It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immediate Deployment Just Ordered, Merry Christmas

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadNinja68

Originally posted by mastahunta
We need a Republican President so you can spend 10 years in Iran...

Good Luck

Like Ron Paul?

When you get smart enough to vote for a President instead of a party you will be halfway there.
Until then, please don't play with matches..... For yor own sake.

No, Like the entire GOP field less Ron Paul, you know the people the MSM conservative media
will pick for the GOP... Have you seen the debates? Have you heard the GOP/Conservative crowd
orgasm when the Iran and defense are brought up at the debates? When you gonna learn that
libertarian does not classify the majority of American Conservatives?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
HOAX alert.

The OP, based on his opening post and follow-up posts, clearly has a political axe to grind, and MADE UP a story about '400 soldiers from Ft. Hood deploying to Syria', as an excuse to vent his diatribes about the US, it's military, or it's leaders.

FACTS are, all deployments from Ft. Hood or ANY military base are WELL DOCUMENTED

The Fort Hood Homepage

I see a projectvxn above beat me to it. The very last re-deployment is: Select Soldiers of the 602nd Ordnance Company redeploy. HALF of this unit is redeploying back to the United States, the other half will continue their mission in Afghanistan.

Here's a tip to all you wanna-be hoaxers - don't try to make up stories about military unit deployments - these things are easily verified and NOT kept secret from the American public. If you want to make up a story, claim they are private mercenaries (Blackwater/Xe/Academi) or CIA units, those at least are kept secret. I mean if you are going to pull our legs, at least make it fun.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

They won't be deploying to Syria, they would be deploying in support of UN actions against Syria just like Libya.

If the OP's source just got notified, the public won't get notified yet.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

lol If I could give you a thousand stars I would.

It's amazing how lazy people are in the internet age.

There's just no excuse for this egregious lack of research when the information is at the tip of one's fingers.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Good Luck

When I see statements like this, I am still in amazement that people these days believe there actually is a two party system.

Good Luck to you.

BTW......... Santa isn't real either
edit on 17-12-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

Ya, there is difference between sending in special ops and bombing Iran, I suggest you watch the GOP
debates and see the posture the majority of the presidential hopefuls.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChuckNasty

They won't be deploying to Syria, they would be deploying in support of UN actions against Syria just like Libya.

If the OP's source just got notified, the public won't get notified yet.

I have sources do you?

This story is BS. The OP is lying, and you're buying it. :shk:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Yes

And I bet I get to sit this one out too.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

See? So that makes this whole thread a candidate for the skunk works folder doesnt it ?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

This story is BS.

I made it this far: "400 soldiers deploying immediately to Syria" and I...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
Insider information straight from Fort Hood, 400 soldiers deploying immediately to Syria, this could be the reason for this hasty action being taken. news.yahoo.com...

There is talk about civil war possibilities being higher then ever in this region, so what does Obama do? Puts American soldiers in harms way again in a place we have no business being and just days before Christmas to boot.

As long as young men and women keep volunteering to join the US military, they will continue to be sent abroad to die for politicians agendas. The US BigGov politicians don't give a damn about teh military men and women regardless of their public statements. The most honorable thing to do is refuse to volunteer...unless the politicians have the guts to declare a war.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I've been reading your posts, and i stand with the idea that indeed, sensationalists are running rampant on this site. What's the point of doing this? it's not like war mongering is gonna do any good on this site. No one listens to us "Nut-job conspiracy-theorists with our crack pot theories" SO why stand on a soap box and lie? i guess cause it's fun? it's annoying to the rest of us real truth seekers. Come on guys hello....."DENY IGNORANCE?" (ring a bell?)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Doesnt the US military already have soldiers out in that region keeping a watchful eye on Syria? What's the big deal if 400 soldiers are deployed? 400 soldiers is pretty small compared to size of the military.....

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChuckNasty

Yes

And I bet I get to sit this one out too.

You're full of it.

And I'm not shy about saying it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Insider information straight from Fort Hood, 400 soldiers deploying immediately to Syria, this could be the reason for this hasty action being taken. news.yahoo.com...

There is talk about civil war possibilities being higher then ever in this region, so what does Obama do? Puts American soldiers in harms way again in a place we have no business being and just days before Christmas to boot.

America needs to get back to the founders idea's of isolationism and stop trying to take over the dam world.

The U.N needs to be told to take a hike and get out of America and this Dictator of a President needs to go, not just out of office but go to jail for the many wrongs he has committed in this once Great Union.

Good Luck

Republican.... Democrat... SAME THING We need a CONSTITUTIONAL President, you know, someone who actually tries to hold to their oath of office.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

America needs to get back to the founders idea's of isolationism and stop trying to take over the dam world.

Thank you for that American Isolationist part. That is one reason why people who founded America came here from Europe. Ceaseless wars fought between England, the French and Spain. Blood and treasure wasted on national levels for the vanity of the "Few". From your article:

Russia has criticized opponents of Assad's rule for employing violent tactics. Western nations said the Russian draft did not go far enough, because it contained no sanctions against the regime.

Even the friggin Russians know the difference between "Free trade and good relations between nations", and "entangling alliances with no one". The US of A, on the other hand has forgotten the distinction.

We are more like the "peacemaker" that shows up to break up a fist fight, then robs everyone.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Good Luck

looks like obamanoids are still under impression with barry declaring war in iraq "over".

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If so many of you are fairly confident this OP is a HOAX:

1) Why is it at the top of ATS?

2) Has anyone alerted staff yet that it is likely a HOAX?

3) Knowingly posting false info = immediate ban.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
since "our" freedom is being taken away by our government, our soldiers have to fight for someone else's freedom. besides, none of these programmed soldiers have families anyway so even if they don't comeback it's no big deal.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

THEY have had control of the world for decades . . . increasingly, for sure.

Now, they are so secure in their control, they are more and more brazen about overt activities of their choosing to consolodate and intensify their control.

They are removing leaders who they feel have not "played ball" sufficiently complicitly.

However, if it is of any 'comfort' to you . . . they plan to destroy the USA in the process . . . makes it easier to set up the NEW/OLD order of things more to their evil tyrannical specifications.

Besides, they want the USA at the same level as 3rd world countries . . . subsisting slaves . . .

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

As long as young men and women keep volunteering to join the US military, they will continue to be sent abroad to die for politicians agendas. The US BigGov politicians don't give a damn about teh military men and women regardless of their public statements. The most honorable thing to do is refuse to volunteer...unless the politicians have the guts to declare a war.

yeah it's kinda ironic but in this day and age, if you are a true patriot, you wouldn't serve in the military.

it's that simple, you have to force these warmongering politicians' kids to get drafted, in order for them to truly appreciate what war does to families. only then these warmongering bastards would think twice before sending their kids to fight for corporate greed.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Stryc9nine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join