It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help decode my dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
On 8 Dec 2011
It starts off with me and my husband watching a government looking building that has a plaque above the only door in or out. It's supposed to look like an ordinary house but I had secret information about the house.
I and my husband are spies.
The people coming in and out are spies. There are wearing uniforms, not suits, that are Royal blue all over except for a Navy blue floral design over the lapels. It looked like a sixties retro design similar to Star Trek New Generation.
This seemed to be important for me to remember.

Also the building was in the middle of a cul de sac (ie a u shaped street) and it was one way. We were on the right of the building across the road. Time slowed down and I could 'see' three people who were also spying on the building. There were in a triangular formation with the top of the triangle pointing to the building. There were not part of our organisation but were also against the blue dressed spies.

I saw one of the blue dressed spies, we were spying on, took the movable plaque down which read [Source code 23] and replaced it with [Source code 32].

They had a huge weapon that was was very dangerous. Somehow we managed to get it from them. I took out the firing pin and another member of our organisation hid it back where it was found; underground. Behind a curtain. We returned to the surface and learned it had been taken back by the blue dressed spies. But there was no firing pin, so although it looked like it was doing something the danger had been averted.

Spooks broke into my Landrover back door but it had 2 doors like a shed instead of one door. So I locked it.
Later as I was driving it to the shopping mall two puppies got in my way, they were called Jelly and Bean. And then I saw loads of rabbits multiplying.

All I am having lately, are weird dreams that do not seem to have any meaning. Really annoying.
3 dreams with snow in it.
2 dreams of Hawaii causing death or fire.
4 dreams of not being to find a working toilet.
3 dreams of body of water in a strange place.
2 dreams of being underground.
3 dreams of being a spy.

I have googled this saying on the plaques and thought about this, until I get a headache but I can't find anything about any source codes.
Does anyone have any idea about what this source code means?
If anyone can help, I will be very grateful.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
very intersting dream, sounds a bit like some sort of weird version of 1984

soory though i cannot help, I dont know how to decode dreams but hopefully some ATS'ers can, good luck

p.s i love dreams and finding out there meanings, i have had some real strange ones myself, and some real ''real'' dreams, where i feel, physically and emotionally as well

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

okay, it might just be a type of dream you enjoy, but if it is really a source code, it might mean you think the goverment is creating a large bomb, based on the other dreams you have had. by the way, if you are very interested in dreams, i would reccomend "the dream dictionary". it has many reasons for why you dreamed what you did.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

4 dreams of not being to find a working toilet.

Nice to know that I'm not the only one who who dreams about toilets. Mine are always toilets in locker rooms with showering facilities. The toilets are always filled to the brim and overflowing into the showers with feces and toilet paper everywhere. I've experienced those types of dreams regularly for over 20 years.

Another type of dream I've had dozens of times is me trying to help a friend get caught up with their laundry. It's always in a dark dingy basement with a wringer washer and the amount of laundry is always immense.
edit on 16-12-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
you dreamt of blue, just the other day I dreamt of a plane crashing with a navy blue tail, thats actually all I saw was the tail end of the plane, it was raining and thundering as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The rose could symbolize the rosa crucians (Sp) who are beleived to be behind the guidestones, who plan on ridding the world of oh just over 6 billion people from the Earth. You and those other beings against that blue plague oh well you guys are doing God's work in the dream, this is your calling to stand against the harvest and fight for our right to live. I am very serious, heed the call.
ETA: Watership down = Rabbits reinforces my belief this is about the scourge known as the rosacrucians. Evil lot of scumbags they are They are known now as the "Bilderberger" group BTW.

Really when you get the time watch this it's lengthy but good and it was made by a rosa crucian, they do think they are GOD!!! Seriously. I am dead serious!!!

edit on 16-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add

edit on 16-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies.
I thought it was a long shot, I like puzzles but this one has me stumped.

I am ready if & when God needs me.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Sure, I'll give it a go. Mind you, I know nothing about your personal life, but when I attempt to interpret dreams, I like to pick out the important elements, and define what they mean in a universal sense. Oftentimes, the meaning of the dream has no significance to myself, but makes complete sense to the dreamer.

Here are a few of the elements I picked out:

1. Spies with Blue uniforms.
2. The realization that you and your husband are also spies.
3. A plaque with writing that is changed, from 23 to 32.
4. A one way cul-de-sac.
5. Another group of spies.
6. A weapon that appears dangerous.
7. Diffusing a danger, being underground.
8. Two puppies.
9. Rabbits multiplying.

Please note, your mind is a mysterious thing. The elements in your dream are not necessarily "real" objects or people, but feelings or emotions that your subconscious is trying to process.

A spy is a secret agent. In a dream, a spy would indicate a "secret" or hidden feeling that you have. It appears your mind is trying to come to grips with them. All three groups of spies are all elements within your mind, so I'll say there are three "issues" your mind is dealing with. Blue is the color of many things, but since the spies are wearing blue, this has more to do with an intellectual choice or decision you are dealing with in reality. Since you've included your husband in your dream, and he's part of your "group" this dream would seem to be about a decision your husband you need to make.

Here's where I'll speculate a bit, and say that the sign is actually a reference to a milestone in your life. It's changed from 23 to 32 by a intellectual and therefore "rational" decision that you are contemplating. I'd like to think that the "source" denotes your age, and that you either got married at age 23, or that you are now 32. Like I said, that's speculation without knowing your real age.

The decision you make is represented by the "one way" cul-de-sec where the "danger" is stored. It is, in your mind, an irreversible choice, but by realizing you are on the "right" side of the building, and observing the decision you need to make, you are both thinking about the danger and being introspective about the possibilities. The other formation of spies in a triangle shape could denote that there are many people to be affected by the decision that you and your husband make.

As your mind plays out the scenario, you are able to negate the "perceived" negative repercussions of any decision made, and you are able to drive away.

The puppies that get in your way are more than likely symbolic of the decision you are facing. They are cute, they have personal names, and could denote children yet unborn. The inclusion of rabbits multiplying only strengthens that idea.

Synopsis:
You and your husband are thinking about starting a family, or adding to the one you have, but are trying to decide if you can afford the addition to your family, and you want to make the best decision possible. You haven't told family members yet, and are trying to decide the best time to tell others. Until then, your choice is "locked" away, and you don't want to tell other just yet.

Hope I was able to provide a bit of insight.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
To Druid 42
I love your reply and you have put a lot of thought into it and I will give you 10 out 10.
But I am older than 32, I already have 2 earthly children and although I have unanswered visions of twin boys, I can't have any more, as I am too old and too ill.

I did wonder if it was something to do with Symantec source codes getting hacked? But why would i dream of that? I am not knowledgeable in computer code.
So I still do not know.

I Wikkipedia'd the actual numbers 32 and 23 and that did help a bit.

I found out what the toilets meant; the earth gives off waste as negative energy/voltage which us humans are suppose to be using. So Her waste isn't getting 'flushed away' and it is building up, causing earthquakes and volcanoes to go off. (This is ancient hidden knowledge.)

I'm not going to worry about it.
Peace and love.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
On 8 Dec 2011, It starts off with me and my husband watching a government looking building that has a plaque above the only door in or out. It's supposed to look like an ordinary house but I had secret information about the house.
I and my husband are spies.
The people coming in and out are spies. There are wearing uniforms, not suits, that are Royal blue all over except for a Navy blue floral design over the lapels. It looked like a sixties retro design similar to Star Trek New Generation.
This seemed to be important for me to remember.

Also the building was in the middle of a cul de sac (ie a u shaped street) and it was one way. We were on the right of the building across the road. Time slowed down and I could 'see' three people who were also spying on the building. There were in a triangular formation with the top of the triangle pointing to the building. There were not part of our organization but were also against the blue dressed spies.
I saw one of the blue dressed spies, we were spying on, took the movable plaque down which read [Source code 23] and replaced it with [Source code 32].

Thoughts and interpretations from: EstimatedProphet!
Seems to me that this building is a secret masonic lodge, where Satanic rituals take place and almost all of the worlds governments and elite residents are members of the Masonic Cult!

About half of the worlds population today is secretly part of a Satanic/Masonic Society! Thus the source code reads or should read "Freemason 32nd Degree!"
That is why the other spies where in a triangular shape pointing at the building.
But I do not know if this dream is legit, however this is the interpretation thereof!
As to the rest of the dream it really has no significance or meaning other than, the spies and the occult and everything else that has to do with humanity, is simply all going to fail because evil has divided himself up into many parts therefore it is weak and unstable.

During the Last Days, man will be against another, fighting endless, meaningless wars and he shall not prevail!
Wither people are united under one organization, it shall not matter, because the food and water supply will be cut off and man will be forced to kill his fellow man for a piece of bread or die from durst!

They had a huge weapon that was was very dangerous. Somehow we managed to get it from them. I took out the firing pin and another member of our organization hid it back where it was found; underground. Behind a curtain. We returned to the surface and learned it had been taken back by the blue dressed spies. But there was no firing pin, so although it looked like it was doing something the danger had been averted.
edit on 8-1-2012 by estimatedprophet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
sounds like remote viewing to me

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cuchullainuk777

What makes you say remote viewing? I have done this but it has always initiated by a Higher being (the Almighty in fact).

I was reading Michael Relfe in his PDF book The mars Record and in there the military were wearing dark blue outfits!

So maybe?

I was also looking at the Temperance card in Tarot (I only use them for ancient knowledge) and she has a triangle in a square. Don't know what this means but it is interesting.

I will get there one day!
Peace

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Don't the Mason's levels go up to 33?

Half the population are secretly Masons?? Both my neighbours are not intelligent enough or rich enough to be Masons. (My Maternal grandad was and then resigned, as he became a Christian.)

Don't know if this is relevant to my dream, as my dream did seem to be more Military based, maybe even Military space based. Who knows?

I don't feel in my gut this is the answer but I love your passion.
peace

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

Don't the Mason's levels go up to 33?

Half the population are secretly Masons?? Both my neighbours are not intelligent enough or rich enough to be Masons. (My Maternal grandad was and then resigned, as he became a Christian.)

Don't know if this is relevant to my dream, as my dream did seem to be more Military based, maybe even Military space based. Who knows?

I don't feel in my gut this is the answer but I love your passion.
peace

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

I am ready if & when God needs me.

Well your credibility just went right down the toilet with the above line.

Hopefully a working toilet.!!!

join