It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP: Coming Soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
so who determines which threads are important enough to make the video. Just asking because most kids these days are too lazy to even read the OP before commenting so im going to assume they will just take what the video has to say at face value.

Not that thats a bad thing per say BUT it certainly leaves a lot of subliminal power in the hands of the video editors.
Just make sure its not fluff threads and ones that actually have a serious effect on the planet.

Will be interesting to see the first episode then i can make as assessment on what kind of show this is going to be.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
What is the difference between this show and the other 2 we have seen for a short while and then they were gone?

Well... with...
ATS News with Johnny Anonymous
...and...
The Conspiracy Chicks
...and...
ATS Street View
...the problem always came down to the on-camera people encountering things in real-life that limited (or eliminated) their available free time to devote to the show. In this case, we've put a little more effort into developing a "core crew" that will hopefully have the ability to last much longer.

But then Brian could become a web-star, and then we're screwed!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
O.K...

I'm down for a new show..

sounds like fun..

Bring it!! M...W...F...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I want to apologize to anyone who was offended. It was not my intention at all. However, while I still find the video presentation appalling just the same for my own tastes. It was a failed attempt at humor on my part. Best wishes to all in this project just the same.

Kind Regards,
Flint2011
edit on 12-17-2011 by Flint2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hmmmmm............ now I'm just waiting for the `Strange Illuminati Hand Signals In ATS RECAP Videos?` Thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm waiting for December 19th, for the premiere. Does sound interesting.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by mr10k

That's a great point. This can partly be a venue for the threads that were awesome but didn't get the views/flags. I'll talk to our guys about starting an ongoing thread wherein members can suggest threads for the shows.

Springer...

Open minded = Priceless. Glad to see you're considering mr10k's advice

Can't wait as I'm hopeful it will be awesome

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Please don't tell me your getting into reality TV on the internet. And whatever the hell you do, don't make this site some cheap, tawdry version of "Dancing With The Stars". You guys are above such cheap tricks... Or you should be...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I cant wait to watch this series, however i must add to the remarks of many others, who is this Brian? and hope he isnt the spokesperson for the series. peace

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Please tell the sponsor Whataburger to get turkey burgers!!! I used to LOVE whataburger when I ate meat for a time in my life, but have been off bse for over a decade now...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
I think it's an awesome idea, but if you only recap threads that we're on the front page then it would be pointless. We need the threads that hit HARD

Yeah, I don't even go to the front page any more. When that Libya post was up for over a week, I felt that the front page was like other news sites, what they wanted you to see. Not what was the top news.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Sounds great, but we would spend most of 2012 recapping all the threads from 2011, and then it will be too late to save our butts

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Johnny was the man

I really liked his style.
We need someone like Jim Carey

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Personally I can't stand these videos, but to each his own. I don't have a problem with ATS doing them what I have a problem with is the ATS Twitter account turning into a worthless tool used to spam people about ATS recap videos.

It's January 30th and the latest tweet from ATS is referencing a long dead ATS recap post from January 1st. Out of the most recent 10 tweets from ATS 6 out of the 10 tweets are ATS recap spam.

Have fun with ATS recap all you want, but please, don't shove it down our throats.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This one is very attractive and mind blowing forum sites .Thanks for sharing this forum sites .
sbi mutual fund statement

top topics

<< 1   >>

join