It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am New by 30 Days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well, I wanted to say hello and introduce myself, or at least give some insight to who I am. I realize I should have done this when I first signed on, but I usually don't read the directions to anything I buy, either.

I am a veteran, married father of 3 children, and work in sales. I have dabbled in many different professions, but enjoy sales the most. I attended Cal State Fullerton, majoring in business.

I am also a Christian, trained in systematic theology, interpertive method, etc. My faith has a tremendous influence on my worldview, which will make me politically incorrect the majority of the time.

I am an advocate of free speech, the right to bear arms, and really loathe any form of newspeak, or orwellian thought.

I am most intrigued by the NWO, Secret Societies, the UN plans for education and religion, and the lot. For me, I see it all tying in to the eschatological view which I hold to.

I am also a student of history and military science. I served with the 2d Ranger Bat at Ft. Lewis WA...(any one from Alpha Company out there?)

I have enjoyed most of the discussions, except when people start telling you which arguments cannot be used. Again, orwelian at best. I wish I had more time to check in and write. Perhaps in the winter.

The Spider

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Glad to have you aboard Spider. You're definately in the right place. See you around.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Welcome to the site spider,

any questions send me a u2u
hope you enjoy it here

cya around se7en

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Welcome Spider..... Hope you enjoy.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spidergooch
I usually don't read the directions to anything I buy, either.

You're not the only one

I am also a Christian, trained in systematic theology, interpertive method, etc. My faith has a tremendous influence on my worldview, which will make me politically incorrect the majority of the time.

Anyone who is politically incorrect is a friend of the Pisky

I am most intrigued by the NWO, Secret Societies, the UN plans for education and religion, and the lot. For me, I see it all tying in to the eschatological view which I hold to.

One world government, one world currency, one world religion - Sounds like the Antichrist to me. Sod him and his ideas !

I have enjoyed most of the discussions, except when people start telling you which arguments cannot be used.

When people tell me which arguments can't be used - I ignore then and do it anyway

Welcome to ATS, Spider

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
welcome to the party dawg!

Interested in the NWO??? check out the board
need help understanding things, U2U me

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

top topics

join