It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP: Coming Soon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Coming soon from AboveTopSecret.com, a new regular video series with drama, action, romance, forgiveness, redemption, and reward, set in a soaring universe of intrigue, mystery, danger, suspenseful situations, and breathtaking beauty, with a cast of thousands where no expense... well, not really. Actually, it's just one guy... well, two if you count the producer/director/cameraman. ATS RECAP is just that, a regular recap of what's happening on ATS. Everything that infuriates you, encourages you, amuses you, or inspires you about ATS will be condensed down and stuffed into a regular video series that just might be exactly what you're looking for.

(click to open player in new window)

edit on 12-16-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think it's an awesome idea, but if you only recap threads that we're on the front page then it would be pointless. We need the threads that hit HARD

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Good stuff!

Can't wait to see this new series in action!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Ooohh! Sounds great! I can hardly wait.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Oh cool!

I will have to check this out!

Sounds like it will be interesting, will give it a try.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This new project sounds pretty cool.

Looking forward to seeing the first series!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Now this should be interesting.

This is another reason why I enjoy ATS, they are always trying something new.
I'll be looking forward to see how this is received.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
lol, well that was corny!

But good idea

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Oh cool!

I will have to check this out!

Sounds like it will be interesting, will give it a try.

This.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

That's a great point. This can partly be a venue for the threads that were awesome but didn't get the views/flags. I'll talk to our guys about starting an ongoing thread wherein members can suggest threads for the shows.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Sounds good, but I nominate DaveSpanners as host! Who the heck is Bryan

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Just had a thought but out of curiosity is there any plans for something like a full 2011 recap show? So basically once the new year rolls around we can see a show looking back at some of the best thread's from the whole of 2011.

That would just be pretty cool to see I think.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Looks good

reply to post by Springer

That would be brilliant !

Thanks Guys,

Elf

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

First : Congrats for the new show.

Second : The video was kind of confusing to me, so I must watch the show to get it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
who is this bryan -> hes acting kinda criss angel style
a bit more serious please

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Great!!! I'd also like to see it presented like the Main Stream News showing clips and segments with a little bit of sattire thrown in - at least it would be an honest portrayal.

Keep up the good work!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If that is an advertisement,his head is going to have to stop squirrelling around in order for me to watch it.But the thought is there, but is definitely geared to the younger gereration.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'll wait to see how it grows....

It is a great idea...

How it will be divided versus presentation should rock...
Yall are great about condensing information for presentation.... I was impressed how the staff at ATS live worked out what I was trying to ask several times better and faster then I could ... so great work.....

so will it be something like...

Best threads
you might have missed threads...
the bottom rung
staff picks....

cant wait to see how you format it....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
What is the difference between this show and the other 2 we have seen for a short while and then they were gone? What will give this more push to become a staple?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

they seemed to focus more on an individual topic per web show... while entertaining just not enough to get me to watch all the time...

this trequel sounds like it will be broader based and include more topics from the far ends of ATS.... things you might miss.... If I am reading between the lines correctly....

You can get the hot topics but they do change.... it will enable the other topics to not get buried as easily... I think goal is to help highlight parts of ATS that things like breaking news and alternate news, politics ectra might leave behind...

it actually sounds like they may have found a great way to highlight the other section a little more providing the readers/viewers with more...

I my self have had a hard time due to the fact my time is limited to peruse the section I like a lot ...

survival, weapons, psychic, due to my own interest with 2012, breaking news, and my own predictions....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join