It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Randall Terry: Declared 2012 Democratic Presidential Candidate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Randall Terry...This would be very helpful for Ron Paul if this man engages the President in debate, and exposes the truths about the administration which he highlights in the video.

Source

It is rare, but there have been instances when a sitting president is challenged from within the party for a presidential nomination. Randal A. Terry’s decision to throw down the gauntlet to President Obama may be a surprise to many, but not to those that know the man.

His story started sometime back in 1986, when Terry, from his Great Buy Used Cars lot at 1020 Front St. Vestal in Binghamton, planned ‘Operation Rescue’ with Daniel J. Little, his pastor from the Church at Pierce Creek. ‘Operation Rescue’ was infamous for its sieges of abortion clinics, aggressive protesting techniques and the ‘go limp’ blockade maneuver. It elevated the previously unknown Terry into the most well-known pro-life activist in the country, and earning himself the image of a political militant in the process.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This video was posted on utube on October 22nd, 2011. I've never heard of this guy?? Sounds like a bible thumping prolifer to me. No thanks. Maybe Jesus told him to throw his hat in the ring? Too funny.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
This video was posted on utube on October 22nd, 2011. I've never heard of this guy?? Sounds like a bible thumping prolifer to me. No thanks. Maybe Jesus told him to throw his hat in the ring? Too funny.

He's not going to win regardless..but exploiting the Obama Administration and the war profiting would help Ron Paul immensely IMO.

Also he is running an ad at the Super bowl next year as well...millions will see it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

A Conservative Democrat...

I thought they were extinct.

new topics

top topics

join