It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man-made Pandemic Spreading? ...Bioterrorism: What They Don't Want You to Know.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Historically, flu samples collected around the world went to the CDC for genetic analysis, for use in developing treatments and vaccines. The CDC did NOT share the genetic information with other nations, just with its Big Pharma partners.

So in 2007, Indonesia stopped sharing its flu samples - demanding fair access, transparency, and benefits-sharing. Indonesia is a hot spot for bird flu viruses, but it took 4 years for the issues to be resolved.

In April 2011, Indonesia signed an agreement with the World Health Organization (WHO) to share viruses in return for access to the vaccines that are developed from those viruses. The flu samples were shared.

THEN THINGS REALLY STARTED POPPING

Several research teams around the world started working with Indonesia's flu samples, and quickly determined that the mutant strains were close to becoming airborne; by most accounts, the feared pandemic would soon become a reality.

On Aug. 29, 2011, the Food and Agriculture Organization sounded a mutation alarm - a new strain of the virus, dubbed H5N1-2.3.2.1, had surfaced in wild and domestic bird populations in Vietnam.

September 2011

* Mutant H5N1 strains appeared in Vietnam and China - and continue to surface in Indonesia.

* Fouchier presented his "airborne H5N1" research at a flu conference, and said he planned to publish. Other labs, some in the USA including the CDC also created airborne strains, but did NOT publish financially significant details.

NOTE: Open access publishing means every flu scientist in the world would be on the same page, working with the same, accurate information - no one would have a "competitive edge" - and Big Pharma would lose its stranglehold monopoly on "public health," previously protected by the CDC.

* Big Pharma's PR machine went into high gear. The campaign highlighted the dangers of accidental release, the potential for purposeful dispersion by a "disgruntled employee" and bioterrorism The only goal was to prevent flu scientists' open access to scientific information through professional publication, and protect Big Pharma's monopoly.

NOTE: On-salary scientists routinely create chemicals, compounds and biological products that are dangerous to public health - for their corporate employers. Industrial corporations routinely release chemicals, compounds and biological products that are dangerous to public health into the environment, and in consumer products. The only real difference is, salaried scientists are constrained by confidentiality agreements, and do not expect their work to be published to benefit the public.

* The World Economic Forum (WEF) highjacked the chronic disease NCD Pandemic summit, claiming, "It's not a health issue, it's an economic issue." According to the WEF, the NCD Pandemic will cost $47 Trillion by 2020.

So how is the NCD Pandemic related to flu pandemics?

Flu pandemics trigger chronic disease pandemics.

The media focuses on flu fatalities, but authorities know the deaths are just the tip of the iceberg. Flu infections cause inflammation; inflammation triggers chronic disease and accelerates its progression; survivors don't die, but huge numbers face ongoing debilitation, disability and early retirement; children born of infected mothers may have a variety of long-term health problems, depending on when they were infected during development. Flu does NOT change peoples' DNA, but many of the adverse health effects are transmissible over several generations - the resulting epigenetic diseases and "predispositions" appear to be genetic, but are in fact "epigenetic" - epigenetic changes revert back to normal if the causes are removed.

In short, long-term chronic disease pandemics follow flu pandemics, and can span generations. The world already is in the middle of a chronic disease NCD Pandemic; the social, cultural and economic costs already are devastating.

Governments worry about the fatality rates from pandemic flu - but they're scared right poopless about the chronic disease burden, and the costs of caring for survivors.

Global corporations want the "depopulation" effects of a flu pandemic - but don't want the costs of maintaining survivors to cut into their profits, block corporate tax benefits or inhibit future bail-outs. So Big Pharma is fighting to kill "Open Access" science, while the WEF is strong-arming all our nations in the same ways the IMF and World Bank control 'developing' nations - by focusing on the economics, demanding "anti"-social policies and free rein to run the world according to "competitive" capitalist principles.

If the worlds' best scientists shared information openly and did their best with it, cooperatively, they might solve the problems we face. But as things stand, the scientific information that could save humanity is privately owned by Big Pharma: privately owned, and protected for profit - even the information that could save humanity.

edit on 16/12/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
A lot of my fans and detractors would be disappointed if I did not mention prions and infectious misfolded proteins.

So here's how it works.

1. Industrial pollution and contaminants in our air, soil, water, food and other products cause normal proteins to misfold into mutant and sometimes infectious forms; this can occur inside or outside our bodies.

2. Once infectious misfolded proteins are inside our bodies, they spread by touching other, similar proteins and causing them to morph on contact into the mutant infectious form.

3. Misfolded proteins cause chronic disease by replacing normal proteins: first impacting just the proteins, then the cells, then tissues, systems and organs in a variety of slow-motion chain reactions.

4. Often, the disease process can take a very long time to cause symptoms; historically, the benchmark was 30 years or more, if at all. But things have changed - the world has changed - and there are more pollutants and contaminants around to start the underlying disease process, and accelerate progression.

5. Infections launch the disease process and accelerate chronic disease progression in several ways, including: 1) By triggering the immune response - prions and infectious misfolded proteins use the immune system to spread through the body; and 2) Hijacking the inflammation response and the various protein molecules involved, including cytokines.

6. Studies show that historically, flu pandemics are followed by chronic disease pandemics; predictably, the 2009 swine flu pandemic triggered a major spike in chronic disease; the next flu pandemic will have an even larger impact on survivors.

7. The general assumption is that a large number of the roughly 3.5 Billion people already suffering chronic disease will be the first to die, but the scientific evidence suggests otherwise - the presence of diseases caused by misfolded proteins and prions seems often to confer some immunity to other, more deadly infectious diseases.

8. There is a good possibility that most fatalities will occur in the youngest, strongest and healthiest group of people - leaving a world populated with mostly debilitated and progressively disabled survivors.

9. Governments, insurers and global corporate leaders recognize that the coming flu pandemic may: 1) Kill off a large percentage of the world's healthy and productive workforce; and 2) Leave a large percentage of chronically debilitated and progressively disabled survivors.

10. At present, the public is not fully informed about the situation, not involved in the dialogue or negotiations, and not part of the decision-making process. Nonetheless, plans are being made to deal with the worst case scenario, as outlined in #8 above.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Any sources? Links? Articles or documentation?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Yep - and they're all over ATS. But give me a minute and I'll put them all in one place, just for you.

References for OP.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Yep - and they're all over ATS. But give me a minute and I'll put them all in one place, just for you.

Well sorry for "putting you out".

Sort of thought that was fairly standard for threads such as the one you wrote.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Only the ones I write, it seems - many posters here seldom post references, while I routinely document up the wazoo. Decided this one read better without all those pesky little links and quotes. But really, give me a minute and I'll give you the list.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Oh boy, here we go again, just when I thought it was safe to read a Soficrow thread...

As for sources, well you are my source.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks.

Here you go - much to read, let me know when you're done and I'll give you more.

REFERENCES

2005: US Reluctant To Share Important Flu Samples

2005: Flu Researchers Slam US for Hoarding Data

Researchers accuse CDC of hoarding influenza data

* Influenza researchers are being hindered in their work by the United States' disease control agency's reluctance to share data, according to the journal Nature.
* Its Thursday edition reports widespread concerns that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was not making enough flu data available.
* "Many in the influenza field are displeased with the CDC's practice of refusing to deposit sequences of most of the strains that they sequence," Michael Deem of Rice University in Houston, who works on predicting flu vaccine efficiency, was quoted as saying.
* Policy decisions, such as which vaccine to produce ahead of each flu season, are being made without the data being available to the scientific community, he added.
* One evolutionary ecologist, who declined to be named, said: "Getting data from them has been somewhere between extremely difficult and impossible."
* Nature said that of about 15,000 influenza A sequences in the gene database Genbank and the influenza sequence database at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, fewer than a tenth were deposited by the CDC.

Pandemic Flu: How Far Have We Come in the Last Five Years?

In April 2011, Indonesia, a hot spot for avian flu viruses, signed an international agreement with the World Health Organization (WHO) to share viruses in return for access to the vaccines that are developed from those viruses. Previously, in 2007 Indonesia had refused to share their domestic virus strains.

Indonesia that first brought these issues of fair access, transparency, and benefits-sharing to the global health agenda when it stopped sharing its influenza samples with the WHO in 2007.

Mutant H5N1 strains appeared in Vietnam and China in September 2011, and continue to surface in Indonesia.

Importance of New H5N1 (Bird Flu) Variant Downplayed

Mutant, deadly H5N1 strain of bird flu emerges in Asia and could sweep the globe this fall

Bird Flu Research Rattles Bioterrorism Field

Man-Made "Super Flu" Could Kill Half Of Humanity

NCD Pandemic Killing Over 37 Million This Year

Inflammation ….is a protective attempt by the organism to remove the injurious stimuli and to initiate the healing process.

lung and systemic inflammatory reactions that occur during influenza infection

Certain etiologic agents such as viruses are more likely to lead to chronic inflammation, as seen here in the lung of a patient with influenza A.

Chronic Inflammation & Chronic Disease

Inflammation: Chronic

"Mad Cow" Disease Uses Immune System to Spread in Body

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I originally posted with the title, "Bioterrorism, Flu Pandemics, Big Pharma and the CDC," but it fell flat in a major way. So I changed the title. Hope you like it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Good on you mate, thanks for the info.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

So I changed the title. Hope you like it.

Hey Sofficrow
Well the title sounds like a cross between a 1950s Vincent Price Sci-fi and a Kevin Trudeau bestseller. But I appreciate your thread Mon.

SnF
edit on 16-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by marsend

Thanks.

reply to post by randyvs

So you're saying the title is sensationally dated with fraudulent overtones. :sigh:

Thanks for getting past the title and reading it!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Dear soficrow,

First off, a star and a flag for you. You do amazing work. It's a cross between a Crichton thriller and an Occupy speech. Marvelous.

So, if you don't mind me simplifying it to 2nd Grade level, (which is approximately where my science skills reside) this is what it looks like to me.

Because of mutations, new flu viruses pop up everywhere, and all the time. The US wants to protect itself, so it vacuums up flu samples from every country they can persuade to turn them over.

One of our newest deals was with Indonesia. Their samples, which were worked on by several labs around the world, showed a very dangerous flu was about to sprout wings and travel the world.

Only partial results of the research have been released to scientists.

UP TO HERE, I've tried to present my understanding of your opening post, which I see as valuable and important. This is one of the very few OP's that I wouldn't mind seeing in every major paper in the country. From here, I'd like to interject some of my own thoughts, if you don't mind.

Soficrow gives us a nearly insoluble problem. Significant medical information is being withheld. One of the effects of this is that Big
Pharma makes more money as part of an oligopoly. That's not a moral thing.

One of the other effects, is that some very nasty people don't get complete information about something that could be a very nasty weapon against us. That's a little better reason to hide the information, but still it means allowing people to die in areas that don't have the information in order to keep people alive in countries that do have the information.

Yet a third effect is the death or disability of millions which soficrow believes is the goal of global corporations. Here her logic seems a little less rigorous. After all, if millions die and the government has to spend bazillions on health care for survivors, the corporations lose customers and the government has less discretionary cash to give them. And as the pandemic gets worse a world will be created that even CEOs won't want to live in.

Soficrow is absolutely right that the best way to survive disease pandemics is through free and open cooperation between scientists, but how do we keep the governments from intervening in their work? I don't see how. We haven't been able to do it in the US. And if a government has a chance to grasp a new bio-weapon, how many will turn it down?

But even if I don't see the answer, and probably don't even see the question correctly, it doesn't diminish the importance of soficrow's piece.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Charles, My apologies for my delay in responding - many distractions, and too much to say. Good job generating dialogue.

...It's a cross between a Crichton thriller and an Occupy speech. Marvelous.

Thank you. Didn't think of it before, but that's EXACTLY the effect I want. ..and thank you for your time, thoughts and comments. I will try to respond with equal care and respect.

Because of mutations, new flu viruses pop up everywhere, and all the time.

Very true. As the scientist said at the end of the movie "Contagion,"

"No one has to weaponize the bird flu - the birds are doing that."

The US wants to protect itself, so it vacuums up flu samples from every country they can persuade to turn them over.

Yes and no - the World Health Organization (WHO) has a deal with the CDC. The WHO collects the samples, which are passed on to the CDC for sequencing, and Los Alamos hosts "publicly available" genetic sequencing information on a database. Criticism regarding the CDC's and Los Alamos release of information dates way back - it's all about what information is allowed to be "publicly available," meaning accessible to flu scientists. Scientific access is traditionally denied on the grounds of potential bioterrorism - so Big Pharma is the standard and exclusive beneficiary.

2005: US Reluctant To Share Important Flu Samples

2005: Flu Researchers Slam US for Hoarding Data

Researchers accuse CDC of hoarding influenza data

* Influenza researchers are being hindered in their work by the United States' disease control agency's reluctance to share data, according to the journal Nature.
* Its Thursday edition reports widespread concerns that the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was not making enough flu data available.
* "Many in the influenza field are displeased with the CDC's practice of refusing to deposit sequences of most of the strains that they sequence," Michael Deem of Rice University in Houston, who works on predicting flu vaccine efficiency, was quoted as saying.
* Policy decisions, such as which vaccine to produce ahead of each flu season, are being made without the data being available to the scientific community, he added.
* One evolutionary ecologist, who declined to be named, said: "Getting data from them has been somewhere between extremely difficult and impossible."
* Nature said that of about 15,000 influenza A sequences in the gene database Genbank and the influenza sequence database at the Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, fewer than a tenth were deposited by the CDC.

….CDC supports collaborative research projects with the World Health Organization (WHO), state, local, and federal government partners, academic institutions, and other international partners. In addition, CDC also conducts its own public health research.

…..CDC has focused considerable resources and time on monitoring H5N1 virus spread and monitoring changes in the virus, including the ability of influenza antiviral medications to work against H5N1 viruses. …..In particular, the ferret model has been used to evaluate how H5N1 viruses might infect and cause illness in humans and other animals.

CDC continues to research H5N1 viruses in order to asses their likelihood of changing into a pandemic flu virus.

Los Alamos hosts a bird flu database of publicly available genetic-sequencing data to help track the evolution of the virus…

...........continued...............

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

............continued from above.................

One of our newest deals was with Indonesia.

Old deal - Indonesia finally got PO'd with the ongoing situation in 2007, and stopped sharing samples. The WHO brokered the resolution, finalized in April 2011.

Pandemic Flu: How Far Have We Come in the Last Five Years?

In April 2011, Indonesia, a hot spot for avian flu viruses, signed an international agreement with the World Health Organization (WHO) to share viruses in return for access to the vaccines that are developed from those viruses. Previously, in 2007 Indonesia had refused to share their domestic virus strains.

Indonesia that first brought these issues of fair access, transparency, and benefits-sharing to the global health agenda when it stopped sharing its influenza samples with the WHO in 2007.

Mutant H5N1 strains appeared in Vietnam and China in September 2011, and continue to surface in Indonesia.

Their samples, which were worked on by several labs around the world, showed a very dangerous flu was about to sprout wings and travel the world.

Pretty much.

Only partial results of the research have been released to scientists.

The current kafuffle is about Fouchier's Dutch research - because he wanted to share his findings with other flu scientists.

Bird Flu Research Rattles Bioterrorism Field

Man-Made "Super Flu" Could Kill Half Of Humanity

This is one of the very few OP's that I wouldn't mind seeing in every major paper in the country.

Thanks. Me too.

Soficrow gives us a nearly insoluble problem.

It's out there. And yes, it's nearly insoluble.

Significant medical information is being withheld. One of the effects of this is that Big Pharma makes more money as part of an oligopoly. That's not a moral thing.

Particularly because our tax dollars fund the research, but private industry owns the results - so the public benefit is hard to see. More importantly though, the focus is on profit, not public health - so all the best scientific minds are NOT working together and focused on solving the problems to benefit humanity as a whole. Really, it's just a small group holding all the information, all the cards and all the responsibility. Plus, they get to set their own priorities, which have nothing to do with protecting public health - and everything to do with protecting profits and the corporate status quo.

…(but) some very nasty people don't get complete information about something that could be a very nasty weapon against us.

Few people are able to create biological weapons, and far fewer are motivated to do so. It takes incredible resources - from loads of cash to high-tech laboratories - and why create and release a virulent virus that is virtually guaranteed to wipe out your own country too?

The most significant bioterrorism research shows that bioweapons are most likely to be created and used by agricultural corporations - to gain a "competitive edge." They have everything needed - from the money and technological resources to the motivation. Moreover, the evidence suggests that bird flu, for example, results from such a bioweapon let loose to destroy Asia's poultry market for "competitive" purposes.

Agricultural Biowarfare & Bioterrorism

"….the list of possible perpetrators includes corporations, which may have state-of-the-art technical expertise.

…corporations ...could benefit immensely from the economic impacts, market share changes, and financial market effects of a successful biological attack. ...The combination of motivation, expertise, and materials within a single, closed organization is worrisome. Of course, corporations, like countries, would run enormous legal risks if they perpetrated a biological attack, so if they were to choose to do this, it would be expertly designed to mimic a natural outbreak or to appear to be the work of others."

What we're seeing now is a natural process of mutation and evolution in the wild that likely was anticipated, but dismissed as incidental collateral damage.

Point being, we do not need political bioterrorists or governments to create plagues - industry already does a fine job of it.

….(but hiding the information) …means allowing people to die in areas that don't have the information in order to keep people alive in countries that do have the information.

Claiming scientific information as private property for use by chosen global corporations -for any stated reason- does not protect anyone or anything but profits.

.........continued................

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

.....................continued from above....................

Yet a third effect is the death or disability of millions which soficrow believes is the goal of global corporations.

Not at all. It's not a goal or conspiracy, just good business. There are no problems, only solutions; and the current moves are simply commercial responses to what are human issues - more really bad decisions in a hundred year history of inappropriately focused, ill-advised and ill-informed corporate strategies.

The first widespread epigenetic effects of flu infection showed up after the 1918 Pandemic; these effects were exacerbated and complicated by industrial expansion, radiation testing and more. Researchers and authorities knew something was up, but the technology did not exist to properly understand what exactly was in play, or what precisely was interacting with what or how.

The fall-back position and strategy was to keep building business, developing industries - and just treat the symptoms. By the 1970's, scientist activists like Rachel Carson proved that environmental contamination was a major factor in the already emerging chronic disease pandemic, and long term studies of flu survivors and their progeny started showing results too. But by that time, industry and the economy were well-intertwined and it was deemed impossible to change directions to a more healthful system.

The mistaken assumption was made that the recognized health impacts would simply weed out the weak and genetically inferior. As a result, roughly half the world's population -3.5 BILLION, not just millions- now suffers from chronic disease created primarily by industry. Most likely, about half of these cases were transmitted epigenetically.

Bad decisions were made by governments and business, some out of ignorance, some due to wonky priorities. As a result, we're all stuck with a really bad situation - a looming flu pandemic that could have been prevented by regulating agricultural industries, and an already crippling chronic disease NCD Pandemic that's about to get way worse.

It helps to know how we got here, but it's essential to recognize the problems we face, and the decisions that are being made about our future - as individuals and as a species.

The goal of global corporations is simple: to protect profits and the status quo. It's just business to take the easy way out. On the other hand, ordinary human persons have different priorities.

Here her logic seems a little less rigorous. After all, if millions die and the government has to spend bazillions on health care for survivors, the corporations lose customers and the government has less discretionary cash to give them.

Big Pharma is about to take the same kind of hit that Big Tobacco did a few years ago. Given that the same 1% control all the different industries, it's not such a big deal to move a few pieces on the Monopoly Board.

The way it will play is that a Billion or two will die from the flu; a Billion or two will be so debilitated and disabled to be considered "useless eaters" and "removed from the mainstream." Government will not "spend bazillions on health care for survivors" - already debilitated or disabled survivors will be cut loose, one way or another.

The last Billion or two temporarily healthy survivors will form the base of the New World Economy; they will require medications just to stay healthy enough to keep working until they die. These end-point survivors incidentally represent a guaranteed market for Big Pharma.

Trust me, the Big Boyz have strategized and arranged to prosper in a world populated by 1 to 3 Billion people. It's all about re-positioning; focusing on solutions, not problems.

And as the pandemic gets worse a world will be created that even CEOs won't want to live in.

They're way ahead of you - the aftermath is already handled, according to corporate economic terms and priorities.

Soficrow is absolutely right that the best way to survive disease pandemics is through free and open cooperation between scientists, but how do we keep the governments from intervening in their work?

Wrong question. National governments don't have any power - the corporate states hold all the cards.

................................continued..........................

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

..............continued....................

…if a government has a chance to grasp a new bio-weapon, how many will turn it down?

Again, you're looking in the wrong direction. No government set out to destroy the world with a virulent plague - and no government ever would. For one thing, they'd put their own country in too much danger. For another, they're all broke now, and couldn't manage the action if they tried. Similarly, non-national terrorists just don't have the resources.

I doubt even "the corporations" set out to do it on purpose. It's more a case of one thing led to another, oops it happened again - and let's just make the best of it.

The major defining factor is that the 1% -the ruling financial elite- have seen this coming for decades; they've had ample opportunity to strategize and position. They'll be holding the reins when the dust settles.

But even if I don't see the answer, and probably don't even see the question correctly, it doesn't diminish the importance of soficrow's piece.

Thanks Charles.

The decision already has been made to deal with the current crises and worst case scenario as an economic problem, not a health or human issue. The economy will survive, and the financial elite will prosper if the world's population drops to 2 or even 1 Billion.

The questions I'm asking are, "What are the alternatives?" and "Is it possible to put human concerns first, without fast-tracking the corporate economic paradigm?"

~ sofi

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Dear soficrow,

I'm in awe of your work. Not only do you take the time to provide a college course full of information, you're willing to do it for the scientifically illiterate, like me.

I don't know who you work for in real life, and it's none of my business, but if you want a letter of recomendation, it's yours. You should have your salary doubled.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Thank you Charles, but I don't want awe. I need respectful, investigative and critical discourse. The questions are urgent:

What are the alternatives? Will people survive without the global corporate economy-government? Can we still protect public health and ordinary people?

Is it possible to put human concerns first, without fast-tracking the corporate economic paradigm?

Thanks again, sofi

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Vaccines today are suspect.
The problem with our present vaccine policy is that so many vaccines are being given so close together and over such a long period that the brain’s immune system is constantly activated. This has been shown experimentally in numerous studies. This means that the brain will be exposed to large amounts of the excitotoxins as well as the immune cytokines over the same period.

Studies on disorders, even in autism, have shown high levels of immune cytokines and excitotoxins in the nervous system. These destructive chemicals, as well as the free radicals they generate, are diffused throughout the nervous system doing damage, a process called bystander injury.

Normally, the brain’s immune system, like the body’s, activates quickly and then promptly shuts off to minimize the bystander damage. Vaccination won’t let the microglia shut down. In the developing brain, this can lead to language problems, behavioral dysfunction and even dementia.

In the adult, it can lead to the Gulf War Syndrome or one of the more common neurodegenerative diseases, such as Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s dementia or Lou Gehrig’s disease.

A recent study by the world-renowned immunologist Dr. H. Hugh Fudenberg found that adults vaccinated yearly for five years in a row with the flu vaccine had a 10-fold increased risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. He attributes this to the mercury and aluminum in the vaccine. Interestingly, both of these metals have been shown to activate microglia and increase excitotoxicity in the brain.
What is seen is a viscous cycle of immune activation, excitotoxin and cytokine excretion, and free radical production.

And everyone wonders why the cases of autism, parkinsons, other neurological diseases have been on a upsurge over the last 20 years.

So has the push for vaccinations especially FLU.

edit on 17-12-2011 by Merci because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join