It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please tell me about Matraya???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Can someone please tell me about Matraya

If you use the search function here you'll see a bunch of threads on this.

If you are referring to Maitraya and Share International then I can tell you this much ... it's a scam invented by Benjamin Creme to get $$$. Since the 1980s he's been claiming to channel Maitraya - who according to Creme is a 'Master' of sorts, and is a Pakistani living incognito in London. Supposedly Maitraya appears around the world to 'followers' .. etc etc. Really, it's a hoax that's come and gone. I don't know how rich Benjamin Creme has gotten off it ...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
Everyone claims to be one.....

Adi Da was suggested by his devotees to be Maitreya: "an All-Surpassing God-Man yet to come -- a final Avatar, the ultimate Messiah, a consumate Prophet or Enlightened Sage, a Spiritual Deliverer who will appear in the 'late-time', the 'dark' epoch when humanity is lost, apparently cut off from Wisdom, Truth and God. Buddhists call that Expected One 'Maitreya'." [19]

I saw him.
It is so.
The Knee of Listening is the greatest spiritual book ever written.
In it He describes reality in two words.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Benjamin Creme makes very little money from his work. He sells books on the topic of Maitreya (some are free online), his spiritual abstract artwork, and edits a magazine called share international, that is solely funded by subscribers. There is no advertising revenue from any of his publications. Most of that money is then put back into making the story known, eg hall hire for talks, advertising for his free lectures and books. Volunteers to the cause do not send money to Creme but work in autonomous groups around the world and fund their own outreach - eg ads on the history channel, google adwords, newspaper ad etc.

How do I know this? Because I have a trusted friend who works as volunteer in the Share International group in my country. I actually saw Mr Creme at one of his free lectures in San Francisco, and was impressed by his sincerity, down to earth, and humorous manner. I'm not 100% sure about his information but I am 100% sure he believes everything he says.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Hi, I have been following this yoga guru, so check this video out. thanks its about kalki maitreya, its not Matraya, its maitreya. Kalki is name of the coming lord, it is said to be the last reincarnation of lord vishnu in Hinduism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join