It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain And France At War.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
War of words that is. The French are getting very uppity about the possibility they are about to loose their AAA Credit Rating. So how do they respond? They attact Britain and say it should be Britain that looses it's AAA Rating and not France. Oh mother........they have never forgiven us for what we did to Napoleon.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Really don't like Sarkozy, he's constantly attacking Ireland about the Corporation Tax rate. Hope he gets booted out in the upcoming elections

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Going to war with France wouldn't bother me.....I should imagine they still have a stock pile of white flags left over from WWII

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
'All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players'

OK France is taking to their part a bit too enthusiastically but remember that this whole business is a play. It's staged. Don't be fooled by the smoke and mirrors. We are on our way to a United States of Europe.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
They had to go after someone since Jacques Chirac was caught with his hands in the cookie jar . Tsk tsk tsk ,

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well, something like this was bound to happen given the stresses everyone is under.. it just goes to show (in my mind) one of the fundamental issues that'll make saving the EU bloody dam near impossible.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   

No, the real offence was helping De Gaulle.
He was resenting that and looking for revenge for the rest of his life.

link   
reply to post by starchild10

We are on our way to a United States of Europe.

Maybe we are......but I don't think the UK will be part of it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
sod them

them bloody frogs have been robbing our fish for years
arrogant buggers

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thus it has been for a thousand years!

The frenchies get gobby, they threaten to chop our fingers off, then a small band of Englishmen go over and give an overwhelming force of arrogant, preening, yellow, frog eating surrender monkeys a good slap..

We always seem to come home with our fingers intact

Thats where the two finger salute comes from.

England... Kicking frenchies asses for a thousand years

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Seems like every time France gets a little bloke in charge........

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Do you really think Cameron is working for the people of Britain? Personally i believe he is just another puppet for the real elite, all this squablling over nothing just smoke an mirrors, Britain is still in the EU, even AFTER Cameron PROMISED a refurendum in 2009, in fact, it's on youtube!!!! Nothing has changed nothing will change except for the worse.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
sod them

them bloody frogs have been robbing our fish for years
arrogant buggers

Mate, if I could buy you a pint right now, I would. Plus a shot of that top shelf stuff they keep for the toffs.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

cheers m8
i just got one out of the fridge
but no toff stuff lol

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
Really don't like Sarkozy, he's constantly attacking Ireland about the Corporation Tax rate. Hope he gets booted out in the upcoming elections

He's a little zionist sh1t, planted into French politics by you know who? oh yes, and he looks a right ball n bat in his special built shoes adding an extra 4" to his 3ft 4",

Speaks more sense when he's drunk on that special built podium ( 2" plinth, for added height)

T0sser ;-)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Do you really think Cameron is working for the people of Britain? Personally i believe he is just another puppet for the real elite, all this squablling over nothing just smoke an mirrors, Britain is still in the EU, even AFTER Cameron PROMISED a refurendum in 2009, in fact, it's on youtube!!!! Nothing has changed nothing will change except for the worse.

Sorry I don't hold with all this "real elites" malarkey.......I do agree with you on the referendum point though, unfortunately that's just politicians the world over, they promise you the world to get your vote, once they've got it they develop amnesia

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
'All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players'

OK France is taking to their part a bit too enthusiastically but remember that this whole business is a play. It's staged. Don't be fooled by the smoke and mirrors. We are on our way to a United States of Europe.

You hit the nail right on the head! Just a bit of Shakespeare we're just waiting for the Curtain Fall.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Getting very uppity? I thought uppity was their national passtime.
Well there goe's the French again blaming someone else.
Also when you said at war for a brief moment I hoped it was true as it would have been interesting to see who saved them this time if no other English speaking country got involved.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Actually I watched a documentary years ago (just documentary mind you) and it projected that Britain would be part of a united Europe and the U.S, Australia and Canada will have closer ties than we already do. Kind of a new countries against the old in a resource starved world so to speak.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

With all due respect, they are right.
The only reason we have not been downgraded is because we can print our own money. That's the only reason. In every other respect we are in the same mess as Greece!

The most unfortunate thing about all of this is that it's distracting people from the real issues. The € is about to collapse, all EU governments know it, there is absolutely nothing they can do prop up this failed experiment.

While the masses are chuckling along to the side show, the bankers are stashing away and sneaking out. It'll be a shock to billions of people when the currency implodes and most of the largest banks immediately sink into oblivion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join