It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Guy Finds Fleet Of 57 Spacecrafts Lined Up In Google Sky?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Arken

those are all over google sky as are many other things that when zoomed in enough can look like a spaceship fleet.

Yes, maybe, but effectively there are dozens and dozen of that Blu dots and all lined.

Well, even without "zoom in" the blue dots lined are very strange.
A super glitch?

There are a lot of things just that have lines around them, some are blue some are green. Somestimes it looks like a box. I like looking at Google Sky for fun lol I see it all over it, somethings look really crazy when you zoom in trying to figure it out.

I don't know what they are but with the way they image GE and all the sub categories it is probably just computer glitches in how they piece together that particular area.

Who knows lol I have no idea about any kind of imaging program but just from reading how they are done it makes sense with a lot of the things i see in GS and others.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberg

No need to be snide. If you actually read what I wrote in my post you would have seen that I stated that I thought they were artifacts of the sky mapping process but because they were so interesting and sharply defined I was posting for someone more knowledgeable than myself to tell me what they were. I never said I was an expert in the use of Google Sky, only that I had found these particular objects and were posting them for discussion.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lightseeker

You'll find a lot of them in the link I posted here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I've got the same 2007 shot in my Google Sky. The ships in question extend in a northwesterly direction to the left of NGC 5324. Although I can't see them in my Google Sky... I'm just curious as to how one marks an anomaly in the sky with a ship? Somebody else must have had access to his computer to do this... and he must have happened to stumble across it.
edit on 16-12-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The original plate was produced on May 5, 1984 with the UK Schmidt telescope in Australia. It was a 60 minute exposure using a blue filter. The trail of the "spacecrafts" (satellite) is clearly visible in the original plate.

14h 10m 20.93s, -5º 39' 39.15"

edit on 12/16/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Very probable and plausible.

Thx for this Phage.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Explanation: Uhmmm?

I found this green anomaly near by also in the Virgo Constelation region on GE-Sky ...

And I thought I was on to something as I had only read about blue and red filters up until then BUT since Phage posted I have become away of this ...

Personal Disclosure: But then again the close up of this particular anomaly [which is not the in the same position as the one on the website Phage linked to] looks awefully 3 dimensional and somewhat organic in appearance! ...

Almost looks like some weird kind of interstella bacteria!

But maybe it is just another anomaly and just my fantastic powers of Peridolia at work! :w:

edit on 16-12-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spacing within a word.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Interesting find - glad some one is keeping a look out - One day they may just find something that settles all the arguments.

I'm keeping an eye on this - thanks!

If you're wrong - you're wrong - you won't be the first nor the last but at least your looking!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are you sure it's not background subtraction, Phage? I mean, the objects are bright and all

But seriously, it's tough to take anything from Google [insert mapping name] as being hard evidence towards any sort of spacecraft or anything of the like. This is most likely due to processing artifacts.

Nice find though, keep your eyes on the sky and be on the lookout for more!

edit on 17-12-2011 by duhdiggitydan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Stop wasting your time scouring google sky for aliens.

Get a job.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Check out Virgo (13h 23. 39.0 -4' 23' 43.3) there is a long blue anomaly. Also it isn't related to this is it?

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join