It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcox and his current news release

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tinkytink1207

David got in over his head.

(Also, this thread deserves a better title.)

From how he was reacting on his interview with Kerry to the death threat he got, it's obvious this is a new aspect of life to him.

Most of us know intellectually that people can be extremely cruel to each other. But not so many people (probably luckily) have a personal reality on that. After all, most cruelty of that kind ends in death.

I have seen lots of pictures of piles of dead bodies in my time. There are the Brady photos from the US Civil War. There are the photos from the German death camps. There were some really gruesome photos taken in Indochina that I once saw in Paris Match. And there are photos of what the Japanese did in China in the years leading up to WW2. But no one has ever stuck a knife or bayonet in my gut and turned it. You don't "get over" an experience like that the way you can get over looking at photos.

This is all I'm getting at: It's hard to imagine how bad it can get.

And David got a shovelful of it when he got involved in this Fulford story.

But look: The lawsuit Fulford was talking about is real.

And we already know from historical documents that most of the events surrounding this lawsuit really happened.

So if Fulford and Wilcock are pulling a fast one on us, they're getting a lot of help from history.

In case you haven't heard the story:

1. During and just before WW2, Japan invaded many parts of Asia. There is documentation that in China they were under orders to kill everybody and that they carried out their orders.

2. After the cities were evacuated of Chinese, they were looted, and all the precious materials, including gold was taken to Japan, or to the Philippines after Japan was embargoed. Some of the ships carrying gold were also deliberately sunk.

3. Both the Communists and the Nationalists were fighting the Japanese. The Communists were somewhat better at it, which is one reason they won support on the mainland. The Nationalists were a little more whimpy, apparently.

4. According to the story, the Nationalists made a deal with either the Europeans or the Americans or both to let them keep their treasures (specially the gold and silver) safe. What the Nationalists could not take to Taiwan was apparently taken to Europe by the Americans. The gold was supposed to be returned in 1998.

5. The Chinese had to sue in the international court (not sure of the details) to get their gold back. But the bankers had no intention of returning it, because making gold scarce was part of their plan for a world takeover. So, before the return date arrived (12 Sept 2001) a distraction was created, which also destroyed most of the records documenting this deal.

6. Recently, some Japanese guys were tricked into stealing a small portion of the records of the 1930's transactions. They were then "caught" in Italy and the documents they stole were seized. This set things up for a new lawsuit, which was recently filed in New York on behalf of the "Dragon Family" of China. David published this lawsuit on his website and interviewed the lawyer who filed it. His name is Keenan.

Interestingly, there was a Joseph Berry Keenan who was a US prosecutor at the Japanese War Crimes tribunal. He left an archive of papers and photographs about this event with Harvard Law School.
www.law.harvard.edu...
According to some reports, he helped certain Japanese players get off the hook at these trials.

Through this lawsuit, certain world interests hope to expose the plan to hoard gold, and possibly seek repayment or other legal remedies.

The bankers used the Nazis, the Japanese, and later the Americans (via CIA) to round up this gold (and goodness knows what else) and deposit it in secret places around the world. But it seems that they have lost control of some of these stashes and are getting desperate. Now the whole story has to be made public to help curb their criminal impulse to do something really bizarre.

In the long run, the gold really isn't the point. The true story of the banksters and how they have been trying to control the planet is more important. And after that, there will be other stories that are even more important.

But we have to handle these things one step at a time.

I hope the information we have been given by Wilcock and Fulford is reasonably accurate. I know for sure that it is not totally BS because we have lots of data from other sources on various parts of this story, especially the gold hoarding, which Gunther Russbacher was in on and subsequently went public on.

This story could have several threads devoted to different aspects of it, but I'm not sure that's necessary.

If it's true, we will know soon enough.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Excellent grasp of what we know so far, I guess David is pretty torn up over the death threats? These undoubtedly will not be the first he receives. I joined his forum today to lend support but am awaiting Mod ok to post.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Apparently, I do a bit research and this story is not new.

It was released few years back (1999 and reupdated on 2001). The story is almost exactly as Wilcox said but with much more detail in some parts. The said Dragon Family actually consisted of not only the Kuomintang/Japan gold but lots of others old royalties in the area. It mention about 125 of them. In the story some of the gold was deposited in the Netherlands/Dutch, some withdrawed to support Indonesian against the Dutch and yes, most of it used as collateral to empower the current monetary system.
Suharto seems also tried to get back these gold through ownership change but failed in 1997.

Sure, these golds power the money, but the problem is - where do these gold reside actually ?.

Quoting the book...and yeah, Indonesian have satellite in the 70s ? wow

Until today in the year 2001, Indonesian-owned collateral is a part of the Federal Reserves, and unknown to the U.S. public, the United States government is still paying – in installments and not necessarily in cash, but in the forms of economic cooperation, military programs (and in the early ‘70s, the world’s 3rd. domestic satellite system), etc.– accumulated interests totaling some US$ 3 trillion. This responsibility falls on the shoulder of the incumbent U.S. president.

As these collaterals are also registered in The International Court of Justice, the U.S. government cannot just forget about it, or pretend they do not exist. It would be better for everybody involved just “to keep the peace”, not rock the boat, nor shock the American populace that their monetary system is also dependent on some developing nation ... and, ofcourse, not to upset Indonesia its owners (through boycotting Indonesian products, bombing the nation, or other practices applied to Iran, Libya, Serbia and Iraq).

Look for these
The Makings of a Superpower - Lena Soares & Associates
Similar sory but years before Wilcox

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Thank you for adding so much to the thread. I agree I should have a stronger title, but I was trying to remain calm and focus on the information. I know some people absolutely despise him, but I wanted to focus on the information and how the members felt about the message. You did a great job at bringing the facts to the case and I appreciate the effort you went to! It added a lot to the thread!!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Just wanted to add that I also joined his forum pages, and am having to wait for it to be approved. This may be the process for all new members, but I know that this was mentioned by another ATS member. I can access the threads and read the information just no posting. So I will keep checking it out today.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

Thank you so much for summarizing this so concisely for those of us who are too tired to listen to the entire hour and a half interview right now.

Many aspects of this story are so mind-blowing and are going to take a bit of time to process and research. Pillage and greed when world governments are involved is not so surprising to me (as horrible as that seems), nor is the fact that the bankers would refuse to return the looted assets, but I'm a New Yorker and one thing you said immediately stuck out for me - are you saying that 9/11/2001 was perpetrated as a ploy to default on this agreement and destroy the evidence?

As you said, there are many different aspects to this scenario that warrant discussion but you seem fairly knowledgeable about this issue and I'm wondering if this is what you're implying relative to 9/11/2001.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tinkytink1207

Didn't mean to negate the fact that you started the original thread, tinkytink1207. This is both fascinating and horrific at the same time. S&F for bringing this to light for those of us who were not aware of what is going on...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Looking up in MY dictionary the meaning of the word Wilcox, all it says is JERK.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by isthatright
Looking up in MY dictionary the meaning of the word Wilcox, all it says is JERK.

these comments are unfriutful. I think Wilcocks got pwned but I also think he has real passion for the things he stands for, I also agree with the poster who said just looking at pictures of piles of bodies ought to clue you in that NWO types are playing for keeps, plan for it

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

A well put together post, thank you.

I have only one question about the entire affair, as it stands as of today.

Why are the bankers, the controlling cartels pulling the strings as it were, still alive?

People have been assassinated for significantly less, so why not they?

Can't be security, anyone can be gotten to..anyone.

Fear of tit for tat hits?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wilcox , Fulford, and all those of that particular ilk exist in a fantasy world made up of pure BS, forever inventing end of the world scenarios to keep their merrygoround world of fantasy alive, and whats even more sad is that hundreds of people are sucked into this BS world, partly because they lack a certain level of intelligence to think logically for themselves and partly due to substance abuse of their youth that has induced constant paranoia .

If you give any credence to their stories then my advice to you is take a good look at yourself and ask your self , "am i ill" the answer is most definitely yes, seek help , its ok to admit to a mild form of mental illness , dont be ashamed as there is help for your kind.

You will feel a lot better when you have been diagnosed , and then once you have cleaned your mind of all that BS that was installed into your mind you can start to feed back into normal life , and the rest of normal society will accept you back into the real world again.

Seek Help , you know it makes sense.

Kind Regards,

Dave.

Someone who cares, x

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by isthatright

I dunno. I listened to the interview and it was the Irish fellow who was creepy. David is too but I've already come to terms with that. The sobbing in the beginning was a bit much considering it wasn't even a first hand threat to him but possibly a conversation taken out of context with his insider? To me that makes David rather naive which is why I don't subscribe to all of his theories from "insiders" with no credentials. None the less, this story does seem credible regarding all the hoarded gold and pending lawsuit.

I also have to question the integrity of the Irish anonymous fellow because he kept trying to drop hints that his phone call was from not of this world. At one point while he was talking, Karen, Kerry? I forget, began to laugh and muffled it when the chap was talking about how his boys can get you after your dead.

Also, anonymous kept repeating to David to tell the whole truth to his counterparts when they come to pay David a visit in 11 days. Something about that seems ominous to me. To be honest, I think David's quest to uncover hidden truths may have attracted a motley crue of sorts who like to play havoc with the mind's ability to induce paranoia.

One more thing which stands out oddly for me. Anonymous stated that if anything happens to David, the "white hatters" won't deal with one's and two's, but entire nations will get a headache. Really? If the amount of gold that is stashed away is merely a sand bucket compared to the actual wealth involved, and David need not worry about it, then that would make David trivial in comparison. Why would an entire nation(s) get a headache over David? Seems like an empty promise to me which reduces any credibility anonymous had as a valuable insider.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by isthatright

I dunno. I listened to the interview and it was the Irish fellow who was creepy. David is too but I've already come to terms with that. The sobbing in the beginning was a bit much considering it wasn't even a first hand threat to him but possibly a conversation taken out of context with his insider? To me that makes David rather naive which is why I don't subscribe to all of his theories from "insiders" with no credentials. None the less, this story does seem credible regarding all the hoarded gold and pending lawsuit.

I also have to question the integrity of the Irish anonymous fellow because he kept trying to drop hints that his phone call was from not of this world. At one point while he was talking, Karen, Kerry? I forget, began to laugh and muffled it when the chap was talking about how his boys can get you after your dead.

Also, anonymous kept repeating to David to tell the whole truth to his counterparts when they come to pay David a visit in 11 days. Something about that seems ominous to me. To be honest, I think David's quest to uncover hidden truths may have attracted a motley crue of sorts who like to play havoc with the mind's ability to induce paranoia.

One more thing which stands out oddly for me. Anonymous stated that if anything happens to David, the "white hatters" won't deal with one's and two's, but entire nations will get a headache. Really? If the amount of gold that is stashed away is merely a sand bucket compared to the actual wealth involved, and David need not worry about it, then that would make David trivial in comparison. Why would an entire nation(s) get a headache over David? Seems like an empty promise to me which reduces any credibility anonymous had as a valuable insider.

that's what I was talking about. Anonymous is either a mind control disinfo agent trying to scare David, so maybe you wouldn't do that if all this was bunk or ??I dunno some kind of creepy Irish entity from another dimension who talks about the human race like he isn't one??? or he's a psycho David stalker looking for attention, but a genius one that knows lots of keywords concerning heavenly powers principalities and rulers of darkness ....ummm..or maybe Anonymous wasn't really concerned with David at all and was trying to get to his audience?? at one point he freaked Kerry out completely

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Ya, something doesn't sit well with me about all that. However, I am reading David's blog about the gold and lawsuit.
in case you haven't seen it.

[url=http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny]http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny[/ur l]

Also, the page before the one I linked shows an '09 fox news story about the two Japanese men caught smuggling the 134 B bonds and are speculation on what it all means. They are dated 1934 which at the end of the interview they seem convinced they are faked. But what does it really mean if these are indeed bonds from the 30's?
edit on 17-12-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

Edit: I get it.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Ya, something doesn't sit well with me about all that. However, I am reading David's blog about the gold and lawsuit.
in case you haven't seen it.

[url=http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny]http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/995-lawsuit-end-tyranny[/ur l]

Also, the page before the one I linked shows an '09 fox news story about the two Japanese men caught smuggling the 134 B bonds and are speculation on what it all means. They are dated 1934 which at the end of the interview they seem convinced they are faked. But what does it really mean if these are indeed bonds from the 30's?

Edit: I get it.

the way I 'm understanding it, and yes I have and am reading the blog, is these are bonds that have matured but are not being honored. there in lies the problem so I guess if Fulford is correct then these "stolen" bonds are a setup sting because the holders want to collect on the bonds,so they are shedding some light on the issue.

it all sounds to me again like there are no good guys in this scenario,the Asian Dragon family just wants their money so they can dominate the world and the Rockafeller/Rothschild faction just wants to keep screwing them so it can dominate the world and the 99 percent are only sheep to be fleeced and eaten to either side.
Ultimately they seem to be branches of the same family (if you steep yourself in enough bloodline searches )
So the rest of us are screwed whichever side gets what they want.But Wilcock /Fulford are so wanting freedom from the NWO Rockafeller /Rothschild style, that they are willing to trust this Asian Dragon family who are just playing them. If any of this is true? And then there's Anonymous who may indeed be a demonic fallen watcher since my Bible allows for such creatures and says they are out there and do this type of thing, and I've been expecting them to show up. They are the ultimate power behind these thrones, if you accept that sort of thing which I do. If quacks like a duck and swims like a duck ,it's duck.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde And then there's Anonymous who may indeed be a demonic fallen watcher since my Bible allows for such creatures and says they are out there and do this type of thing, and I've been expecting them to show up. They are the ultimate power behind these thrones, if you accept that sort of thing which I do. If quacks like a duck and swims like a duck ,it's duck.

"We don't need to investigate. We have ways and means of knowing everyone's information, everyone's computer. We don't need a thing. We do it in a different way. We have no physical material requirements - at all. No machinery as you understand it."

"We're the sort of folk that don't follow you after the heart attack when you die son, we'll be there on the other side to bother you again. Be assured that we can bother them just as effectively after the deaths of their physical bodies. And don't talk about torture in this life, talk about torture in lives that go on for thousands of generations."

"Do you understand what I'm saying? Do you understand the depths of what we're talking about? And this phone call is coming from so far beyond you could could never appreciate it."

Well I tend to agree with you there. These comments aren't exactly benevolent

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
he may trying to indicate that their 'protection' of David means that David serves them for now
or he may be trying to smear David in this light because he is to close to the truth for their purposes
either way it means David is in big trouble,he's now getting it from boths sides Scyla and Charybdis ,Rock and Hard Place

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
.....and no one notice my post ? everyone seems making their own assumptions instead of doing research.
Why ATS/commoners become like this ? Replying to stupid comment and yet neglect what somebody else found ?

I hate to say this but its true
you guys live in a cacoon, make your own world then reject anything that doesnt suit you, now I felt what the aliens felt. Its sad.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
.....and no one notice my post ? everyone seems making their own assumptions instead of doing research.
Why ATS/commoners become like this ? Replying to stupid comment and yet neglect what somebody else found ?

you guys live in a cacoon, make your own world then reject anything that doesn't suit you, now I felt what the aliens felt. Its sad.

have you read the blog ? the history you are referring to is in there this goes back to 1800s and the blog details it,excruciatingly almost in real time. it makes it hard for someone like me because my eyes roll back in my head from all the facts histories and who did what . However this thread is about the Wilcock /Fulford part of it sooo thats why we're talking about that..

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde

Originally posted by NullVoid

you guys live in a cacoon, make your own world then reject anything that doesn't suit you, now I felt what the aliens felt. Its sad.

have you read the blog ? the history you are referring to is in there this goes back to 1800s and the blog details it,excruciatingly almost in real time. it makes it hard for someone like me because my eyes roll back in my head from all the facts histories and who did what . However this thread is about the Wilcock /Fulford part of it sooo thats why we're talking about that..

Yes, I read the blog and perform a simple search and found the book.
Now did you search the book/article I mentioned ?
Similar story, way much older history, 1500, to make it simple, it goes like this,
Majapahit Gold -> Dutch Gold -> Yushimura Gold -> Soekarno/Marcos Gold -> errr Wilcox/Rothschild Gold ?
Yet the gold was never found.

The reason I'm bit skeptical about this stuff is because there was a scam about this.

Theres a post in forum archive mentioning about "investment to claim the supposed gold", promise is - deposit 8400 and in 2 years get 2 millions, shared.

The book, pretty boring and hurt the eyes. Link

On Wilcox story, I doubt it will work (if its true), just look at Saddam Hussein case, 911 case, Guantanamo Bay case, the Laos Giant Vase field case, Afghanistan case etc etc etc.
On negative view - This is too huge, trillions!, yet you asking $8 per article ?

When you sue the devil, asking justice from him, guess what you get ?

Good day mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join