It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And meanwhile while people starve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Billionaire Paul Allen is creating a Mega Plane which could/can launch private rockets into space.
www.space.com...

I suppose to get out into space and maybe create a new place to live is all right. When one is rich and can afford to do that. I'm probably going to be wrong on half of my own personal viewpoints according to most/some on here but it's fine.

Just assuming in the future 'they' do start making it viable to live in space.
Meanwhile, the poor and such get to stay behind in the war torn, screwed up Earth we all created

Seriously though, it must be nice to have billions and create a Mega Plane to help private rockets reach the great beyond.

Billionaire to make a Mega Plane.
For private rockets to go out there.

Billionaire. With billions of dollars.

I'm going today to turn in my application for housing so that I get some kind of relief while my endless search for jobs continues. Right now my 2bdrm apt is 300/mth. Just me and my kid. If I get this housing, it's only 50/mth if one is unemployed, all utilities included; then WHEN I get a job (and that factory is HIRING RIGHT NOW, wish me LUCK PLEASE cuz they pay 10 or 11 something an hour and it IS fulltime and please GOD..... please. I really deserve this job. Though 1000's of others do too. I have to be fair as I know what it's like and pray they too get the job if they're worse off than I am. I at least get 2k-4k every 4 months from school refunds we really eek a semi wee living off of. Some folks don't even get that. So may the best, most needful person get that/those factory jobs. Yeah, I know. I've been without work since November 1st of 2010 and have applied every where and religiously renew apps as they run out of life, and still don't get hired - a great chance is here and I still think of others, hoping others more needy then myself gets it. That's just how I am. I'm still applying though. I /am/ needing a job as everyone else.) then WHEN I get a job as I was saying, the rent will rise according to my income.

I can't wait to work. 10 an hour is rich to me.

Billions. To make a Mega Plane to put private Rockets into the great beyond.

That is one hell of an AWESOME playground to be able to do that.
I'm going to be excited the day I can buy a 500 dollar car and actually be able to drive it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
that plane is gonna be awesome!!!! Seriously; look at that thing.... I wanna be like Lance Bass and go into space!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I know RIGHT? It looks totally fun and then some.

I don't know how this got in the rant section as i had hit current events. HAHA. Well then. I'm off to post a very happy uplifting post somewhere on here now.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, the closer we get to affordable commercial flights the better.

Good look with the job.
... I'm in the same boat.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
nice plane

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

SO....allow me to introduce you to 'EVITA'

A WONDERFUL show...started as a PLAY BUT went into 'Main Stream'...here.....

START there......go to the YouTube link.

You can thank me later.....

LOOK !!!!

THIS is what PEOPLE do!!!!

[ydd ]FHvHnp6nN8[/yvid]

edit on Fri 16 December 2011 by ProudBird because: new added content....

edit on Fri 16 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

top topics

join