It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIMROD founder of Babylon...Birthday DEC.25th....I think I might be sick....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Ok lil background on NIMROD....aside from.."you are such a Nimrod..". en.wikipedia.org...

I feel creepy even discussing this guy...

Nimrod (Hebrew: נִמְרוֹד, Modern Nimrod Tiberian Nimrōḏ Aramaic: ܢܡܪܘܕ‎ Arabic: نمرود‎) is, according to the Book of Genesis and Books of Chronicles, the son of Cush and great-grandson of Noah and the king of Shinar. He is depicted in the Tanakh as a man of power in the earth, and a mighty hunter. Extra-Biblical traditions associating him with the Tower of Babel led to his reputation as a king who was rebellious against YHWH. Several Mesopotamian ruins were given Nimrod's name by 8th century Arabs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have known for a long time that Jesus was the Lamb of GOD and therefore would be associated with Aries(the one that begins new things) and his death on the eclipse of friday, april 3, 33 ad would fit into the tradition of killing people around their Bday as extra insult...OLD TESTAMENT PUNISHMENT STYLE if you look into it...

So I always had a moral questioning about Christmas tradition, I love the ideals(love, giving, family etc etc etc) But thats not what this is about...it maybe much much bigger and sickening...thank god its not totally commercialized...the family unity is the only saving grace I think...BUT IS THERE SOMETHING HIDDEN?

Here is a conspiracy that actually gets my mental juices flowing, as I think it could be deeper than surface level...the cosmic ether is of consideration and this placement is not the friendliest if you are aware of the ripples upon the water...

I am sure others could add to this.....

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Point of question...are Christian being tricked into worshiping the ememy, or taking another before our own lord? Sorry to pour salt in old wounds I imaging some people will not like this one

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
reply to post by Drala

Point of question...are Christian being tricked into worshiping the ememy, or taking another before our own lord? Sorry to pour salt in old wounds I imaging some people will not like this one

Lol, if only you knew who all was born on december 25th. Its just a day dude. Lose the superstition. BTW Jesus wasn't born on december 25th. Jesus was concieved around the end of Chanakuh in Kislev (mid-december) and he was born around Tishrei (september/october) near Sukkot.

He may not have been born on december 25th but it is possible he could have been concieved around that time. Everyday in the year falls on some pagans holiday stop panicking.
edit on 16-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I dont understand what you are saying

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Interesting, going to look into this, it seems the statue of libery holds the flame of nimrod. Also the sculpture of Nimrod by Yizthak Danziger doesnt even look human! lol Thanks for giving me something to look into tonight

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing
Interesting, going to look into this, it seems the statue of libery holds the flame of nimrod. Also the sculpture of Nimrod by Yizthak Danziger doesnt even look human! lol Thanks for giving me something to look into tonight

The statue of liberty is a prepresentation of the goddess Libertas or Ishtar. During the american revolution all across europe and america the "age of reason" began around that time period. The goddess Libertas is a representation of the age of reason as men and women began to cast off belief in God and atheism started becomming popular.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

source

Because of the parallels between Gilgamesh and Nimrod, many scholars agree that Gilgamesh is Nimrod. Continuing with Gilgamesh's fable, he did win, he did vanquish Huwawa and took his head. Therefore, he could come back to Uruk and other cities and tell the people not to worry about YHWH anymore, he is dead. “I killed him over in the Lebanon mountains. So just live however you like, I will be your king and take care of you.”

There are still other parallels between the Bible and the Gilgamesh epic:

“YaHWeH” has a somewhat similar sound to “Huwawa.” Gilgamesh did just as the “sons of god” in Genesis 6 did.

The “sons of god” forcibly took men's wives. The Epic says that is precisely what Gilgamesh did.

The Bible calls Nimrod a tyrant, and Gilgamesh was a tyrant.

There was a flood in the Bible; there is a flood in the Epic.

Cush is mentioned in the Bible, Kish in the Epic.

Erech is mentioned in Scripture; Uruk was Gilgamesh's city.

Gilgamesh made a trip to see the survivor of the Flood. This was more likely Ham than Noah, since “Nimrod” was Ham's grandson!

Historically, Gilgamesh was of the first dynasty of Uruk. As Jacobsen points out (1939: 157), kings before Gilgamesh may be fictional, but not likely. The fact that the Gilgamesh epic also contains the Deluge story would indicate a close link with events immediately following the Flood

SO if he is also GILGAMESH...oh boy....
Gilgamesh is Nimrod

How does Gilgamesh compare with “Nimrod?” Ancient historian Josephus says of Nimrod,

Now it was Nimrod who excited them to such an affront and contempt of God. He was the grandson of Ham, the son of Noah-a bold man, and of great strength of hand. He persuaded them not to ascribe it to God, as if it were through his means they were happy, but to believe that it was their own courage which procured that happiness. He also gradually changed the government into tyranny-seeing no other way of turning men from the fear of God, but to bring them into a constant dependence upon his own power.

He also said he would be revenged on God, if he should have a mind to drown the world again; for that he would build a tower too high for the waters to be able to reach! and that he would avenge himself on God for destroying their forefathers! (Ant. I: iv: 2)

What Josephus says here is precisely what is found in the Gilgamesh epics. Gilgamesh set up tyranny, he opposed YHWH and did his utmost to get people to forsake Him.

Two of the premiere commentators on the Bible in Hebrew have this to say about Genesis 10:9,

Nimrod was mighty in hunting, and that in opposition to YHWH; not ‘before YHWH’ in the sense of according to the will and purpose of YHWH, still less,… in a simply superlative sense… The name itself, ‘Nimrod’ from marad, ‘We will revolt,’ points to some violent resistance to God… Nimrod as a mighty hunter founded a powerful kingdom; and the founding of this kingdom is shown by the verb with consecutive to have been the consequence or result of his strength in hunting, so that hunting was intimately connected with the establishing of the kingdom. Hence, if the expression ‘a mighty hunter’ relates primarily to hunting in the literal sense, we must add to the literal meaning the figurative signification of a ‘hunter of men’ (a trapper of men by stratagem and force); Nimrod the hunter became a tyrant, a powerful hunter of men (Keil and Delitzsch 1975: 165).

“in the face of YHWH” can only mean ‘in defiance of YHWH’ as Josephus and the Targums understand it (op. cit.: 166).

And the proverb must have arisen when other daring and rebellious men followed in Nimrod's footsteps and must have originated with those who saw in such conduct an act of rebellion against the God of salvation, in other words, with the possessors of the divine promise of grace (loc. cit.).

After the Flood there was, at some point, a breakaway from YHWH. Only eight people descended from the Ark. Those people worshipped YHWH. But at some point an influential person became opposed to YHWH and gathered others to his side. I suggest that Nimrod is the one who did it. Cain had done similarly before the Flood, founding a new city and religious system.

Our English translation of the Hebrew of Genesis 10:8-10 is weak. The author of this passage of Scripture will not call Gilgamesh by his name and honor him, but is going to call him by a derisive name, what he really is-a rebel. Therefore we should translate Genesis 10:8-10 to read,

Cush begat Nimrod; he began to be a tyrant in the earth. He was a tyrannical hunter in opposition to the Lord. Thus it is said, 'Nimrod the tyrannical opponent of YHWH.'

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Drala
reply to post by Drala

Lol, if only you knew who all was born on december 25th. Its just a day dude. Lose the superstition. BTW Jesus wasn't born on december 25th. Jesus was concieved around the end of Chanakuh in Kislev (mid-december) and he was born around Tishrei (september/october) near Sukkot.

He may not have been born on december 25th but it is possible he could have been concieved around that time. Everyday in the year falls on some pagans holiday stop panicking.
edit on 16-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Did you read the OP friend? I stated my belief he was not born DEC 25th....And AS I also stated its about worship on a day that is the one worst day to do it on....because of NIMROD/GILGAMESH.

PS a day is not just a day....we align with specific points in the galaxy ever moment...you might be unaware of this...but the rulers of your land are not....therefore you might want aknowledge that they are aware of operations around you that you are not sensitive enough to notice...but they want you that way

To prove this idea...google free astrology chart, then look up the planets this dec 25th vs last dec 25th....the sun is in alignment with the same spot within the zodiac but all the planets are like poolballs strewn all over the table...the alignments are based on planets and galaxies etc..

For instance at approx. 130 am sidereal time people are more psychic....this is a sidereal timing based on galactic alignments not just some random #..

We are far more connected than you are aware of if I am to take you last comment as the limits of your understanding....

You will see the truth in much of what I say if you take time to listen...but again its your choice. You can not look into galactic alignments and go turn on the tv and never think of it again....but I am hoping you are like most ATSers and can't resist a puzzle....and the puzzle is REALLY #ING BIG
way off of the earth, out of our solar system past the milky way to its center of spin then you are working in the same neighborhood of your keepers....
edit on 16-12-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

perhaps, I dont see Ishtar holding a flame in any representations though I havent looked in detail yet, do you know what the flame represents if not the dflame of Nimrod?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by trustnothing
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

perhaps, I dont see Ishtar holding a flame in any representations though I havent looked in detail yet, do you know what the flame represents if not the dflame of Nimrod?

The torch the statue holds originally was designed to be a cup, but certain people thought it would be a too obvious representation of a pagan goddess in those times (1800's christianity was the dominant belief system) so they place a flame in the cup to make it look more "american" and then said it represented "the flames of liberty". What a lark, and under the guise of patriotism they slid it right under the nose of the christians.

I've been studying this a while now.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is a good puzzle my friend. I cut through the bull # by simply focusing on what Christ taught. He taught about the spirit, not the flesh. He taught that the spirit was eternal, not the flesh. He taught that he was conceived at creation, not born on a certain day.

So, if Christ didn't even celebrate his birthday, the day his corruptible and temporary flesh came to be, then why should anyone else?

Nope. I celebrate the day of creation. What day is that? Each day I open my eyes to find a new creation.

As to the celebrating of december 25th, that is just Yule, or the winter solstice which was important to commemorate when you are trying to get a bunch of heathen pagans to adopt a new religion. It's nice to incorporate some of their ceremonies anyway. Makes them feel at home.

Did you know that early Cathedrals in Europe had two altars? One was in the east for the newly converted Catholics. The other was in the west for those pagans to honor their God's in their way in the Catholic Church. Most of these altars in the west of the cathedrals were bricked over centuries ago.

So in my humble opinion, # dec 25th.

Let it be associated with whoever wants it.

As for me, I don't even mark time. Everyday is forever, and forever is found in every day, and there is the celebration of creation.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
IAMIAM thank you, you are always a positive contributor to these ideas, the lord does speak through you. Thank you again brother

I noticed that often Jesus referred to "The Christ" as not himself, but part part of himself....the Christ is a principal, idea, a doorway to being. It will be known that Jesus found the Christ and was trying to teach everyone how to find it....the Christ is your EYE to the world....and it must be brought into balance. I cannot explain in full detain here, when truth is revealed many will learn to SEE

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Cush begat Nimrod; he began to be a tyrant in the earth. He was a tyrannical hunter in opposition to the Lord. Thus it is said, 'Nimrod the tyrannical opponent of YHWH.'
He may have literally hunted down and killed YHWH. He would somehow been more powerful (being of a more primordial being and closer to the universal creators) than YHWH and able to defeat YHWH in combat. The thing is that YHWH would have been able to come back to life, being a god, no matter how badly he was mutilated in the process of killing him.

The gods were able to cross from the outer heaven, to the inner heavens, or to earth, at the time of the equinoxes and the solstices. Where the two ecliptic's crossed, that formed a bridge, so would be a good time for a deity to come to Earth to be born. Or a good time for that deity to return to heaven after his time on Earth was over.

top topics

join