It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Both Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Both Pat Buchanan and Ron Paul have talked about the New World Order do you think they mean it the sameway that Alex Jones does ?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What does everyone think ?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Do I believe Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan are sincere? Absolutely I do. There is many of Ron Paul fans here who can better defend him than I so it is best my defense lay with Mr. Buchanan. He has served in the Nixon and Reagan administrations, worked closely with Reagan to develop free-trade and supported most of his programs. In 1992 his rebellion began although he still thought the GOP was a reliable force in this country for good. By 2000 this view completely changed.

Pat had already begun a new type of campaign trying to save the party, and America, from falling into the globalist hell we are in. He campaigned against free-trade, mass immigration from open borders, began calling out the new world order, said “DC is Israeli occupied territory”, began to champion the non-PC idea of America as a nation of specific people not a propositional country, and slammed any and all forms of globalization.

You can read his years of work relentlessly attacking the elite ranging from government to academia. He did this because Pat knows who these people are, what they want, and how they plan on achieving it. You do not work as Reagan’s and Nixon’s advisor, known as “Mr. Insider”, and not learn a thing or two. He worked alongside Henry Kissinger and Paul Wolfowitz as their careers in government began. This is how he knows the best ways to attack the Neoconservatives and Globalists, he can explain better than almost anyone how the Neocons hijacked the Right and what they want to do. This comes from experience.

If he was so worried about not offending anyone or lying then he would not risk his entire career with his most recent book which led to an onslaught from the Left demanding his termination from MSNBC, labeling him a violent racist, a xenophobe and nativist, etc… I believe Pat; I believe he truly believes what he says. If I believe anyone loves this country it is Pat. You may not like his politics or style but to deny he is a patriot is only because you have not researched the facts.

Pat Buchanan – Political Positions

edit on 12/16/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

join