It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Immediate Deployment Just Ordered, Merry Christmas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+90 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Insider information straight from Fort Hood, 400 soldiers deploying immediately to Syria, this could be the reason for this hasty action being taken. news.yahoo.com...

There is talk about civil war possibilities being higher then ever in this region, so what does Obama do? Puts American soldiers in harms way again in a place we have no business being and just days before Christmas to boot.

America needs to get back to the founders idea's of isolationism and stop trying to take over the dam world.

The U.N needs to be told to take a hike and get out of America and this Dictator of a President needs to go, not just out of office but go to jail for the many wrongs he has committed in this once Great Union.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
Insider information straight from Fort Hood, 400 soldiers deploying immediately to Syria, this could be the reason for this hasty action being taken. news.yahoo.com...

There is talk about civil war possibilities being higher then ever in this region, so what does Obama do? Puts American soldiers in harms way again in a place we have no business being and just days before Christmas to boot.

America needs to get back to the founders idea's of isolationism and stop trying to take over the dam world.

The U.N needs to be told to take a hike and get out of America and this Dictator of a President needs to go, not just out of office but go to jail for the many wrongs he has committed in this once Great Union.

We need a Republican President so you can spend 10 years in Iran...

Good Luck

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
wait, what was that thread last week about WWIII and doom ?

oh yeah, doesn't matter it was nonsense as well

happy holidays !

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You will understand my wanting to remain unconcerned until credientials check out on the idendity of YOUR insider.

How do you know if my insider hasnt told me this is BS?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I went to your link. Couldn't find anything about 400 FT Hood Troops. Can you please post that part here...TY

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

NOT, when are people going to learn Republican/Demarcates all the same, at one time it was the same party. We need to stop looking at parties, and start waking up to the truth found in the law, just look at my threads on the law and how it effects all of us.

If your going to vote, and by the way voting itself is a crime, but if your going to participate then stop voting parties and vote for the person that has the same beliefs as yourself.

Besides the President is really nothing more then a figure head in my opinion, with the elitist pulling the strings, as in big bankers.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

The troops are not mentioned because the orders just came down a couple of hours ago, my insider is family member stationed at FT Hood and is one that will not be home now thanks to this madness. I'm sure there will be more from other bases as well but 400 just got order for immediate deployment wish them well and a safe return.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The deployment is hearsay for now. Post a link when it becomes available. Not that Im doubting were going in.... im sure its inevitable well have boots in Syria soon enough.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here's a little something about 400 Ft. Hood soldiers deploying to South West Asia. Ft. Hood deployment

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

We need a Republican President so you can spend 10 years in Iran...

Good Luck

10 years??? Not even close!! With a republican in office (excluding Dr Paul), it would be more like 100 years. They cant get enough of war even if EVERY U.S. citizen is living in poverty dieing from starvation. They just LOVE their wars.

One must admit though, that Obama seems to be a republican in disguise with his NON-STOP WARS already. Its getting ridiculous. And the country is FALLING APART.

Eh, but Merry Christmas, ah? Well, not for anyone except, of-course, but the SNAKES of the world who have a Merry Christmas EVERYDAY of their lives.

When oh when will that thing called BAD KARMA strike the SNAKES and DEVILS of the world? Its WAY past due. Is their a 'god' out there??? HELLO GOD, HELLO.

HELLO??
edit on 16-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Here's a little something about 400 Ft. Hood soldiers deploying to South West Asia. Ft. Hood deployment

That article was from Nov 14th. Thanks for posting it though.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
400 is an entire company at ft. hood

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Regarding Syria, this is worth a look.

The Syria Crisis: Assessing Foreign Intervention

The Syria Crisis: Assessing Foreign Intervention

By Scott Stewart

The ongoing unrest, violence and security crackdowns in Syria have been the subject of major international attention since February. Our current assessment is that the government and opposition forces have reached a stalemate in which the government cannot quell the unrest and the opposition cannot bring down the regime without outside intervention.

In the Dec. 8 Security Weekly, we discussed the covert intelligence war being waged by the United States, Israel and other U.S. allies against Iran. Their efforts are directed not only against Tehran’s nuclear program but also against Iran’s ability to establish an arc of influence that stretches through Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. To that end, the United States and its allies are trying to limit Iran’s influence in Iraq and to constrain Hezbollah in Lebanon. But apparently they are also exploring ways to overthrow Syrian President Bashar al Assad, a longtime ally of Iran whose position is in danger due to the current unrest in the country. In fact, a U.S. State Department official recently characterized the al Assad regime as a “dead man walking.”

Read more: The Syria Crisis: Assessing Foreign Intervention | STRATFOR
Link to STRATFOR

The game goes on.....
edit on 16-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
found this searching twitter, still looking for more

twitter link

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

I'm sure more post like that will be found by morning as more and more family members are informed on this, I wish there was some sort of magic wand that could make all this madness go away but don't see that happening anytime soon.

My fear is a similar uprising is going to occur on American soil if things don't change.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Godspeed to the men being surge deployed, if this is a rush situation. I hope they all arrive and return in one piece and without ever seeing shots fired in anger. Isn't 10+ years enough of perpetual war, Obama?? Give it a rest. We don't have much tolerance for this left......just stop and try peace for a change. Jeeze.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
reply to post by hapablab

I'm sure more post like that will be found by morning as more and more family members are informed on this, I wish there was some sort of magic wand that could make all this madness go away but don't see that happening anytime soon.

My fear is a similar uprising is going to occur on American soil if things don't change.

I really was hoping it wasnt true, I myself am a wife of a veteran who served at fort hood, I lived there, I loved it btw, but its scary to know they are going thru this and right before christmas, I truly hope everything works out and these soldiers are going to be ok, I dont want this happening, also found this tweet from a woman who seems to be in ft hood, kinda shows that something is going on.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ya'll don't need republicans or democrats to run the country. You need PEOPLE to run the country. As long as that don't happen there will always be this kinda BS. Syria needs to clean it's own mess, if every country is gonna meddle in this situation its only gonna get worse.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Take a look at what's going on re Syria/Turkey boarder!

Russian Missiles being set up by Syria:
www.debka.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
what non stop wars. iraq is another in the loss column. there are less than a handful of americans in iraq.

the country is in chaos. the average iraqi has 2 hours of electricity a day.

$6.6 billion of taxpayer money was reported lost in iraq. the last holder of the funds was the u.s. government.

$1.4 billion overcharges by haliburton that the penatgon declared unreasonable or unsupported.

this probably best sums up america's wars. $20 billion: the annual cost of air conditioning in iraq and afghanistan.

if you were to list the human cost, you'd have to start a thread.

america has gone broke fighting for imaginary wmd's and saddam has been dead for 5 years now and they just pulled out. the moral debt is uncountable.

bin laden has been dead for months now and the taliban war is no where near ending.

there will be no world war 3 because america can't afford to fight it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join