africa secured before you make your move on Asia...Rules of empire in that part of the world...
edit on 17-12-2011 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

This may be a bit of confirmation.

I had a friend of mine just assert that he was headed to

[XXXXX] [a very surprising-to-me Middle Eastern country--given all that's been going on there the last few months.]

for a very extended period.

. . . I won't elaborate on the military unit he's in.

I will note he's . . . been . . . activated more fully, . . . as I understand it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Santa's Little Helpers?

Mmmm yet more trouble.............

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I have no trouble whatsoever believing you.

There have been far too many signs from senior political stooges to military types and others asserting that things were going to heat up big time with Syria after we were semi-done with Lybia. All this even in the MSM.

THAT HAS HAPPENED and continues to happen.

BTW, I have it on authority, that I respect highly, that Native American tribes are going to be on the receiving end of some big boosts, help, etc. from God Almighty in righting wrongs the Federal government has dealt out to them over the last 200 years. Evidently while the rest of the country will be sinking into greater degrees of chaos and bloodshed--at least many Native American groups will be receiving special provision, protection and support from no less than God Almighty.

I think things like the looming Syrian adventure are designed by the satanic globalists to, in part, deplete the USA's military in prep for WWIII and attacks by China and Russia et al.

imho, if the Native American tribes will seek God and His direction in the coming chaos, they will be able to be shining lights on a hill for many suffering within their own tribes and maybe for miles around.

--just imho, of course.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join