It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immediate Deployment Just Ordered, Merry Christmas

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stinger94

Although everything you saidis true. Many civilians will give no reguard to it inlight of knowing SM cannot say no without facing dire reprocutions. Fact is many of the civilians on here could care less of the well being of a SM so long as they get to see some kind of reation be it good or bad of a SM persuaded in their persuit of anarchy. Trust no one.

Most importantly within this thread is a consistant attempt to breach opsec. Knowingly or unknowingly that is what is being done here. Not every movement is public information. Eventually yes, but that is up to a certain date ( all others being soft). With that being said, opsec, opsec, opsec!

Some of these civilians have the potential of getting you killed. Direct in intent, or indirect in intent. Protect your battle buddies from danger.

Sometimes you also must protect the civilian from itself.

Whats up Grim! Been awhile aye!

edit on 18-12-2011 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
First let me say I as well, served in the US Army, and for those who have not may understand psychology. First remember no body believes anything on the net for the most part, so by telling the enemy exactly where and when and how many is a great thing, for that reason they will not show up and if they did it would be a small party easily removed. And if its a false destination to cover the real location is again a great thing since they would be looking over there instead of over here, got it.

And for anyone that has served will also understand no matter if Syria is the goal, you never fly into an area unsecured with a large number of troops you always go elsewhere and track or trek in from the outside.

For those whom are crying treason better learn what that is because all US Citizens voting in any election is a treasonous act don't believe me look up my thread on Treason by design and learn the real law. Freedom of speech is secured by the Constitution and since I am NOT a 14th amendment slave like all u.s. citizens are, they have no jurisdiction over me but thanks for playing.

And for the soldiers whom do not understand their rights and the law let me say that yes you can say NO and will not go to jail, you can sign a DEC page/form, it stops all advancement in rank as well as deployment, you may or may not have to finish your contracted time on base but in almost every case you will be discharged in a few weeks after the signing and this is not considered an Un or Dishonorable discharge, but it does stop you from entering into the exact branch of service and MOS. This is commonly used as well when a service personal transfers from one branch to another when time is still contracted to the first branch.

As of now no further updates on this exact deployment, when I get more info will post it.
Thanks all.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Service Members, remember your OPSEC.

Second line.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ah, so we are just doing the ol' switcheroo. Pulling them out of Iraq and deploying them to Syria.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

You are probably to young but that is not starting a war. That was a surgical strike. Just because any form of agression in your book is a act of war does not make it true. If that were the case we should have been at war with Al Qaeda a long time ago. There are plenty of real things to complain about don't make something out of nothing.

My age has nothing to do with anything, but if you need to know I am 39 years old.

It is not "in my book", if the United States was attacked like Clinton did with Iraq it would be considered an act of war.

Even Iraqi civilians were killed in these attacks.

BTW, first of all, last I checked Al Qaeda is not part of any particular country. Which is why their attacks are "terrorist attacks", and not direct acts of war.

When Al Qaeda take control over a country, and if they keep attacking us then their terrorist attacks would be considered an act of war.

edit on 18-12-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

We did not land in Cambodia or Thailand and trek into Vietnam. In the early days of the war all LZ's were hot. All during the war we landed in hot zones and hit the ground running or to set up a quick defensive perimeter..

U.S. Citizens do not take an oath. And you sound like a barracks lawyer that gives bad advice to the wide-eyed newbies.
If its so easy to chuck your duty and avoid the war zone then why aren't the airports full of disgruntled soldiers.
Just because you served does not mean it gives you any more insight than others that did their duty, maybe less.

To those that served and understand what the OP is implying and are not happy with it, I salute you.

edit on 18-12-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, all of us have been brainwashed in some form or another, so when faced with truth we often do not recognize it as such.

First let me say because many have no clue that you do NOT have to be a citizen of the U.S. to join the armed forces.

Second it has nothing to do with wanting not to defend this Nation, and has everything to do with not following certain orders. The military do NOT want men to blindly follow orders, but men/women who can recognize a wrong and make it right.

People forget not everything has footnotes attached, you took an oath like so many in different careers. But many have no clue what it means or how to truly do what is required in that oath. I could brake down the law language within each and every oath but people will not listen to truth.

Just for thought before you respond there are no footnotes in the biblical commandments that say THOU SHALL NOT KILL, a footnote would read except for: blank blank blank.

Just like in the Constitution's from the Federal Government to the States, a right does NOT need permission ie permit endless that right has in some legal way been transformed into a privilege/benefit. The 14th amendment of the Federal Constitution did exactly that, it usurped Nationality making all people within the Union Citizens of the United States and SUBJECT to its laws. This is known as private law, not public law, private law encompasses all statues/fines and penalties where everything is permission and requires permit. As in traffic fines, right to carry, right to assemble: try and do any of those things without permission.

Public law is the common law of customs and usages, no fines except if damages occurs or infringement upon another's rights. So no drivers license needed to travel except cdl when conducting commerce on public road ways, no tickets for speeding, seatbelts, no registration no insurance required.

Voting is a crime the crime is treason against the Constitutional guarantee of a Republican form of governance, that is part of the brainwashing we all suffer when we hear constantly on TV or elsewhere we live in a Democracy that is only because of the 14th. In order for all this to happen we must volunteer for this form or system, and voting is the number one thing you do to show yourself as volunteering for this type of government as well as getting a Drivers License and so much more that makes you SUBJECT to the kings laws. King being the leaders in DC.

read Treason by Design for a better understanding:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-12-2011 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The U.S. will never invade Syria or Iran. You won't see us enforce a no-fly zone over Syria either because Russia just finished installing a state of the art missile defense system there to make sure we don't. This is all propaganda designed to take our focus off of the fact that our dollar is about to collapse. If it's true that 400 soldiers were deployed from Fort Hood, then I'm willing to bet money they're heading to Libya, not Syria.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
reply to post by hapablab

I'm sure more post like that will be found by morning as more and more family members are informed on this, I wish there was some sort of magic wand that could make all this madness go away but don't see that happening anytime soon.

My fear is a similar uprising is going to occur on American soil if things don't change.

But that's exactly what TPTB want (an uprising). They have been getting ready for it for years -- lining up the laws, preparing the police with new riot weapons. Now US citizens can be arrested & detained indefinitely as "terrorists" -- the domestic variety, of course.... Even for food riots.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
My only problem here is that Ft Hood isn't where the first boots on the ground would originate from.

Ft Bragg maybe, or a Marine base, but not Ft Hood.

Unless things have changed a lot since I ETS'd in 2003.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Your "insider" is delusional. There is no deployment to Syria out of Ft.Hood. Even if we deployed to Syria, it would not be out of Ft. Hood. You need to check your facts before you post them.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
'sup Projectvxn, Drunkenparrot;
Still fighting the good fight against rampant ignorance in this post I see. Someone decides to spin a little fantasy for the attention and instead put's their ignorance of the military on display. OP's had plenty of time to prove the validity of this, and nada.

The worst part of these types of rumors is the detriment they have on the soldiers they are about and their families. You think some soldier's kid needs to see these baseless rumors?

I can make up rumors about stealth-deployments to any number of hot-spots - Syria, Iran, North Korea, hell, let's make one up about China too while were at it, and who knows, maybe the worst will actually happen and a real deployment does happen to one of these spots and then we'll be vindicated in our rumor-mongering.

I say put this post in the HOAX bin. If it stays up forever, and eventually some sort of deployment to Syria does occur that was completely unrelated to the OP's claim, even if it were years from now, they can come back and claim they were right. A post of this type should have an expiration point, after which it becomes a hoax.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Can anyone confirm the new 9/2013 development? Not sure if it's true but worth looking into:

beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2013/09/us-troops-in-ft-hood-receive-orders-to-deploy-to-syria-2712596.html

The original site isn't loading properly. Has anyone heard anything else about this? Any other links or sources?
mychal-massie.com...

Google: Syria Ft. Hood ( 24 hr timeframe for some forum posts and the link to the original)
edit on 11-9-2013 by PrinceAdam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join