It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Middle Eastern Terrorists Plan U.S. Attack From Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Middle Eastern terrorists have infiltrated Latin American countries—especially Mexico—to plan an attack against the United States, according to an alarming exposé broadcast this week by the world’s largest Spanish news network.

The Univision documentary, "La Amenaza Irani,” (Iranian Threat), uses undercover, never-before-seen video footage to illustrate how Iran’s growing political, economic and military ties to Latin America threaten U.S. security. The videos were part of a seven-month investigation in which college-aged Mexicans infiltrated diplomatic circles in Mexico to obtain recordings that prove diplomats from Iran, Venezuela and Cuba planned a cybernetic attack against the White House, FBI, Pentagon and U.S. nuclear plants.

www.judicialwatch.org...

And apparently it wasn't just a cyber war, according to the full report, in Spanish. They were/are planning physical attacks too. There are a bunch of related stories on this, just click in the related stories links on that page.

Some might have me pegged for some sort of Anti-American, Iran apologist- because I am constantly expressing my disgust with US foreign policy, much like Dr. Paul. But when it comes to things like this, being attacked from a blindside by colluding countries in a real conspiracy against the US, then all bets are off.

I understand why they want to. And I can't say I blame them after the kind of death and destruction the US has brought to bear in Iraq and Afghanistan, spearheaded by Israeli interests.

And lookout, cause this simply could be just another false flag CIA BS piece to build the case for war against Iran. I don't trust much of anything these days except, maybe, Ron Paul.

But an interesting report nonetheless, and I'm sure it will have all the warmongers craving blood. More blood. They are never satisfied. :shk:

So I am not sure what to think on this. It could be true. The report is somewhat convincing, viewed in Spanish (I speak it). The need to secure permanently our southern border is imperative. Immediate. Non-negotiable. And far worse than the need to invade or support a war against Iran or anywhere else for that matter. Get the darn troops home, all of them and

Secure Our Border Now!

edit on Fri Dec 16th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I would like to think that Mexico would be a little smarter than that, with us right in their back door. But then again, they cannot control the drug cartels so this does not surprise me. If this is true, Mexico had better be forthcoming with information otherwise it could spell some bad news for them.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well I guess now the US will declare Mexico a terrorist nation and bomb the hell out of them with drones.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
S+F WOW Bump Thanks TA,
Can you find some translations or the "original text?" as such of the documentary, from the makers?, can get it translated here pretty rapid, if you get it to me and get it online.

Looks to me like Russia/China has said recently LEAVE Syria be but have Iran.... lots of info and actions pointing to that...this would not have been released even in Spain if the US didn't want it known...national security and an ally in War on Terror (Spain)....

The case is building, this is if true the first credible "Terrorist" threat in years, the real deal not car salesman and such like!

Unfortunately I think this news being public will send more troops out than coming home towards Iran....

Kind Regards,

Elf

edit on 16-12-2011 by MischeviousElf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
I would like to thing that Mexico would be a little smarter than that...

Mexico and smarts...

Thats two words that dont belong together at all.

Looks like Iran is the new boogie man to blame everything. Next it will be the current economic situation of the world will be their fault. Also the Great Depression of 1929 as well as WW1 & WW2 is also their fault.

edit on 16-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This sounds about right to the progression of events. I think Obama is being a little too clever in how it'll be used and spun now that the basic jist is floating out there. If this is used as some justification or pretext, it's absolutely wrong...but I don't think the fundamental facts are much in doubt.

If Iran is attacked first, I think that we will most definitely see land based raids, if not a more proper offensive from irregular Iranian backed forces across the Southern U.S. border. The lack of a home front to the fight is what truly doomed every nation before them...and I fully expect Iran to at least give it a shot as something different to attempt survival in what is starting to look inevitable.

I can't see the Jihadi presence in Northern Mexico and Venezuela being used as any first strike option....but as one heck of a counter-punch. I hope the White House is looking around and realizing this likely won't be another one sided slaughter like the other nations. Iran is likely to fight like they actually mean to get through it in one piece. Oh..any more news on those defense cuts?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipperJohn
Well I guess now the US will declare Mexico a terrorist nation and bomb the hell out of them with drones.

Well the US government said it was going after countries who aided and financed terrorists. And if these people are in Mexico, I'll be curious to see how they are going to get around THAT one. Mexico ought to marry Pakistan, cause they sure have a lot in common. They are both really good at playing both sides of the political and criminal fence.

But no one is better at it than the CIA anymore.

How many have died because of the wars and civil insurgencies they have started in countries all over the world?

Probably millions at this point.

But a porous border is all part of the bigger plan of the NWO, so they can sneak around in darkness and execute their evil plans with impunity. There is the public facade, and there is the truth of what really goes on. And it is leaking out.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Posted here a few days ago...good work though.

Abovetopesecret.com

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
American terrorists plan US attack from Washington DC.

And that's called Fast And Furious. And it's been exposed. And nobody is going to jail for it. And it killed at least ONE American and probably HUNDREDS of Mexicans.

But eh, let's go crazy over made up terrorists from Mexico.
And let's not worry about the CIA-armed and funded drug cartels.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
One has to admit, at least this story has been written by a better team than the last one about the Saudi ambassador - though, this report is about as truthful as the last one. And this story does not exist without the necessary parts that make you brush your chin and say "awkward". First of all, the timing could not be better - elections coming up and Iran being a big topic amongst fear mongers...

Then there is the part about "college students" uncovering a massive conspiracy that does not sit well with me. Also, the screen shots on the page make it look like a grab-together of videos on the internet with the added guy-in-a-suit talking. Last but not least, it is not fear mongering if the name of the film makes no attempt at scaring the audience, in this case, the name is very reflective on the purpose of the documentary; fear mongering.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The article states:

"obtain recordings that prove diplomats from Iran, Venezuela and Cuba planned a cybernetic attack against the White House, FBI, Pentagon and U.S. nuclear plants"

That then isn't an act of terrorism but act(s) of war by those countries.

The easiest way to get rid of this problem as they're in bed with cartels, legalize drugs. You ruin the profitability of their product, they go away as they're not making money.

Derek

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viesczy
The article states:

"obtain recordings that prove diplomats from Iran, Venezuela and Cuba planned a cybernetic attack against the White House, FBI, Pentagon and U.S. nuclear plants"

That then isn't an act of terrorism but act(s) of war by those countries.

The easiest way to get rid of this problem as they're in bed with cartels, legalize drugs. You ruin the profitability of their product, they go away as they're not making money.

Derek

Well, yeah--if the goal were to get rid of the problem. Or we could Just Say No to Drugs, like Nancy Reagan told us
. I think that's far from what the US wants, though. If factions of this administration are not directly responsible for this (assuming it's true), it does at least play right into their plans. I agree with the poster above who asserts that a porous border IS part of the plan.

Besides, legalizing drugs would put the CIA out of business; drugs are the basis of their black budget.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You understand why they would want to? I dont please enlighten me. They have American basese on their eastern border and on their western border. I cant think of a military action that would disable America as a fighting force. Since they can not take any course of action, that would disable America as a fighting force, a direct attack would invite an military action against Iran and possibly its occupation. So why would Iran want to give America a good and justifiable reason to take military action?
edit on 16-12-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I smell a rat!! Another False Flag attack coming soon?

Those Illuminati idiots are up to something again if that report is even half right!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I did some more research into Univision..apparently in was bought out in 2007 by an Isreali American...don't know if that shows bias, but who knows..if you believe the status quo, then sure...

Read this...

Saban Capital Group
edit on 17-12-2011 by Daedal because: Added source

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I did some more research into Univision..apparently in was bought out in 2007 by an Isreali American...don't know if that shows bias, but who knows..if you believe the status quo, then sure...

Read this...

Saban Capital Group
edit on 17-12-2011 by Daedal because: Added source

Yeah, thanks for that. Murdochs, Sabans, and Israelis. Any surprise here?

It's just good to know there is an alternate explanation.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Sounds like some covert Mossad black op based fifth column propaganda, or is it?

This is not exactly news.
There are terrorists in Mexico training cartels and Mexican mafia in the use of VBIEDs.

New Terror Threat On Mexico Border

Congresswoman Raises Red Flag On Hezbollah-Cartel Nexus

Iraqis, Grenades, and Mexican Cartels - Gangs - POLICE Magazine

Terrorist groups operating in Mexico and training cartel gangs

pdf
Texas/Mexico Border Security Update

There are more links to this, but I am confident your getting the point.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
We should go in there and clean it out for the sake of our national security, and if Mexicans dress like 'terrorist' engage them.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
the CIA-armed and funded drug cartels.

You may be onto something there. Could they be directed by the CIA to instigate conflict within the US or its border? Woulda drug lord work with the CIA to direct his militia in ways they request?

Not at all something I'm qualified to analyze and answer. If anyone else has a clue, let's hear it. (Speculation stays with you.)

top topics

join