It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Russian Man's Hell NDE: Most Negative Experience on Earth Is Flowers Compared to There

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Some people like to say that Hell is this life that we are experiencing now on Earth, but in this man's experience, he claims that he saw a world that is entirely different to this earthly existence, and that even the worst experience that somebody could have on this Earth does not compare to the extremely awful place that he found himself in, in a Hell NDE.

I want to say, that, of course, in this body- human cannot endure being there... he wouldn't be able to endure a split second of existance there, he would live through a hundred thousands of deaths in one second if he was in this body down there... yes, it might sound to you fairy-tale like or as science-fiction... but its how it is... there a human probably would be glad to cease to exist, but he cannot do that...and if you take all the most negative feelings and experiences on earth in their outermost degree.. then its like flowers comparing to what is down there

Also, Unlike the first ancestors, the majority of humans are in the dark about why they are here and why God even made them in the first place.

I currently side with the following snippets, about us being made to replace the 1/3 angels that believed Lucifer and turned over their allegiance to him, thinking that he could become like God and be their new ruler. Those Fallen Angels had zero chance of redemption, but we humans do, and that is why they hate our guts and want to make sure not one of us make it to Heaven.

YAHUVEH created ADAM (man and woman) so he could have a bride. This bride would also fulfill an eternal destiny as the Bride of YAHUSHUA to worship YAHUVEH for all eternity by giving glory to his name and fill the void which Hillel and 1/3rd of the angels left in heaven when she rebelled. This is the reason for the intense hatred of Hillel towards YAHUVEH’s anointed and chosen bride-Israel. This confrontation started with ADAM.

Hillel-satan had dominion over the earth (1st heaven) and the air (2nd heaven); remember, he is the prince of the power of the air. When Hillel rebelled, he lost exalted position as type of bride and covering cherub. YAHUVEH then set up to bring another bride – ADAM first, then Israel.

After Adam and Eve ate of the forbidden tree, what if we had eaten of the Tree of Life?

Verses 22-24 - Man has become like the unique one (reference to Helel-satan the covering cherub with a breastplate.)[color=palevioletred] They are banished from the Garden. (This is a blessing from YAHUVEH. Had we eaten of the Tree of Life we would be like the angels who fell with helel-satan, with no hope of redemption! They have now erected by the error of their sin, the veil separating them from YAHUVEH or direct access to the Holy of Holies. YAHUVEH extended his grace and showed mercy, did not kill them.

www.amightywind.com...
edit on 16-12-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
if the god of the Old Testament turns out to be the true god, i will walk myself into hell. Eternal separation from such a tyrant god is heaven, despite of all the pain one may experience
edit on 16-12-2011 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Those very words will ring in your ears for eternity

And you will remember this day when you said that

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
We've had quite a few threads in the last couple of months about NDEs and seeing some part of the afterlife, whether it is a 12 year old girl or this guy. It seems to me that one conclusion we can draw is that you see what you expect to see, and that our expectations are not always what we would voice as our opinion. We've had people see the devil, Hell, Heaven, Jesus, 72 black eyed virgins, or some place they couldn't name. They've been shown Hitler and Khadaffi in Hell. They've seen Mary, their parents or loved ones, or people they didn't even know.

I suspect the majority of these people really did see something. I don't think they are intentionally faking their experiences, nor do I think they have any objective reality. They don't really prove anything. This is a kind of 15 minutes of fame for them, and that's fine. I just don't think we can draw any conclusions about their stories.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccsct203

Those very words will ring in your ears for eternity

And you will remember this day when you said that

the day i chose to stand up to a blood thirsty war monger ? it's okay, mainly because he only exist in a book and the minds of few

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
We've had quite a few threads in the last couple of months about NDEs and seeing some part of the afterlife, whether it is a 12 year old girl or this guy. It seems to me that one conclusion we can draw is that you see what you expect to see, and that our expectations are not always what we would voice as our opinion. We've had people see the devil, Hell, Heaven, Jesus, 72 black eyed virgins, or some place they couldn't name. They've been shown Hitler and Khadaffi in Hell. They've seen Mary, their parents or loved ones, or people they didn't even know.

I suspect the majority of these people really did see something. I don't think they are intentionally faking their experiences, nor do I think they have any objective reality. They don't really prove anything. This is a kind of 15 minutes of fame for them, and that's fine. I just don't think we can draw any conclusions about their stories.

you're absolutely right. These images are stored in the subconscious. I was raised a Christian and when i ingested certain chemicals kin to neurotransmitters I saw a giant gate that was Jesus' face open and close. I'm willing to bet if i were hindu or buddhist i'd see the respected form of the formless

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

In this snippet Mary K. Baxter recounts a person who, when they were alive on earth, worshipped Hindu idols and ended up in Hell.

spiritlessons.com...

We walked on to another cell. A woman sat picking the worms off her bones. She began to cry I when she saw Jesus. "Help me, Lord," she said, "III will be good. Please let me out." She also arose and clenched the bars of the cell. I felt such great pity for her. As she cried, sobs shook her body.

She said, "Lord, when I was on earth,[color=palevioletred]I worshiped the Hindu gods and many idols. I would not believe the gospel the missionaries preached to me, although I heard it many times. One day I died. I cried for my gods to save me from hell, but they could not. Now, Lord, I'd like to repent."

"It's too late," said Jesus.

Flames covered her form as we walked on; her cries still fill my soul even now. Satan had deceived her.

With sadness in His voice Jesus said, "Come, we will return tomorrow. It is time to go now."

My understanding is that God has rules and the wages of sin is death, and out of mercy, he brought Jesus Christ/Yahushua ha Maschiach to pay the ransom for us, so that we would not have to pay for ourselves, if we accept him and repent and truly change our ways. Nobody else, not Buddha, Krishna, or any of those other influential people or names came to pay the price. God is not gonna allow just anyone to get into Heaven and contaminate his world and have another scenario like with the 1/3 Fallen Angels with turned over allegiance to Lucifer and rebelled against God. Those guys are not gonna be redeemed, after a certain period of time, they are gonna be thrown in Hell. The difference with the humans, is that God made it so that we can be redeemed unlike the 1/3 Fallen Angels. Part of why Lucifer and them hate our guts is because we have the opportunity to be redeemed and they don't. From here until their time comes, their big pleasure is to get as many human souls damned into Hell with them, before their time is up.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Lol, wait a sec, did your link just claim that satan is a woman?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Lol, wait a sec, did your link just claim that satan is a woman?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I think the " bride" thing is an analogy. God wants a faithful bride who will be loyal to him unlike the 1/3 Fallen Angels who rebelled with Lucifer and believed that he could become like God and be their new ruler.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NightNight

How typical of a significant portion of Christians, you take everything you read about religion as gospel.
FFS man, think for your self. Did God not give you a brain to use? To question what you see and hear? Any god that forces me to take his word as the ONLY word (With NO proof at that) and doesn't allow me to question him, is NO god of mine.

My apologies for sounding disdainful, but I am just sick of this plague called religion. I think the world would be a far better place if each individual was left to his own ideas and no one man was allowed to promote/force their beliefs on another.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I think the " bride" thing is an analogy. God wants a faithful bride who will be loyal to him unlike the 1/3 Fallen Angels who rebelled with Lucifer and believed that he could become like God and be their new ruler.

No, it said when "SHE" rebelled along w/ 1/3 of the hosts of heaven.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

It seems that all of the "hell" experiences and demon possessions that happen are all from Christians (or some other kind of dogmatic religious type). If I were to draw conclusions from these reports that keep popping up, I'd say it was only religious people who need to fear "hell". Even the "atheists" who claim to have these visions seem to have religious backgrounds or are backed by religious groups.

Ok, take heed folks: according to many Christians, being a Christian will get you possessed or thrown in hell.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Nah, come atheists see hell too in NDEs.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by Cuervo

Nah, come atheists see hell too in NDEs.

The thing is, atheists are as steeped in the lore of the predominate religion in their countries as anyone else. I'm not an atheist, per se, but I certainly am not a Christian and I do not ascribe to the Bible, miracles, or any of the other nonsense, but I'll bet I know more about Christianity than some avowed Christians do. The reason is that I (and a whole ot of other people) have been exposed to the elements of the religion since childhood.

I recall an instance of a woman who had an NDE, saw Jesus, and said, "I don't believe in you." Jesus said, "Tough s***. You've got me anyway." She went on to explain a pretty typical NDE. She was intellectually an atheist, but she managed to pull Jesus out of the aether anyway.

top topics

join