It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcox and his current news release

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have checked and did not see this listed as a topic, but if it has MODS please delete.

I have been listening to this big news story that David Wilcox has come out with in the past day. I have not been a fan of his and in no way trying to promote him or his site. I just want to know what everyone else on ATS thinks after viewing his most recent interviews, and what to think about the information he has provided. I do not usually start threads as the topics are usually already posted before I post them; but I did not see anyone discussing this and that is unusual for ATS. Again just want to know what others think, and have they listened to the current info about the lawsuit and death threats etc. I find the whole think quite interesting even though again I am not usually a Wilcox fan.

Thanks for any responses.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
And the news was what?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Once a fraud always a fraud.

best buds with sean david morton. known to authorities as a scam artist. Now bilking the unknowingly gullible population into all the crap that comes out of his mouth. just another individual cashing in on the crop.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Are you talking about the Ben Fulford interview?
Has Part Two come out yet?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You can check my post that touches on this subject here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
They should make a crazy awesome movie about this all now thats something I wanna see.
edit on 16-12-2011 by GlobalControl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
He had a meeting with a man named Benjamin Fulford about the gold of the world and that the Asian countries do not agree with what the western Illuminati are trying to do with this new world government. They have filed a lawsuit for gold that was taken from them in the early 30.s and was supposed to be kept until 2001 and now of course the us is saying they do not have to give it back. It is very complicated and hard for me to explain as I do not fully understand the info all yet myself. If I knew how to embed a vid I would from you tube as it is all over it right now.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I haven't seen part two yet. I am listening now to his interview with project camelot. It seems pretty legit at least the lawsuit part. Again I am not usually a Wilcox fan but this did peak my interest. He seems pretty freaked out about the death threat and all. still I don't know? Guess that's why I posted here about it. I will check out the other thread. I hope I didn't repeat what you had already posted!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
here is recent radio episode where David and Kerry talk to a ?? I dunno what, named Anonymous,who sounds very much like a demon and or ET it's weird with a capital W

after hearing Anonymous's perspective on this I have come to the conclusion that as far as the Wilcock /Fulford saga is involved with the NWO/Asian Dragon family,there are no good guys. They are two sides of the same coin.

so although Wilcock/Fulford have the best intentions, they will not be realized from this avenue.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yes that's the info. I can't tell if this is good or bad? I not sure he even knows what he is talking about at this point??
He may be just being used to spread a message. Maybe not even a good one and he may not even know it. Sounds too easy ....start a lawsuit and down goes the new world order? Just sounds too easy to me. just not sure about all this. Sure would like for it to be so easy.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
Once a fraud always a fraud.

best buds with sean david morton. known to authorities as a scam artist. Now bilking the unknowingly gullible population into all the crap that comes out of his mouth. just another individual cashing in on the crop.

You know what, im a very amiable person, it probably my best quality, and i usually find something good iin everyone, but theres something about this Wilcox guy that i really dont like. I cant put my finger on it, its just a feeling. Actually, thinking about it, i think i know what it was. Its the fact that he thinks hes the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, illogically he uses the fact that he looks a tiny bit similar to Cayce as a reason that he must be him. If recarnation does exist, then there is a huge amount of evidence to suggest that you dont come back looking physically like the person you were, it just doesnt happen.
But ultimately he has the audacity and arrogance to believe that he is the reincarnation of one of the greatest seeres in the history of the world.
What a bloody big head he is.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I agree about the reincarnation information. So normally I don't even pay attention to him. This new info that he is putting out seems to be actually back by real documentation and that has me taking a look at the information. Kinda like take the message and ignore the messenger.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I dunno what, named Anonymous,who sounds very much like a demon and or ET it's weird with a capital W

Heard many demons or ET's speaking lately have you?

OT.

Never had time for Wilcox...something about the bloke doesn't seem quite right to me, never has done.

Then again, personal bias isn't grounds or proof of anything one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinkytink1207
I agree about the reincarnation information. So normally I don't even pay attention to him. This new info that he is putting out seems to be actually back by real documentation and that has me taking a look at the information. Kinda like take the message and ignore the messenger.

From what youve said, i think il take a peak as whats he says, still dont like him tho

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yes I would investigate the info. I think it is at least worth listening to. Some of it really seems legit. I was surprised and again I am not normally into this guy.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that if you go to his website he has the actual documentation posted on his site. He shows the where the lawsuit is showing up on the court filed documents and other important info. So we at least know for sure the suit has been filed, but will it actually do any good? That is the question.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Yes I would investigate the info. I think it is at least worth listening to. Some of it really seems legit. I was surprised and again I am not normally into this guy.

Thing is, he might have hit the nail on the head with a lot of what he says, but that "i am edgar cayce" totally discredited him to me, il still read the source tho.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There is another thread on this that I just found and if you check out that thread it will take you directly to a lot of the documentation. I am currently listening to what I think is the part 2 of his information.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by MrsBlonde

I dunno what, named Anonymous,who sounds very much like a demon and or ET it's weird with a capital W

Heard many demons or ET's speaking lately have you?

OT.

Never had time for Wilcox...something about the bloke doesn't seem quite right to me, never has done.

Then again, personal bias isn't grounds or proof of anything one way or the other.

LOL SPIKEY! I have heard and seen few actually,they are awful things . Like I said Wilcock and Fulford are either shills for the PTB or being led into a trap by them . As to the rest ,seeing is believing. peace be to you

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

They have filed a lawsuit for gold that was taken from them in the early 30.s and was supposed to be kept until 2001 and now of course the us is saying they do not have to give it back.

Makes you wonder about those gold plated tungsten bars the US gave to them in 2009...

www.americanfreepress.net...
edit on 16/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join