It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should I vote?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Why should I vote? I never really thought it made a difference. All the major candidates in the past have shown their loyalty to the new world order. Witch leads me to believe the whole thing is rigged. 2004 election skull in bone vs skull in bone. You get the drift. I have been looking at Ron Paul lately and I have to say I agree with allot of his points. But a mass majority thought Obama was actually going to make some viable changes. How can I trust Ron Paul with all that I have seen? How is Ron Paul even speaking? I think it would be very easy for a power full new world order elite to kill a 75 year old man and make it seem as if it was natural, or even black mail him. Millions of power full men do not want to see him in office. If he truly is what he says he is then he should be on the top of their hit list if not number 1 one on their hit list. If he is who he says he is and wins, dont you think something drastic will happen? His plans will not go threw, something will stop him, the conspiracy is to large for something not to stop him. So why should I put my name and information in another system that I do not trust?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Don't think their are any candidates against the NWO?

If Ron Paul was killed, millions of his supporters would rise up in arms. End of story. The never thought he was a threat, they ignored him. They made a mistake.
edit on 16-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Because it is the only time you are really free...
Also I said this to my Grandad and he went mad saying "people have died so you can vote" so I always vote..

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
vote ron paul.. hes our last hope before a forceful civilian revolution..

We the people can do this the easy way. (vote for Paul)
Or if they rig the votes we'll do it the hard way... It WILL get ugly..

edit on 16-12-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Because it is the only time you are really free...
Also I said this to my Grandad and he went mad saying "people have died so you can vote" so I always vote..

George Bush some how won in 2004. How is that free?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
George Bush some how won in 2004. How is that free?

If that happened to Paul, we would not stand down and Roll over, it's too late for that.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I don't vote anymore I root for who I like.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Don't think their are any candidates against the NWO?

If Ron Paul was killed, millions of his supporters would rise up in arms. End of story. The never thought he was a threat, they ignored him. They made a mistake.
edit on 16-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

Hes 75 years old, it would not be hard for the US goverment to fake his death. Shoot him with one of those shell fish guns that the CIA has, it will give him a hart attack and their is no trace of the dart. I wonder what other technology they have. You said million would rise up in arms but against who? Its natural death.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

Now I thought Bush won because he cheated and or your election process was ficked up, but when you vote you can help bring about change and YOU are part of it. If we don't bother voting nothing will change so vote for Ron Paul please the guys talks sense for once.
Love from your pal from across the pond.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

there are many people who can read truth through all the propaganda.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Vote only if you feel there is a candidate that you like and trust. Otherwise, don't put your endorsement for one down in the form of a vote.

Go to the polls. Get a ballot. Vote for only those you trust. Leave the others blank. It's a form of protest. Sometimes I wish we had a "None of the Above" choice.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

there are many people who can read truth through all the propaganda.

And i think ron paul might be one of those propagandist. It would be stupid for them not to have opposition that works for them. Alex Jones any one?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You shouldn't. Nobody in america should. All this Teaparty and OWS nonsense has missed the point. If the people REALLY want to make a dent, we, as a nation, should BOYCOTT ALL ELECTIONS until we are given a candidate that deserves our votes.

And no, Ron Paul isnt that candidate.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

ron paul has been the same stance since day 1.. and hypothetically speaking, if he's a member of NWO then all of the others are too. so there is only potential gain and no loss in voting.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nothing is going to change, even if Ron Paul is elected. Do you guys seriously think that he's going to magically turn things around in 4 years? Sure he might propose some legislation aimed at making real change that benefits the people but the congress is owned by corporations. He's not going to get anything accomplished.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

No president can. Our congress has been manipulated to make sure of that. If people want change, it has to be on a systemic level.

Voting ANYONE into the whitehouse changes nothing.

new topics

top topics

join