It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Garage Door Openers Expose Gov. Communcations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Your garage door could clue you in to where there are gov communications happening around your home, quite frankly because they ruin your garage door opener!
This recent headline in colorado:

story link

"I think it's amazing," Colin Cooper, another neighbor, said. "What if it's a UFO?" he joked.

ha!.......it's not.

It IS - however - the LMRS - the governments new POWERFUL department of defense communication system at work. I've provided some further reading on how - especially now america - we'd best pay attention to how the world around us reacts to what we can't see - OR hear.

How Frequencies Affect Your Home

cheers guys - k

p.s.
for some reason I can only post stories here in the "introductions" page - so consider this a strange introduction to the wild world of garage door opener frequencies.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DresdenCodex

The reason you can't do a thread is because you do not have 20 posts, already, which is easy to obtain.

Then do an intro and then post whatever you wish, or almost.

Thanks for the info! But don't worry if your post is removed. You will be able to do it again after doing what is on my two lines above.

Peace and welcome!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hi and welcome.

You need 20 posts before you can start a thread anywhere besides here for your introduction thread.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Lol agreed...this is one heck of an intro...nice to meet you....i think?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DresdenCodex
Your garage door could clue you in to where there are gov communications happening around your home, quite frankly because they ruin your garage door opener!

For this particular story, with some unknown transmitter knocking out some comms, any Amateur Radio group will be able to help with directional antennas and recievers.
A lot of them do such tracking as weekend entertainment.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I wonder if it fried them or if they went through the process of reprogramming them would work.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
funny thing is, as you do searches - on this forum and other places online - the original source links to these stories are all taken down.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DresdenCodex

I actually saw this yesterday on RSOE. But as you say, it is gone today.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction however, this thread is now closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

join