It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Empowering Video: Awaken - The Change Starts With You.. (Must see) needs to go viral!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This would have to be one of the best videos I have seen on youtube and I am not joking it is so well made and informative.. It has the potential to wake people up. I am not going to spoil anything I just want it to have the same effect on you as it had on me.. It seems a little lengthy but it is so well made it basically looks like a short documentary..Enjoy

And please star and flag this thread if you enjoy, this video deserves to be spread everywhere!!
edit on 16-12-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
S+F! Great vid, I am watching it now. I am 6's and 7's about David Icke, but he makes some pretty good points sometimes doesn't he?

Thanks for the upload.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by clowdstalker
S+F! Great vid, I am watching it now. I am 6's and 7's about David Icke, but he makes some pretty good points sometimes doesn't he?

Thanks for the upload.

It is only partly David Icke the rest is other people.. Yes he he a very intelligent man on most issues.. You will enjoy the rest, trust me.. Please share it if you enjoy this video needs to be everywhere!!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If you enjoy please share this is only newly uploaded and deserves to go viral!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Must not be a big day for vids on ats today eh? lol, i posted one just before you and its all crickets over there too. You were right though, watched it through and it was very good in content.
thanks again for sharing!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This is a good video and should be watched S+F. It is good for information like this to get out there. One question though. Did anyone else have the audio keep getting fuzzy on them?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject1145
This is a good video and should be watched S+F. It is good for information like this to get out there. One question though. Did anyone else have the audio keep getting fuzzy on them?

Nope did not notice it! I hope more people see this.. It has such good content please share!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by clowdstalker

Yes it is very annoying!!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sometimes it doesn't matter where the message comes from (SOMETIMES). This is one of those times. Great vid, great message.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I can't deal with listening to that guy. Is there a transcript available?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Sometimes it doesn't matter where the message comes from (SOMETIMES). This is one of those times. Great vid, great message.

Yes It is a fantastic empowering video!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly
I can't deal with listening to that guy. Is there a transcript available?

No there is not.. You should watch the video the entire way through.. And not just stop watching something because you do not like the man giving the information.. It should not matter who it is.. I am not a massive fan of David Icke that does not mean the message still didn't resonate with me.. The entire video is fantastic and you should watch the entire thing he only speaks for about a quarter of it

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I sorry, i'm new how can i give you a flag of good?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Sorry, you lost me at the exam stress bit. I know David Icke's message rather well, and he does have good substance on some points, but to start this video off with denouncing the stress of students dealing with school exams is COMPLETELY INSANE!!!! How else have we come to be an intellectual existence of humanity without the injection and hammering and promotion of education at a young age, thus of which is being diminished more and more with the federalization of public education?
edit on 16-12-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
I sorry, i'm new how can i give you a flag of good?

easy just click the flag button for some reason it is good on here lol

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Sorry, you lost me at the exam stress bit. I know David Icke's message rather well, and he does have good substance on some points, but to start this video off with denouncing the stress of students dealing with school exams is COMPLETELY INSANE!!!! How else have we come to be an intellectual existence of humanity without the injection and hammering and promotion of education at a young age, thus of which is being diminished more and more with the federalization of public education?
edit on 16-12-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

That is a bit silly not watching the rest of the video because of something like that... Seriously why do people do that.. I recommend you watch the rest of it.. Not much David Icke in the rest either and very empowering watch the rest please.. Don't stop watching a video because you don't like one bit which only goes for about 30 seconds tops.. The rest of the information is fantastic..

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Fair enough, I'll give it a shot. I just feel it's so idiotic for the maker of the video to include that nonsense in the INTRO. Nonetheless, I'll watch..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join