It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Great Full Length Conspiracy Documentaries

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Great list!
Did a thread awhile back about some of my fave docs...
My AWAKENING: The Documentaries- ATS, Help Me Help Others

Here are a few from my thread not yet mentioned here...
Happy viewing!

9. Into the Fire (2011)

World leaders and activists from around the world gathered for the G20 Summit. With over 19,000 police officers and security personnel on hand, the results lead to over 1100 arrests, martial law in downtown Toronto, and the most massive violation of civil liberties in Canadian history.
Directed by Dan Dicks
Produced by Steven Davies Bryan Law and Dan Dicks

2. "Wake Up Call"

Wake Up Call compiles the best clips from the most important documentaries into a single presentation that exposes the global elite's New World Order agenda,
the methods used to advance it,
and why it's so essential for us to come together as a collective and stop it.

An ideal crash course for those still unaware of the monumental plight humanity faces today!
Some of the topics covered in the film:

The New World Order, Federal Reserve, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, North American Union, the Rockefeller/Rothschild families, Freemasonry, Bohemian Grove, the Illuminati, Illuminati symbolism, Problem-Reaction-Solution, 9-11, war profiteering, the phony 'War on Terrorism', the impending 'Big Brother Surveillance Society', the war on civil liberties, micro chipping, mind control, media control and 'education system' indoctrination.

7. Invisible Empire: A New World Order Defined

Invisible Empire: A New World Order defined sets out to do just that, define the term “New World Order”
and shed light on the power elite, their agenda, and there modes of operation.
Filmmaker Jason Bermas who is best known for his work on Loose Change, and more recently Fabled Enemies has decided to go beyond 9/11 and take the next logical step.

3. The Zeitgeist Series (which you've mentioned- I also think Part 3- Moving Forward is the best/most important one of the trilogy)

Here is the 2010 Version of PART 1- With updates by Peter Joseph/Original Released in 2007
Zeitgeist: The Movie is a 2007 documentary film by Peter Joseph. It asserts three main ideas, including the Christ myth theory, alternative theories for the parties responsible for the September 11th attacks and that bankers manipulate the international monetary system and the media in order to consolidate power.

edit on 21-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

One of these two must be the one you mean.

The End of Liberty of America (FULL VERSION!)

The second one is lecture only.

THE END OF AMERICA!! Naomi Wolf Full Length Video

Good thread. People should also check out www.informationliberation.com for more great documentaries, including one of my favorites, Century of the Self (also on YouTube and Google video)..

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This is another great documentary series, very relevant to today.

There are things said in these videos that I don't agree with, but overall they put their fingers on a very important political paradigm of our time, the rise of "boogie-man" politics. They also provide a good look at the origins of the political arm of radical Islamic fundamentalism and its self-destructive modalities. (Wouldn't ya know, it all started with a foreign student being educated in the US.)

The Power of Nightmares: Part 1

The Power of Nightmares: Part 2

The Power of Nightmares: Part 3

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
September Clues

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

OP, is there a #8?

This is a very informative thread, and I'll be bookmarking it to view all the suggestions offered. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Thank you, I watched #6 last night and I had no idea how deep and how strong pedophilia goes, I've been researching more since then and WOW!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Just backing up your recommendation of the 'Power of Nightmares' One of the most informative documentaries I have ever seen.
Another series I found fascinating was 'Evidence of Revision' A study of how information has been either suppressed or used for advantage. It takes a long time to view all of the episodes, but well worthwhile I think.

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by westcomp

Thanks for the video, things like "Secrets in Plain Sight" are what I live for.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by airliebird58

I've seen Evidence of Revision. The section that dealt with the Jonestown massacre was very disturbing. There are a lot of really dark hints of incidents within that scenario that aren't backed up very solidly, in my opinion, but which are worth tucking behind the ear, so to speak, for future reference.

Here is a video that I watched this morning. This is a Steven Greer interview that was only released, by prior arrangement, after the interviewee had passed away. William Pawelec was a computer security systems consultant with extensive experience among defence and security contractors and scientific research firms doing business with the government.

In this interview he talks about becoming aware of the existence of bureaucrats from another echelon of power here on earth, who are operating on an agenda being driven not by governments but by four groups operating outside of normal government channels, who have unlimited funds and access to the US government's most secret corridors of activity. These groups are interested in the exercise of mass surveillance and control of people, by the billions.

This is a chilling interview with a highly credible individual.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Thanks these look really good

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Maybe there's other posts about this, But the video about the pyramids has been killed by youtube.

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

these are new and worth a watch

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I watched Earthlings www.youtube.com...

It changed my life, not only in the way i think, but as well my appearance. My body have change. My mind have change.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join