It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Transparent Claptrap: Iran Linked By Court to 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
As if Robert Baer wasn't enough, now the US court system is getting involved in the anti-Iran smears.

A US court has won a default judgement that Iranian officials, including its supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, provided help to the 9/11 hijackers behind the worst terror attack on American soil. The lawsuit was filed by the families of the atrocity's victims. There was no Iranian representation in court.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well what is the evidence they presented and is there reason to think any of the evidence was fabricated?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You can try this 9/11 lawsuit thread:Lawsuit thread

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is just a prelude for the U.S. to attack, Iran has 10% of oil reserves. All of those action plans that have sat idle for years are being put into action, they don't want another nuclear power that they don't control.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

In presenting evidence gathered by the attorneys and their outside investigator, Timothy Fleming revealed tantalizing details of still-sealed videotaped depositions provided by three defectors from Iranian intelligence organizations.
One of those defectors was “physically present” when al-Qaida’s second in command, Ayman al-Zawahiri, came to Iran in January 2001 for four days of intense closed-door meetings with the top leadership in Iran to discuss the impending attacks.

So what you want us to believe is that the evidence gathered by attorneys and their outside investigator were able to do a better job in getting their information about 911 after 10 years and our National Security, Defense Department, National Intelligent Agency, the CIA, FBI, etc., could not get? Really, this is just too amazing to believe, come on.

First of all I don’t see any evidence in this article that proves anything; this is all hearsay nothing more.

I don’t care for the President of Iran and or his own propaganda against the Jews, however this trial that hardly had any media attention stinks of corruption in my opinion.
I would love to see the real evidence? If the information in this trial is just hearsay I am not going to buy it, the fact is anyone can be paid enough money to say anything, including Judges.
edit on 16-12-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

First of all, I think you must have replied to "ipsedixit" in error. I don't think Iran had anything to do with 9/11 but I do think that al CIAda attempted to sucker them into a connection with the attacks in the meeting mentioned in your quote.

They didn't go for it. This is all "old news" in the sense that it has been discussed and dispensed with previously in threads of yesteryear.

As another poster suggested, this is just fairy tales for fools, told to prep the oh so impressionable American public prior to sending more of their children into harm's way.

top topics

join