It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcox and his current news release

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
What Mr O'Finion thought of Wilcox's Dog &Pony Show,

Duncans Thoughts on Wilcox
edit on 18-12-2011 by isthatright because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid

Yes, I read the blog and perform a simple search and found the book.
Now did you search the book/article I mentioned ?
Similar story, way much older history, 1500, to make it simple, it goes like this,
Majapahit Gold -> Dutch Gold -> Yushimura Gold -> Soekarno/Marcos Gold -> errr Wilcox/Rothschild Gold ?
Yet the gold was never found.

The reason I'm bit skeptical about this stuff is because there was a scam about this.

Theres a post in forum archive mentioning about "investment to claim the supposed gold", promise is - deposit 8400 and in 2 years get 2 millions, shared.

The book, pretty boring and hurt the eyes. Link

On Wilcox story, I doubt it will work (if its true), just look at Saddam Hussein case, 911 case, Guantanamo Bay case, the Laos Giant Vase field case, Afghanistan case etc etc etc.
On negative view - This is too huge, trillions!, yet you asking $8 per article ?

When you sue the devil, asking justice from him, guess what you get ?

Good day mate.

I have Duncans blog in my favorites but don't read it very often thanks for pointing this out .I love his ultimatum to David it needed to said . Read my posts again I have pointed out that playing any kind of game with TPTB is an exercise in futility,and that there are only two possibilities ,that Wilcock /Fulford are dupes or they are willing shills ,either way that means they are not fighting the good fight. I don't care either way ,because I am . I for my part merely point out that that the side that Wilcock/Fulford are holding out as the answer to the NWO is only the otherside of the coin. The Devil we supposedly don't know as opposed to the one we do. As to the repeat of YE OLDE GOLD SWINDLE,well as long as it keeps working 'they' keep doing it, so we are on the same page

peace to You and keep your eyes open and your ammo dry!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinkytink1207
I agree about the reincarnation information. So normally I don't even pay attention to him. This new info that he is putting out seems to be actually back by real documentation and that has me taking a look at the information. Kinda like take the message and ignore the messenger.

About some 25 years ago I once met a man who claimed to be a psychic. I had some personal problems and was sent to him by a relative. Before and many years after I met him I was very sceptic about these persons but when everything he said fell into place there was no way around him....it just couldn't be all luck and coincedence. The fact that I didn't have to pay this man a penny and, I later found out helped the police with very difficult cases (I am not joking) should give him some credit too.

Anyways....what I am trying to say is that there are people with "gifts" but distroyed their credibillity because they faked some of their own performance.....and got caught. This does not mean these people never had any gift but made a terible mistake because of "outside" pressure.....or because they are human and just made a mistake.

That doesn't mean Wilcox is the real thing but you must admit....people who know him up-close and personal must be impressed by something he does. Only the very best hoaxters and fakers will last as long as he does....

Maybe he is that good...

edit on 18/12/2011 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Is saying Wilcox a goof or some kind of insult? I have read stuff the guy posted over the years.. found some of it interesting and some of it clearly bokners. Anyways, on ATS everyone refers to him as David Wilcox. The guys name is clearly David Wilcock. www.divinecosmos.com...

Sorry just a pet peeve of mine. I'm sure it will continue to happen, but I feel like i'm missing out on a joke or something.
edit on 12/19/2011 by shamsway because: the guy who posted after me is a jerk

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
anyone who follows others has left them self behind

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tinkytink1207

Breaking a story involving banksters seems to be a daily occurance for the Internet at the moment. I guess we will have to see if the Trillion dollar lawsuit even gets to court. Personally I think that the lawsuit will fail before the case is heard. Corruption at the top level is so evident its disgusting.

David Wilcox won't be killed, especially after being on Coast to Coast Am and talking about his death threat. This would make a martyr out of him and he's not that big a player. All that will happen is that mainstream media will refuse to cover the case and tptb will hope it just goes away. However more and more people are watching alternative media now, mainstream viewers are falling by the thousands.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join