It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are Countries that illegally prints US Dollars.Legally!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
In case of war ,the need for cash,valuable cash,will be great.There are countries that prints US dollars,just in case..they need later.
They can use it outside their countries,as much as inside their country as a weapon,to control their own and other economies, and population.
The question is,can we identify those countries?
Syria?Iran?China?Or some European countries!
What could be the percentage from the total monetary mass,printed illegal outside the US!
Except the drug cartels,for which is a practice,at a small scale,the monetary terrorism,will be a great challenge in the future.And there is no international body,or police to control it!

TextARTICLE 1, SECTION 8 OF THE CONSTITUTION STATES THAT CONGRESS SHALL HAVE THE POWER TO COIN (CREATE) MONEY AND REGULATE THE VALUE THEREOF. IN 1935 THE SUPREME COURT RULED THAT CONGRESS CANNOT CONSTITUTIONALLY DELEGATE ITS POWER TO ANOTHER GROUP. (Reference 22, P. 168)

TextThe FED began with approximately 300 people or banks that became owners (stockholders purchasing stock at $100 per share - the stock is not publicly traded) in the Federal Reserve Banking System. They make up an international banking cartel of wealth beyond comparison (Reference 1, 14). The FED banking system collects billions of dollars (Reference 8, 17) in interest annually and distributes the profits to its shareholders. The Congress illegally gave the FED the right to print money (through the Treasury) at no interest to the FED. The FED creates money from nothing, and loans it back to us through banks, and charges interest on our currency. The FED also buys Government debt with money printed on a printing press and charges U.S. taxpayers interest. Many Congressmen and Presidents say this is fraud (Reference 1,2,3,5,17). Who actually owns the Federal Reserve Central Banks? The ownership of the 12 Central banks, a very well kept secret, has been revealed: Rothschild Bank of London Warburg Bank of Hamburg Rothschild Bank of Berlin Lehman Brothers of New York Lazard Brothers of Paris Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy Goldman, Sachs of New York Warburg Bank of Amsterdam Chase Manhattan Bank of New York (Reference 14, P. 13, Reference 12, P. 152)
source(www.apfn.org...

Maybe other countries prints US dollars illegal,but with the legal knowledge of the Federal Reserve.
Let's have a single currency in the world ,the US dollar.But how?Let those countries print US dollars,create a crisis and make them use it later!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is something ghat has happened before - Nazi Germany printed millions of UK Pounds, and N Korea is suspected of printing US $$'s - known as the "Superdollar" (because of the quality of the counterfeiting) - with which, among other things, they pay their embassy staff in Russia!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
There are countries that prints US dollars,just in case..they need later. They can use it outside their countries,as much as inside their country as a weapon,to control their own and other economies, and population. The question is,can we identify those countries?
China?

This is one that I know for certain received the printing plates and other technology necessary to print fiat currency in the mid 200s. Whether or no China printed any, I have no idea but it is hard to believe they would sit on this opportunity.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

China has been printing its own money since 1200 AD - they invented it after all!

they have been printing more than is "required" by their economic expansion tho, and have 3 printing centres, one of which is in hte city where money was first printed - Chengdu

Why would they want to print US$'s when they have a trillion or more of them already??

Better to print Yuan & keep their value artificially low!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Silly diamond....

The Federal Reserve isn't a country!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yes, it's happening in the United States right now. Congress is supposed to be the only ones with the power to coin currency.

So if it's ok for a private non elected family to print your money into oblivion why not let other countries do the same thing, or you or anyone else for that matter.

It's psychological toilet paper.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul Why would they want to print US$'s when they have a trillion or more of them already??

In 2003, I don't know how many they had nor what the Bush admin and the Chinese had to trade either....although I have a connect-the-dots guess.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Silly diamond....

The Federal Reserve isn't a country!!
I know that,but is acting like one....a state in a state,words with two meanings!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

TextBetter to print Yuan & keep their value artificially low!
They are not collecting dollars,they just pay with dollars,a secret for inflation around the world.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

TextIt's psychological toilet paper.
reply to post by godfrequency

I agree with that,but people are suffering because of 'psychological toilet paper',a powerful tool to control the world.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

TextThis is one that I know for certain received the printing plates and other technology necessary to print fiat currency in the mid 200s
This is a usual practice for long time now,either to balance or to imbalance worlds economy.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is really information and certainly something I was never aware of, so thanks.

I was hoping to open your thread and find information where we could send away for a box full of money, though

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

This is one that I know for certain received the printing plates and other technology necessary to print fiat currency in the mid 2000s.

Originally posted by diamondsmithThis is a usual practice for long time now,either to balance or to imbalance worlds economy.

I can't find evidence of this with China. This particular venture was headed by Neil Bush, it was entirely clandestine and it came in concert with the installation of mutual SAT systems for e-currency transfer.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

TextI can't find evidence of this with China
'If you want to control your enemy,give him the tools to believe that he is in control'

Diamonsmith

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

This is one that I know for certain received the printing plates and other technology necessary to print fiat currency in the mid 200s. Whether or no China printed any, I have no idea but it is hard to believe they would sit on this opportunity.

This wouldn't surprise me at all. Everything else is made in China, why not US currency?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

TextBetter to print Yuan & keep their value artificially low!
They are not collecting dollars,they just pay with dollars,a secret for inflation around the world.

They certainly are collecting dollars - China owns over $1.16 trillion of US debt in treasury securities out of over $3 trillion in cash reserves - that is literally enough to buy all the farms in the USA almost twice over!

new topics

top topics

join